Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 01:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Information about Whitelist dates  (Read 142 times)
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

Hi fellow crypto-enthusiasts.

I'm relatively new to everything and have learnt a great deal from this forum and you guys. However, I wanted to apply my aquired knowledge for the first time and stumbled upon a major frustrating hurdle for me. Maybe one can help.

After hours and hours of researching active and upcoming ICOs and selecting my favorites, I finally wanted to participate, only to learn that most of them had a whitelist registration that was already closed (-fair enough, I had known about whitelists, but thought that their dates were respected in the "active" and "upcoming" ICO-sections and listings. Lesson learned no problem, none-the-less frustrating).

So my question now:
Is there a site that lists whitelist-dates to get an overview? So far I am using ICOdrops.com and ICOhotlist, as they state whether a whitelist registration for a particular token is required (ICOdrops even cites the date). However, you have to look for each token individually there (instead of an overview).

(BTW The ICOs I have now chosen are:
-dock.io
-SyncFab
-NEX
Potentially: Ocean Protocol
If anybody wants to drop their opinion)

Thanks in advance and best wishes.

crypto 077

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
Merited by Midoproj (1)

I found this in internet. i wish this will helpful for you.
https://icodrops.com/whitelist/
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

I found this in internet. i wish this will helpful for you.
https://icodrops.com/whitelist/

Although the site does not provide the exact dates, it's a great overview, thanks mate! Can't believe I missed that feature of ICOdrops.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: