Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:13:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during blood waves?  (Read 1001 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

just calm and keep watching, if possible dont login to our exchange account, so when you got panic, you can't sell it instantly
most people is panic because they login into their exchange account, it really give big possibility to sell their asset in the name of saving the money
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

I maybe don't have so much experienced here in trading but i don't get that panic easily when there is blood waves. I always told myself that bitcoin and the altcoins will rise again. Actually this is an opportunity for us to buy coins but since i don't have too much funds to buy i will just keep waiting and never sell my coins.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

I totally hold my bitcoins or altcoins at the same time I just patience in this blood waves. Nothing to be scared of nor to panic selling. In my opinion, it is normal that cryptocurrency has a blood waves and I think it will comeback someday or in this following months. Sometimes, I totally buy more bitcoin or altcoins because it is the perfect time buy more bitcoin or altcoins due to its low value. In the future, you will have a good profits if the bitcoin or altcoins comeback in a green waves and pump more everyday. My advice is just be patience.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
Well, since the market is red and it seems boring I never stay in the market just better relax your self now on about btc market or crypto market because it's too hurt when looking at them in that situation. Well, just try some sport and busy your self in other things and try to forget about the price even this is so disappointed. In my own opinion I know that soon it will all recover.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

It is better now to stop trading or pause it must said than staying there I think you will lose more because you will become emotional because of the market now. Much better to buy other potential coins or tokens then forget about your wallets then go to vacation with your family and have some bonding. Forget it about 1 month amd then never visit the market and have some fun.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

During this blood waves I dont have time to get panic. There are some saying bitcoin will recover maybe this upcoming months. I think will be HODL for now.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
For me, when the whole market was red, it was time to buy lots of tether and keep the other coin down to the bottom and start buying. We want to succeed, want to collect a lot of profits, it must go against the market. Now that all the people are selling is when we buy. We can see the current price of bitcoin and other coins are turning up and strong prices.

The continuous bad news to the bitcoin market has caused the bitcoin price to fall sharply and the other coin drops. Whenever the market encounters such a storm, I usually change my BTC to USDT and thereafter, because USDT's price does not fluctuate much and always keep at $ 1. Then when I felt the market fell to the bottom I used the USDT to buy BTC and other coins at the lowest price. Then wait up and sell.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

I do not trade what i do is here in the forum reading while posting in a threads and also going to different sites like trading view im looking for good Technical analysis, twitter for the most shilled or undervalued coins from some traders and telegram searching for updates on the altcoins that im waiting for.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Woah ! Like that site man! Music really matches with the red blood bath market LOL!
I take pause when the market are in red days, I don't feel trading on that kind of situation. I might get crazy when I continue trading when its still down.
Honestly, that site was well thought out. I am not sure if that was the main idea anyway of just looking at the charts and listening to that after death music, but it is crazily fun. Nevertheless, it all depends on the individual's mind and anyone who does not have a strong heart will rather sell with the look of that site and the music rather than holding. Best thing is to just stay clear of anything that will remind you of what is going on.

I just tried cryptofeels and it works like magic. This site would rather make me panic sell with all those reds and honestly, it is an after death music. The only thing I do during blood waves is to just relax knowing there would always be a comeback. I do not like dashing the whales my money so I would rather behave like them and sell at the top when everyone including them is buying and then buy back when all of them are selling. That site though! Nice one!!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

I take care of something else, I do not look at the graphics, I try not to think about it, anyway we can not do anything now

Why you could not do anything during blood waves? Wasn't it a good time to get more coin while it was cheaper than what you bought before? If you did nothing, so you missed a good opportunity to gain more profit. Now the blood turn into green already, if you bought some during the waves then you have just made some nice profit already today.
Yeah it was and it is good time to get more coin people get worried when prices fall down they don’t see the profit aspect in this time that they have chance to buy at lower prices and many of them are worrying and thinking to sell their coins but tell them it will rise back mates and those who are buying at this time will earn a good amount in coming days so stay positive and take positive risk in this type of time and you will be very satisfied when profit will come in your hand keep patience and wait for the golden time mates.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I do not trade what i do is here in the forum reading while posting in a threads and also going to different sites like trading view im looking for good Technical analysis, twitter for the most shilled or undervalued coins from some traders and telegram searching for updates on the altcoins that im waiting for.
So what your purpose then, why are you reading about trading and do technical analysis when you are not gonna trade anyway?
The information that we obtain is very helpful to us to succeed in trading therefore we should use this for our advantage if we want to grow here in cryptoworld.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

I take care of something else, I do not look at the graphics, I try not to think about it, anyway we can not do anything now

Why you could not do anything during blood waves? Wasn't it a good time to get more coin while it was cheaper than what you bought before? If you did nothing, so you missed a good opportunity to gain more profit. Now the blood turn into green already, if you bought some during the waves then you have just made some nice profit already today.
Unfortunately, most people don't usually see blood waves in that angle. While some are panicking, some are buying. While some are waiting it out to see their trade get back into shape, some are seeing it as a chance to buy in more to what they are holding until they hit the perfect spot they want anyway. A lot of people have different ways of seeing it, so I guess that must have been his way.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

just calm and keep watching, if possible dont login to our exchange account, so when you got panic, you can't sell it instantly
most people is panic because they login into their exchange account, it really give big possibility to sell their asset in the name of saving the money
Rather than keeping calm, for those who understand a bounce from support and can easily detect some strong coins once they hit that rebuy zone, that is always the best time to romance some new coins because once the market recovers, they always end up getting better and giving you more profit. Patience should be for those who may not have much to rebuy or those who may not really be seeing the reds as a good sign to always lock and reload.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

What a site.. lol.. really matches the feel during this blood bath..
LOL. Whoever created that site should be given an award, most especially with the music feel. Crazy one! Gosh!! I did not know the bloodbath has been that terrible if I did not open that website, so I had best just stay clear of anything that will remind me of the reds and wait for the days when everyone will start shouting green. By the way, I am trying to imagine the nature of the music on the site if everything goes green.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

I on the contrary am glad to such. I purchase alts on low price and I wait for when the market is restored
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

Hey guys, today is that f red day again. Time to check those website again and relax  Smiley Everything will return!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

I prefer to not take any risks during dumps, so I stop and wait the market rise again. Some people like to sell during dumps to buy again when the prices hit the floor, but we never know exactly when we reach the floor, maybe you are selling your coins and the price won't drop anymore, that is the floor. Then you have a loss... For me when a dump happens it's time to hold and wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

i make a lot less trades when the market is like this , because it is so much harder to make decent money. sometimes you see an obvious trade and you can make some money. but for me this is the time to accumulate some cheap coins. there are a lot of undervalued coins right now to hold till the market goes up again.
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:06 AM

And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

I stop trading during dumps to prevents more loses and try to forget my coins until months

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

I prefer to not take any risks during dumps, so I stop and wait the market rise again. Some people like to sell during dumps to buy again when the prices hit the floor, but we never know exactly when we reach the floor, maybe you are selling your coins and the price won't drop anymore, that is the floor. Then you have a loss... For me when a dump happens it's time to hold and wait.
When red days occur, I prefer to buy some alts that I didn't have yet and tries to do day trading in it, OFC we will wait till it dumps more and sell it by tomorrow if arises, that's what I did in last month dumps, but for this month I don't think it will dump that much, so just chill now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: