Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during blood waves?  (Read 995 times)
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
Merited by Beerwizzard (1)

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 11:39:50 AM by mjglqw

Who's the genius that made that site? LOL

Personally I just simply got used to these dips/crashes that I pretty much don't care anymore. Though I'd definitely much prefer bitcoin to go higher as I was already planning on buying myself a new laptop. I definitely wouldn't want to purchase at prices this low. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I always look for a money every time the market fall so I can buy more coins specially with bitcoin. Well, I experienced this thing a lot and this time I am more confident because I know bitcoin can bounce back. I just need to stay away myself from negative news so I will not trade with shit emotion.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Woah ! Like that site man! Music really matches with the red blood bath market LOL!
I take pause when the market are in red days, I don't feel trading on that kind of situation. I might get crazy when I continue trading when its still down.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
for me it's no problem I'm always active trading to find those little coins better than looking for big profits that would be disappointed because the current market is not as stable.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

What a site.. lol.. really matches the feel during this blood bath..
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Cryptofeels deserve to be bookmarked, can't stop admiring this website Smiley During the strong dumps if you still have your money in crypto it usualy pointles to try trading something. Day trading is unpredictable and pumps are hardly expected. On friday we had all coins from the first page of coinmarketcap covered in blood. During that time I prefer to stop trading and do some research on the upcoming ICOs (and maybe get some bounties from their campaigns). It takes a lot of time so it is hadr to do it during the  uptrend.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

During blood waves i stay calm, feeling and acting like Mr.Bean on a rollercoaster ride and buying waves. No, literally i am buying Waves.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

when the market is in red I prefer to find more information about altcoin so that I can decide which coin I can buy at the time of this decline. Grin

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 02:22:18 PM by Taner

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
In fact, nowadays is a good time to buy altcoins in your moneybox, what you previously could not afford to buy.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Simple just trade if you want to. Dumps! Dumps! that word is frustrating just the sound of it makes my heart pound like crazy and minding my losses to it. If you have a fresh start then do buy some coins. Although if you are holding a long term investment make sure you won't touch it unless it's a rainy day. If you're starting fresh then do it.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

It depends. If I have capital during bloodbath, I'd probably buy more coins for it is an opportunity to get it on a cheaper price. If not, I'll just stay calm and wait till the market recovers again. Panic will only bring you harm. Hodl and wait is the best thing to do.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

During blood waves, I buy more...Waves  Grin
Seriously, the old adage "buy low, sell high" is always in my mind. So anytime there's a bearish trend I'm ready to invest.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

During blood waves, I buy more...Waves  Grin
Seriously, the old adage "buy low, sell high" is always in my mind. So anytime there's a bearish trend I'm ready to invest.
I take this blood waves an opportunity as I need this in order for us to have more than profit in the future, let us all be positive when it comes especially to bitcoin but when it comes to altcoins let  us just think twice and study first what is happening to that certain coin before investing.
jobe101

Activity: 85
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Buying the dip can generate compelling returns. I'd probably buy more coins for it is an opportunity to get it on a cheaper price. All you.need to do is to find quality coins and hodl,regardless of how much the digital assets fluctuate in value.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Zilch. I have so little fiat these days there's no point putting any more into crypto. It would produce a piffling return even if it went beyond the moon. It's also pointless selling anything.

Rivers of blood come with the territory. One of the most interesting things about them is seeing how they pan out compared to previous ones. I'm waiting with baited breath.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Me, when I've got a pending trade that didn't get filled because of crashing prices, I just wait it out. Losses aren't realized up until you sell at a losing price.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

me playing some board games like agricula and catan with some of my friends do some stuff that can take my time away to computer hehe and hanging out with girls so i cant think about my porfolio hehe.
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

Me, when I've got a pending trade that didn't get filled because of crashing prices, I just wait it out. Losses aren't realized up until you sell at a losing price.

Yeah, agree. But my last "loses", that I bought right before summer blood wave, I was waiting then 5 months to sell it with buy price or small profit. If cash accumulated with those unsuccess investmens was avaliable all that time I could made much more profit. So sometimes its better to sell with small lose than wait 5 months for recovery Smiley
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

I've got the feeling of like watching an opera or a credits of a movie when it's ends and somehow it is so relaxing even if you see a lot of red. lol
Guess we will have to hold until it rises up again and it's kind of something like a sore in the eyes to look at it, but i just enjoyed the music instead. I know i can't do anything about it but to wait and hold.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: