Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How members earn money here ?  (Read 243 times)
fokinlipat (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I am new here and saw some posts that now it is hard to make money here. What are the ways to earn on this forum ? Please suggest genuine ways only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
Merited by CjMapope (3), Eternu (2), LeGaulois (1)

I am new here and saw some posts that now it is hard to make money here. What are the ways to earn on this forum ? Please suggest genuine ways only.

Welcome to this forum. If you are considering bitcointalk only as a source of earning the money then it is wrong. It is one of the best place to learn about the bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. If you have any skills then you can offer your service to the forum members and get paid for the same. Now days earning through signature campaigns is quite difficult for the newcomers.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
diatamariono

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

welcome friends in this forum, If you have the skills then you can offer your services to forum members and get paid through baunty and reward programs ,,
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

If you have skills then you can earn money here or anywhere,but don't consider it is a place of earning money only,it is a best place to learn about crypto currencies and the upcoming ICOs,you can invest on them to earn money and can get experts help here.
If you want to earn money without any investment then you are little bit late here because the new merit level ranking system is gonna be a tough task for the rank up and joining signature campaigns.But still you can do bounties such as social,media and translation service,designing and signature creation to earn money.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Welcome to this forum. If you are considering bitcointalk only as a source of earning the money then it is wrong. It is one of the best place to learn about the bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. If you have any skills then you can offer your service to the forum members and get paid for the same. Now days earning through signature campaigns is quite difficult for the newcomers.
I vouch for this suggestion quoted above. If you dont have any skill that you can offer OP, then just learn altcoin trading and investing into ICO's here. I believe this method is one of the most profitable way to earn bitcoin if you developed the skills for it but not every site gives a detailed guide on trading, you can only find the most detailed ones here in bitcointalk. Just search for it in trading discussion section and altcoin section.
fokinlipat (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

If you have skills then you can earn money here or anywhere,but don't consider it is a place of earning money only,it is a best place to learn about crypto currencies and the upcoming ICOs,you can invest on them to earn money and can get experts help here.
If you want to earn money without any investment then you are little bit late here because the new merit level ranking system is gonna be a tough task for the rank up and joining signature campaigns.But still you can do bounties such as social,media and translation service,designing and signature creation to earn money.

I can write articles but I think members here will be more interested in crypto related stuff. I will try social services as well that you suggested. Thanks
afanase

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Members here are paid for participating in signature campaigns and making valuable contributions there.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Better off just working a real job and buying crypto currency with that money.  You can make a lot by trading though, some coins have pretty big margins between the buy and sell orders/ like 5-10 percent.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

There are a lot of way you can earn here. You can do investing on an ICOs. Investing on a good ICO can give you a great profit. You can also earn through trading. Buying and selling altcoins in the right time will be a good source of income but you better be smart doing it. And the most aimple way is by joining bointy campaigns and airdrops. You dont need to have to spend on it. Just follow the rules of the campaigns and you'll be paid for what you have work for. Thats all what i know on how to earn here.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

they try it like this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1317936;sa=showPosts;start=0
leevine77

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

I guarantee the exactness of this answer, but if we notice new comers meaning it makes harder difficult because of merit. This forum now is not for businesses alone but more frequently to contribute good discussion worldwide.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Earning money shouldn't be your priority as you're new to the forum. Take some time out and learn one or two stuffs from the forum. It will help you improve and make sound decisions on money making here as there are a lot of ways you can earn money here. Bounties are good source of income and it's only when you have a basic knowledge of crypto which the forum provides will you be able to know which is legit and which to avoid. Goodluck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: