Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on these ICOS  (Read 154 times)
Little-loli (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:18:40 PM by Little-loli

I want some insight on these upcoming ICOs, and if anyone is going to invest what do you think of it before I throw in some of my Ethereum. I'm already invested into Neuromation and WePower, so I'll see how that goes in the up coming weeks.

Insights Network
Credits
Electrify.Asia
Neonexchange
Seele
Dock.io
Atonomi
Effect.ai
DFNITY
CardStack
TomoCoin
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

I am not following most of the projects that you have mentioned, card stack looks good to me, i think it is a practical project and has the potential to be big in this emerging crypto market.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

I have studied the credits project and I like it very much. It looks like a very good project, the team is very experienced. Such projects usually leave a lot of money
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

I want some insight on these upcoming ICOs, and if anyone is going to invest what do you think of it before I throw in some of my Ethereum. I'm already invested into Neuromation and WePower, so I'll see how that goes in the up coming keeps.

Insights Network
Credits
Electrify.Asia
Neonexchange
Seele
Dock.io
Atonomi
Effect.ai
DFNITY
CardStack
TomoCoin

The only project I know much about is Effect.ai, and I will definetly be buying that one. It has a huge potential to create an ecosystem for other AI projects to work on, I strongly believe AI will take off in the next few years and to have a platform where these projects can build on is like having pure gold.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

I have studied the credits project and I like it very much. It looks like a very good project, the team is very experienced. Such projects usually leave a lot of money
I agree with you about credits. I am interested in credits because his vision is a completely peer to peer arrangement for delivery of financial services: money transfers, currency and value exchanges, crediting, funding and other services made directly between participants.

Last thing, I like their statement that the cap of $15m is a reasonable amount compared to other projects with larger funds that do not show any growth.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

I agree with the entire list, I hope that it will be possible to participate in all of them. It is a pity that not everywhere had time to fill a whitelist.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: