Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please don't use oversized or coloured text in posts.  (Read 155 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

I read an enormous number of posts on various forums every day, and I manage this by speed reading. Oversized text and difficult colours make this harder. Often this means that I have to skip the post, or maybe close the thread if it is the first post. Capitalistion is another killer, you can't pick up phrases to speed read if the post is capitalised.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I read an enormous number of posts on various forums every day, and I manage this by speed reading. Oversized text and difficult colours make this harder. Often this means that I have to skip the post, or maybe close the thread if it is the first post. Capitalistion is another killer, you can't pick up phrases to speed read if the post is capitalised.

Oversized or coloured text is a good way to high light important messages and features but some people abuse it for their empty posts. Like you, i skip those posts too.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Oversized or coloured text is a good way to high light important messages and features but some people abuse it for their empty posts. Like you, i skip those posts too.

Well it doesn't highlight it if people don't read it. If you can't say it without shouting, then please don't say it, that's my attitude. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Well it doesn't highlight it if people don't read it. If you can't say it without shouting, then please don't say it, that's my attitude. Smiley

I, too, am a mega speed reader, but them smiley thingies slow me down. theymos, please remove the smileys and ABILITY to resize text and eliminate coloring as well.

EDIT: I forgot to mention ridding the bold aspect as well. Let's make reading normal text great again!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: