Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price is going down?  (Read 565 times)
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

the price has already increased from $6k, so no it's not falling. Actually it has been pretty stable for past few days. If you have been around for long enough, the volatily won't disturb you. Just people who spread and fall for fud are really annoying.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
jakeartuz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

ups and downs of bitcoins is just normal its just the matter of law of demand and supply
Bloodseekers

Activity: 772
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

There are many reason bitcoin price goes down such bad news about bitcoin, a countries ban bitcoin, policies in a country against bitcoin, and i think the main reason bitcoin price goes down because so many people sell their bitcoin.

ups and downs of bitcoins is just normal its just the matter of law of demand and supply
Yes, demand and supply
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

As to this writing Bitcoin price is $8,618.99. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. This is maybe because some of the countries Government does not consider cryptocurrencies a legal tender or coin and some of them take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.

bitcoin price is going down because of fake news I think..yes it's true many country ban bitcoin it is another think for going down bitcoin.and so many people sell there bitcoin when they  cash shortage. don't worry up and down is the normal characteristic of bitcoin.. After a few months, everything will be ok.
Dulanjaya

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

Bitcoin price cannot be predicted. Since bitcoin is based on decentralized network system, government cannot control bitcoin, many countries banned bitcoin considering, illegal. This is the reason where bitcoin’s value goes down.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Smiley that's right unpredictable since that market opened in which virtually everyone of the world could get a part recently the government was starting to bring about the impact on bitcoin into the economic and decided to take the majority to control over it.the only thing we can do is wait when the actual price of bitcoin returns now .this is now patience since the march may go back to normal and for me this is the first experience and try I've gone through today it happen this year resolution .hopefully the price are raise again by this early of march and I thought the value of bitcoin did not down again for that reasonable that the value of crytptocurrency .just do jot end and IP getting back to the price of the crypto just needed to be .but now we need to be patience now everyone will come back to normal everything is just waiting for the prices raise up again  and it will come too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: