Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmora Robbery!  (Read 144 times)
vycl87 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:40:47 PM by vycl87

I've saw here about Bitmora!

There is some investplan their system You make invest 100$ and they give you back months by months approximately 25$

I want to try it. And I made my plan as 250$.

I pick 250$ and their system wants to me 3NEO ( you can pick what send coin and i picked NEO)

I didn't calculate 3 NEO is how many $.

3 NEO sent and started to wait for my invest page update. Neo gone and page updated as 250$. Then I looked NEO's price and saw it 115$.

3NEO= about 345$...

I wrote their contact us page and shocked. The answer came to me from Elias! And he said it is true 2 neo came to us 1 neo is the fee. I look the system again. and this time tried to 330$ invested and system showed to me it is 3NEO AGAIN! There is no fee!

I got my screenshot and sent to Elias (Bitmora team) and he says now to me : It's not our problem it's about coinpayments.com. Reach to them!

They officialy fooled to me. I don't recomend Bitmora. Please be carefull. They don't send my money back. I made a mistake but you don't!!!  Angry

(Sorry my badly English)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitmora

Activity: 179
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

Hello, we use a payment processor CoinPayments, as clearly shown on the checkout page. This is a trusted site used by millions of people and hundreds of ICOs. There are no fees to contribute to our project, however, CoinPayments is very clear about their fees. They take a standard 1 NEO fee, and you even get an email from them stating that partial payment was received due to the fee. This is 100% on their part, and something they do in fact warn you about. If you'd like to contact them I can point you the right direction there.

As for a possible refund, we will have no problem working through this with you to get you your 2 NEO back. That 1 NEO that CoinPayments took as a fee would be something you'd need to take up with them.

-CB
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Why did it happen? Maybe you did something wrong? give more details to avoid this. Thank you!
vycl87 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Hello, we use a payment processor CoinPayments, as clearly shown on the checkout page. This is a trusted site used by millions of people and hundreds of ICOs. There are no fees to contribute to our project, however, CoinPayments is very clear about their fees. They take a standard 1 NEO fee, and you even get an email from them stating that partial payment was received due to the fee. This is 100% on their part, and something they do in fact warn you about. If you'd like to contact them I can point you the right direction there.

As for a possible refund, we will have no problem working through this with you to get you your 2 NEO back. That 1 NEO that CoinPayments took as a fee would be something you'd need to take up with them.

-CB

Ok you say nothing about you. Please explain to this; If coinpayments take a fee, why are they don't take any fee when I deposit 330$ (yesterday price).

If I want to deposit 250$, system wants from me 3 NEO and If I want to deposit 330$, system wants from me "again" 3 NEO.Where is the fee when I want to deposit 330$ then? Explain it "with your responsibility" and I will shut up! And please don't say to me : "It is not about us! One way or another you are responsible because THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM! YOUR FAULT! YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT CORRECT!

You never will grow with fault like that. Everyone will undestand that is a mistake what invest to your system.
Bitmora

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

-CB

Ok you say nothing about you. Please explain to this; If coinpayments take a fee, why are they don't take any fee when I deposit 330$ (yesterday price).

If I want to deposit 250$, system wants from me 3 NEO and If I want to deposit 330$, system wants from me "again" 3 NEO.Where is the fee when I want to deposit 330$ then? Explain it "with your responsibility" and I will shut up! And please don't say to me : "It is not about us! One way or another you are responsible because THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM! YOUR FAULT! YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT CORRECT!

You never will grow with fault like that. Everyone will undestand that is a mistake what invest to your system.

Sir, with all due respect, I don't know how else to tell you this is their fee.

When you send NEO through CoinPayments, they take a flat fee of 1 NEO. A huge majority of our contributors come from NEO, and nobody has had your issue. I've personally gone in and tried to reproduce your concern, and I can't reproduce it.
Please go to them if you have concerns over their fees. I understand a 1 NEO fee is a lot, we get hit with it as well when we withdrawal, but we personally can't do much to affect it.

Maybe you did, in fact, encounter a bug, but as said above, another member of my team and I cannot reproduce it.
vycl87 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

-CB

Sir, with all due respect, I don't know how else to tell you this is their fee.

When you send NEO through CoinPayments, they take a flat fee of 1 NEO. A huge majority of our contributors come from NEO, and nobody has had your issue. I've personally gone in and tried to reproduce your concern, and I can't reproduce it.
Please go to them if you have concerns over their fees. I understand a 1 NEO fee is a lot, we get hit with it as well when we withdrawal, but we personally can't do much to affect it.

Maybe you did, in fact, encounter a bug, but as said above, another member of my team and I cannot reproduce it.

What a responsible Inc.'s answer...

You say "we can't do nothing." Yes I think so anymore; You can not accomplish anything.
I do not want anything from now anymore. I hope no one will trust you and won't sadden because of you.

I don't know about coinpayments! I didn't send money for them. I sent my money to you in YOUR SYSTEM! Responsibility is yours, it has to be! But I think you're thief!
I won't any invest to you and I won't allow anyone I know.

Absolutely, I do not recommend anyone! You've already sadden me earlier when start to cashback. How many people will make sad you when the process starts, who knows...
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

As far as the story of Bitmora is concerned, it is genuinely worth the wait and definitely opens up a lot of possibilities for the users. The users can have the privilege to offer their suggestion and bring forward the change in the crypto world.

Awesome project. Best Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: