Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre Alpha] PHPCoin  (Read 10946 times)
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 03:42:10 AM

OK, I'll repick this project, but before, here's a preview of it working:

http://88.198.142.82/index.php

or

https://88.198.142.82/index.php (self-signed cert)

Now, please note [IMPORTANT]:

- I rented that cinfu VPS FOR TESTING ONLY, it's rented for ONE MONTH until 5th Sep

Do not store there large btc amounts! (You'd been warned!)

For those with theories about SQLi and alike: HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! Grab it and prove it! Feel free to do it.  Wink

There're no changes between this install and what I put available for download, other than the config files, obviously.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bahatassafus

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 04:26:24 AM

Looks great. How do you plan to continue?
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 04:56:11 AM

I downloaded and installed the pre-alpha on a VPS.  I can't get it to communicate with my bitcoind install (throws an error regarding that after I log in to the account I registered), but another script I wrote based on bitcoin-php worked just fine.  Any ideas?
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 12:10:01 PM

Looks great. How do you plan to continue?

The following features are still missing for it to be released as beta:

1) Schedule and recurring payments

2) Admin menu

3) Account creation

4) Address book

Then just need to create some docking modules, like:

SCI, MtGox/TH, etc...

The idea was to provide a GUI for users installing Bitcoin in a minimal Linux VM. Like: you install a Debian 6 in a VM, no X, install this script to manage the wallet in that Virtual Machine. Obviously it can also operate as an e-Wallet, that's why I put that in the VPS

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 12:13:44 PM

I downloaded and installed the pre-alpha on a VPS.  I can't get it to communicate with my bitcoind install (throws an error regarding that after I log in to the account I registered), but another script I wrote based on bitcoin-php worked just fine.  Any ideas?

What error is that? Did you set up rightly the $btcuser and $btcpass to match your rpcuser/rpcpass?

|

|
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:01:58 PM

You should modify your files to allow a different IP and Port to RCP (I've already made the changes for me to test).

BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:31:36 PM

You should modify your files to allow a different IP and Port to RCP (I've already made the changes for me to test).

Will start the VM  (where I develop it) and do some more work, along with that change. Thank you for the feedback.

|

|
NothinG

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:40:16 PM

I'll be more than happy to provide more feedback once I figure out how to get bitcoind working.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34902

NothinG

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:29:48 PM

Would it be possible to add list of address for each of the accounts, and maybe a list of transactions for each account (although I guess blockexporer is pretty much the same thing)?

BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:34:30 PM

Would it be possible to add list of address for each of the accounts, and maybe a list of transactions for each account (although I guess blockexporer is pretty much the same thing)?

Sry, went to sleep a bit.
On your issue, the idea is as follow: on that drop down on main page you will be able to switch the current account (Account you're viewing), so the address shown and movements will be of the currently foregrounded account. Currently (before went to sleep that is) I'm doing the form for people to add more accounts, this directive in the config table: user_l_accounts sets the nr. of accounts as user can have under the same login.

|

|
NothinG

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:55:05 PM

Ah, well I'm making slight changes to the connection count.

If you want, I can give you what I've changed so far.

BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:18:42 PM

Not quite, if I want it that way I would do it in such way in the first place.
The full bitcoind info is meant to go on the admin panel, not in the user frontend.

|

|
NothinG

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:24:15 PM

Ah, I didn't know you were going to do an admin panel.

[Edit]: Just looked up a few post and saw the stuff not in the beta.

SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 11:30:02 PM

What error is that? Did you set up rightly the $btcuser and $btcpass to match your rpcuser/rpcpass?
Yes, $btcuser and $btcpass are set up correctly.  I triple-checked it.

Code:
Bitcoin Network Blocks: 
Warning: fopen(http://...@127.0.0.1:8332) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 401 Authorization Required in /var/www/phpcoin/classes/jsonRPCClient.php on line 132

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to connect to http://myusername:mypassword@127.0.0.1:8332' in /var/www/phpcoin/classes/jsonRPCClient.php:140 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: jsonRPCClient->__call('getblockcount', Array) #1 /var/www/phpcoin/html/main.php(50): jsonRPCClient->getblockcount() #2 /var/www/phpcoin/index.php(40): include('/var/www/phpcoi...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/phpcoin/classes/jsonRPCClient.php on line 140
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 10:56:45 AM

Not what seams, the user or pass are wrong.
If any have special chars like $ or " or ' try to change it in the config like:

$btcpass = "ajhgs$sjh";

to

$btcpass = 'ajhgs$sjh';

if has ' escape it, like $btcpass = 'kljah\'jkjd';

|

|
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:20:15 PM

It's all alphanumeric (for now).  I copy/pasted it directly from the other script I have that works just fine.   Huh  I'll keep playing around with it and see if I can figure out what the problem is.  Obviously, it's not the code, or other people would be having trouble as well.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:23:13 PM

It's all alphanumeric (for now).  I copy/pasted it directly from the other script I have that works just fine.   Huh  I'll keep playing around with it and see if I can figure out what the problem is.  Obviously, it's not the code, or other people would be having trouble as well.

Maybe firewall, or port forwarding?
NothinG

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:24:28 PM

localhost has nothing to do with that. Tongue

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:27:46 PM

It's all alphanumeric (for now).  I copy/pasted it directly from the other script I have that works just fine.   Huh  I'll keep playing around with it and see if I can figure out what the problem is.  Obviously, it's not the code, or other people would be having trouble as well.

SgtSpike never said anything about his server architecture, so maybe you are jumping into conclusions.

All he said was that he installed phpcoin in a VPS, he never said that his bitcoind was on the same machine.
NothinG

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:32:24 PM

It's all alphanumeric (for now).  I copy/pasted it directly from the other script I have that works just fine.   Huh  I'll keep playing around with it and see if I can figure out what the problem is.  Obviously, it's not the code, or other people would be having trouble as well.

SgtSpike never said anything about his server architecture, so maybe you are jumping into conclusions.

All he said was that he installed phpcoin in a VPS, he never said that his bitcoind was on the same machine.

I had to modify the index.php to allow the config $btc_host and $btc_port

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: