Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth,neo,eos,stratis,ark,steem,neblio,etc? which one will be #1?  (Read 310 times)
Phewphewphew (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

I start to read more and more FUD about ETH's solidity language, and of course on the Gas dilemma which some platforms handle better than eth (i.e. EOS). dont get me wrong, I'm most in ETH and still bullish on it for 2018, but with recent rises of NEO and the launch of EOS in June there might be some strong competitors to ETH. I know there is a lot to come for ETH with plasma etc, but will it be enough?
lately I started to recognize ARK and NEBLIO more and more, don't know much about them just that they support way more languages (Python,java,javascript,Ruby,node,C# i.e.) aren't these more user-friendly for developers to build something on these Platforms? I'm not a developer myself, so maybe I'm talking full bullshit here, but these questions came to my mind when I did some research on these projects.

Coming to my question here, what do you think will be the #1?
would be nice to hear someone who actually did some developing on any of these platforms or has more indepth knowledge than a newb like me.

Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

even being the #1 can mean only like 50% profit in 2018, or even more decline as in eth right now.so thats kinda the wrong question. see ripple made x1000 or even more depending on when you bought/sold, in 2017. bitcoin only made x10, eth only made x100. now all of these are very high with a too big marketcap and can only lose.

ETH is the dumbest choice you can put your money in, i am pretty sure all the others you mention will give you a better return. also how much can it cost to invest in great blockchain devs to bring same technology as eth? maybe $5 million? $20 million? how is that worth $100 billion? its ridiculous.

but for really skyrocketting returns you need much smaller ones like spacechain which also supports a ton of languages. nobody can know yet how big of a success spacechain is going to be, but if you split your money over a couple of similiar or even cheaper projects, just one will make you more profit than keeping most in eth.

i would be very interested to hear more about very low market cap projects similiar to eth, neo... Smiley
Phewphewphew (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

i would be very interested to hear more about very low market cap projects similiar to eth, neo... Smiley

I bought some lamden, but really a small amout, not really comfortable with the dev situation there

ARK seems pretty solid from what I've read so far

Neblio is really low market cap, and seems to support many languages, but there must be a reason why its still so low in price with that total supply

my hopes are in EOS, though there are 1B coins out there and its already under top10 on CMC, I think its dan larimer who lets me still feel comfy when buying eos.

But as you already mentioned above, I'm also interested in other small market cap projects, not quite sure if I should put my ETH in something smaller with more potential gains, maybe even NEO.. This could skyrocket even more as well i guess
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Yeah I did buy neblio really cheap and it skyrocketted to like $50 at one point tho now its only at $13 so kinda cheap to buy in that regard. But i cant really tell you if its still worth it as I havent looked into it for a while.

I do like NEO and it surely will do much better than ETH in 2018 but its again the same issue. When you buy NEO now, there is just so many people, smart investors, dumb capital, whales, who got neo much much cheaper than you. So if NEo should ever go x10 now for you, they already have x100 or even x1000. So your chances of making a great profit are pretty low as you are so late.

But if you really like them go buy a few, even if its a bit expensive..... then you can also watch it better and see better where its going.. and if u should buy more or not.

As for really small ones...

Metaverse is by ex-Neo guys and still pretty cheap at just $70m market cap right now. Its been pretty low for a while and that often is the ones that explode to the moon. I like these much more over those that already had x20 gains etc. Even if of course not all of them can skyrocket. But for metaverse it takes one big news, one great new team member, and that can already bring you x10 or x20, while for eth....... that wouldnt even bring 10%.
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Ethereum and NEO I like both of these very much. There is russia behind Ethereum, There is China behind NEO. Projects started to use Neo infrastructure also started.

Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Ethereum and NEO I like both of these very much. There is russia behind Ethereum, There is China behind NEO. Projects started to use Neo infrastructure also started.
indeed both of these coins have good potential and a bright future. but in my opinion among all the speculation above I will choose eth because this coin is very stable. but it never hurts you to buy some small coins that have good potential. this will also benefit you.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

Of course that would be the # 1 is ethereum. Because ethereum already existed long ago and the price was already quite high. Ethereum also already has its own exchange platform, so the best course is ethereum. The stability of price and speed of transactions from ethereum is relatively stable. So the transaction and trading process does not harm investors. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

Of course that would be the # 1 is ethereum. Because ethereum already existed long ago and the price was already quite high. Ethereum also already has its own exchange platform, so the best course is ethereum. The stability of price and speed of transactions from ethereum is relatively stable. So the transaction and trading process does not harm investors. thank you
Yes probably ethereum is the best and would be number one. When we look into charts of ethereum price from previous years until now, the growth is huge. This means the demand on ethereum is being greater than the previous years. Because its usage and advantages has been adopts to the users.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

I think Ethereum will stay #1 among all these coins for this year. Once EOS, NEO, ADA,
or any other proves its superiority, then maybe chance for some other coin to take its place.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

I think ETH will be the top smart contract platform at least in the medium-term, with NEO a strong second.
I know that EOS looks promising, but I don't like the style of the ICO.
cnidari

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

Ardor is the only one that has a working product.

Neo is centralized bullshit and Eth can't even handle a kitties game...
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Ethereum will keep defending the first spot followed by eos or neo. Steem is going to grow even bigger.
Not sure about others all of them are mostly speculative projects. Ark might be 4rd I suppose..

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

Largest holdings in NEBL and NEO right now. POS rewards (10%+ tx fees) and GAS dividends(~5% ROI yearly) is only icing on the cake for me.
ETH should have a strong year but it already multiplied in value by hundreds, future returns dont seem as promising.
EOS can revolutionize things but they re far off from having a product yet, supply is huge for it and along with Cardano have way much to prove before making sense of last 2 months valuations (15$ for EOS, 1$ for ADA).
Lisk and QTUM are also platforms that I would look into before considering the rest of your picks.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

ETH, NEO, NEBL is my choice. Good coin and strong devs team
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

neblio is great, it will easily grow to 1b this year, which puts it at a 5x gain
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

The coins you listed are all potential winners but of them all, Ethereum of course stands out. It already has a massive lead in terms of adoption. Just look at all the dAPPS already being built.
ETH is going to the moon, possibly very soon.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

I think that ETH will lead the market in currencies, ETH's capitalization is just behind the BTC, followed by NEO, the potential currency in the future. But they will depend on market volatility in the future.
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

still i will bet on ether , it will remain 1 among all those coins .
followed by Neo and EOS .
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

at this time only LTC is the coin which can give stron competition to ether in terms of marketcap ..
neo also main competitor , but rest others are not that good .

however in this year too i think eth will be above alll the alt coins .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I believe among the ones you named, ETH will remain number one for a long long time, as it is already a practical product with multiple use cases and massive adoption, others will take many years before they can compete with Eth.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: