Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New No timer Potcoin and Primecoin Faucets (Most Claim Contest Running)  (Read 685 times)
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

We added Webminigpool too, you can chose from coinhive or webminepool which you would like to use for browse mining.  Weekly contest is running and at least 50 claims in a week criteria is added to enter the contest.

People are claiming from PTC wall more as its more rewarding and having no popups, you can also try it and earn without any wait.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Two days remaining in weekly contest, claim more to win more.  If claims increases we will increase the rewards in coming weeks.  If anyone is facing any kind of problem or issue they can use contact us tab to reach us, will try to solve the issue or problem as soon as possible.

If anyone wants to advertise on any of our site, they can pm me here or they can also use contact us tab to reach us for any kind of inquiry.  Many different size ad spaces are available.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Today is the last day of weekly most claim contest, you can still win some nice potcoin rewards.  Winning amounts will be credited tomorrow.  Claim more to win more.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Weekly most claim contest round #3 is over and rewards have been credited to winner's accounts.  Congratulations to all.

Round #4 of most claim round is started, keep claiming to win more potcoins, join early to keep your chances high.  Happy claiming everyone, have a nice day.

neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

API access disabled by faucet owner. Contact the site administrator.

Unable to withdraw funds!
Withdraws are working now, you can withdraw your coins now.

Thank you!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

What is the payout for POT mining using coinhive?
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

URL Shorteners on your potcoin faucet doesn't work -  after the link is created and done it gives 404 error - lost 3 claims for this
ex - http://bitcoinrotator.in/potcoinfaucet/b-53a5682acb504e2/account/ - check the url!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

PENDING WITHDRAW - 0.10015493 POT -- From last 3 to 4 hours
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

PENDING WITHDRAW - 0.10015493 POT -- From last 3 to 4 hours
payment has been sent, check your FH account.  Read my next post regarding withdraw from now on.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

Information Regarding Withdraw
We have decided to make the payment manually everyday after verifying them as some of users were caught making frauds with the payment system. You can request a withdraw after reaching the threshold. You should make a withdraw request before 5:30 p.m. as per GMT and 10:00 p.m. as per IST. Requests made before that time will be cleared the same day. If you have any issue you can use contact us tab to contact us. Kindly don't try to cheat the systems, if you will be caught cheating or skipping captcha or shortner, your account will be suspended and no payments will be given.

Extra Ref Commission
A 5% ref is added for PTCwall too so now you can earn 10% from claimings from captcha and 5% for referring from PTCwall claims for referring us, refer to your friends or else to earn more.

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

We have decided to make the payment manually everyday after verifying them as some of users were caught making frauds with the payment system. You can request a withdraw after reaching the threshold. You should make a withdraw request before 5:30 p.m. as per GMT and 10:00 p.m. as per IST. Requests made before that time will be cleared the same day. If you have any issue you can use contact us tab to contact us. Kindly don't try to cheat the systems, if you will be caught cheating or skipping captcha or shortner, your account will be suspended and no payments will be given.

Extra Ref Commission
A 5% ref is added for PTCwall too so now you can earn 10% from claimings from captcha and 5% for referring from PTCwall claims for referring us, refer to your friends or else to earn more.

Thank you for prompt info about the update. please also look at shortener issue on potcoin faucet
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

What is the payout for POT mining using coinhive?
its according to price of POT versus XMR according to coinmarketcap and it refreshes every 15 minutes according to coinmarketcap API.  You can try coinhive and webminepool, which one gives you better results you can use that.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Extra Ref Commission

Thank you for prompt info about the update. please also look at shortener issue on potcoin faucet
I will check the shortner issue too.  As the payments will be made manually so they might be early or might be delayed, but will be made everyday, however, I will  try to send them as soon as I check them.

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Extra Ref Commission

I will check the shortner issue too.  As the payments will be made manually so they might be early or might be delayed, but will be made everyday, however, I will  try to send them as soon as I check them.

Thank you!
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Code:
Looks like you want to cheat, If you use incognito mode then you will be banned!!!!
Tried this faucet but after an few claims this message popped up, instead of banning people you could also show an message that you can only claim when addblock is disabled. At first I was still able to claim when addblocker was active when I decided to turn it off I received this message directly.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Short link issue still not fixed, cannot claim if this stays will give up and move on!
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

Short link issue still not fixed, cannot claim if this stays will give up and move on!
Check it now, issue has been resolved.

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

Thank you, will give that fix a try, now a new issue, after few claims - image captcha on your site says - FAILED TO GENERATE CODE.
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

Thank you, will give that fix a try, now a new issue, after few claims - image captcha on your site says - FAILED TO GENERATE CODE.
that is a temporary issue, which some times occurs due to server or it might happen if u didn't refresh your browser for quite some time, try to refresh your browser before claiming.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Code:
Looks like you want to cheat, If you use incognito mode then you will be banned!!!!
Tried this faucet but after an few claims this message popped up, instead of banning people you could also show an message that you can only claim when addblock is disabled. At first I was still able to claim when addblocker was active when I decided to turn it off I received this message directly.
you can send me your address through contact us page and I will look on to it and check why you were banned

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: