Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New No timer Potcoin and Primecoin Faucets (Most Claim Contest Running)  (Read 663 times)
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Short link issue still not fixed, cannot claim if this stays will give up and move on!
Check it now, issue has been resolved.

Thank you, will give that fix a try, now a new issue, after few claims - image captcha on your site says - FAILED TO GENERATE CODE.
that is a temporary issue, which some times occurs due to server or it might happen if u didn't refresh your browser for quite some time, try to refresh your browser before claiming.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Short link issue still not fixed, cannot claim if this stays will give up and move on!
Check it now, issue has been resolved.

Thank you, will give that fix a try, now a new issue, after few claims - image captcha on your site says - FAILED TO GENERATE CODE.
that is a temporary issue, which some times occurs due to server or it might happen if u didn't refresh your browser for quite some time, try to refresh your browser before claiming.

Thank you!

Even when the site is opened fresh for the day this error pops up FAILED TO GENERATE CODE and the tab is not idle even for 5 seconds!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

Are new claims not been counted to Contest?
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

When the potcoin contest result be declared, and I have a pending withdrawal too...
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

this faucet tests my patience  Angry

Either Your IP is Changed, Or Idle For Long Time. Try Again.

Neither my IP is changed Nor I'm idle for a long time when I open the claim for the first time, the URL shortener works, that means you earn money, but my claim fails! clearly shows some tampering with the script! please fix it and still waiting for Payment.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

PENDING WITHDRAW 1.28730181 POT
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Thank you for payment!
wtm94

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

getting error ''FAILED TO GENERATE CODE'' over and over at xpm faucet.
but peercoin faucet works fine.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Admin gives the lame excuse to refresh the page, this error happens when I first open the site/page, happens for potcoin too.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

And when there is multiple jump URL Shortener like Adcoin the faucet gives error - Idle for long time or IP address changed! I believe Admin still gets paid for it, but I lose a claim!
wtm94

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

Admin gives the lame excuse to refresh the page, this error happens when I first open the site/page, happens for potcoin too.

Yes, same here I can't claim more in both sites but still paying I received my payments.
Thanks admin hope you fix the error  Grin
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

And when there is multiple jump URL Shortener like Adcoin the faucet gives error - Idle for long time or IP address changed! I believe Admin still gets paid for it, but I lose a claim!
thanks for having patience.  I am talking with the script writer about this error and I hope it will be fixed soon and as for the failed shortlinks, I am not getting paid for that and most of shortners services dont count shortlink views correctly and only count 60% to 70% views so about 30% views gets wasted while we are still paying for those views.  Recently PTCwall also reversed the clicks that we have paid to our users as some advertisers made fraud with them and they put all the burden of that loss to the publishers so we lost a big amounts with ptcwall, but faucet is still running as we are hoping for the best in the future.

As for payments, they will be made manually to avoid fraudulent activities as we have told previously so it will take around 24 to 48 hours sometimes, but they will be made surely and you will never lose any of your claimed amounts.

Thanks for being a valuable user.

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

thanks for having patience.  I am talking with the script writer about this error and I hope it will be fixed soon and as for the failed shortlinks, I am not getting paid for that and most of shortners services dont count shortlink views correctly and only count 60% to 70% views so about 30% views gets wasted while we are still paying for those views.  Recently PTCwall also reversed the clicks that we have paid to our users as some advertisers made fraud with them and they put all the burden of that loss to the publishers so we lost a big amounts with ptcwall, but faucet is still running as we are hoping for the best in the future.

As for payments, they will be made manually to avoid fraudulent activities as we have told previously so it will take around 24 to 48 hours sometimes, but they will be made surely and you will never lose any of your claimed amounts.

Thank you for the update, hope you recover your loss and fix the script!
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Welcome.  Losses are part of every business so we were prepared for some losses, but I hope they will not occur again in near future.

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Welcome.  Losses are part of every business so we were prepared for some losses, but I hope they will not occur again in near future.

Thank you for the prompt reply! Waiting for contest 5 rewards!
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

Rewards for the Contest #5 have been credited to users' accounts, they can withdraw them anytime they want.

New contest has been started, keep claiming more to win more. Smiley

neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Rewards for the Contest #5 have been credited to users' accounts, they can withdraw them anytime they want.

Thank you!
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

Thank you!
Welcome, I hope you are enjoying being on my faucets.  Refer your friends to earn more and give more strength to faucets.  Happy claiming and Happy earnings

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Weekly most Contest round #7 started on Potcoin Faucet and Rewards for the Round #6 were credited to winners' accounts.  Congratulations to winners and keep claiming to win in the next round.

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

PTC wall has been enabled on XPM faucet, you can now earn by just clicking ads too.  More options of earning will be added soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: