Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:17:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bold prediction on Ethereum price (Big price drop expected)  (Read 229 times)
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Seems the trend of ethereum's price is diving.
Investors/traders should take note on this.

http://vinesnews.com/2018/02/04/ethereum-eth-price-analysis-big-drop-in-price-expected/

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

All the coins have low prices this period. Some people compare the current market lows with the 2013 - 2014 period, which lasted for several months. It is not the end of the world. The traders know that this is the best time to invest in low priced coins while the holders just hold their coins. Ethereum is holding. If you compare it with bitcoin which lost more than 50% it is doing well.
Thanks for sharing the article with us and be prepared to buy more coins.

http://vinesnews.com/2018/02/04/ethereum-eth-price-analysis-big-drop-in-price-expected/
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

All depend on BTC behavior IMHO. If BTC will fall farther we can easily see old levels 300-400 usd. This price was not very far ago, just few months)

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

All depend on BTC behavior IMHO. If BTC will fall farther we can easily see old levels 300-400 usd. This price was not very far ago, just few months)
Yup it is all about BTC behavior.
In the past, when BTC is pumped altcoins are dipped and vice versa, however in the recent period, When btc pumped so do Altcoins and when btc dipped, altcoins too are dipped.

It is really hard to tell what is happening in the market unless you are really an financial/business analysist
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Well I obviously don't want the market to crash much further due to the fact I've done pretty much all the bargain shopping I can afford. I need some returns before seeing eth drop to $300 so I can buy more. I really hope we don't see btc and eth crash any more. It already seems like it will take months to recover from this.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

I think the main reason is because BTC is down.
If the BTC continues to fall, then I think the price of ETH will also fall further, because if the price of ETH does not fall, then the total market value will  exceed BTC.

o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
Merited by Vit83 (1)

Unlimited amount of coins will in the long run not perform. Less than 20% of all Bitcoin still to mine, how many % ETH?

Get used to it.
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

I think the main reason is because BTC is down.
If the BTC continues to fall, then I think the price of ETH will also fall further, because if the price of ETH does not fall, then the total market value will  exceed BTC.

I agree because of BTC price but the prediction is beyond on that btc price. The dip is so deep that could drown an investors that invested at the time when the price is high.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Well I obviously don't want the market to crash much further due to the fact I've done pretty much all the bargain shopping I can afford. I need some returns before seeing eth drop to $300 so I can buy more. I really hope we don't see btc and eth crash any more. It already seems like it will take months to recover from this.

That's good dude. It is an advantage for those who did not invested yet. Not the end of this year price will hike again.

kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Now the market is not certain and to make a decision base on what is happening will not be rational . Bitcoins downward is affecting all crypto currencies and unless the storm is calm it will be hard to make a prediction of bitcoins.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

All the coins have low prices this period. Some people compare the current market lows with the 2013 - 2014 period, which lasted for several months. It is not the end of the world. The traders know that this is the best time to invest in low priced coins while the holders just hold their coins. Ethereum is holding. If you compare it with bitcoin which lost more than 50% it is doing well.
Thanks for sharing the article with us and be prepared to buy more coins.

Nice info dude. So it could be possible that the price will soon rise again after the Chinese New Year. I'm still waiting for the price to dive more deeper then pour a dollar on it.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Now the market is not certain and to make a decision base on what is happening will not be rational . Bitcoins downward is affecting all crypto currencies and unless the storm is calm it will be hard to make a prediction of bitcoins.

In investment there is no certain. There always a lose side.  The behavior of the market right is hard to predict. I think it's better to invest on the new  coins rather than the existing coins because of a high swing of volatility.   

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

Its just a market correction not a dive. Ethereum rised around x3 against btc so wee need to see a market correction.
I never trade on correction side. will wait for a new move to up side.
Tambu

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Unlimited amount of coins will in the long run not perform. Less than 20% of all Bitcoin still to mine, how many % ETH?
That 20% cannot be dried up in our generation. The estimated year for a BTC to completely mine is 2140 still a long way to go. 

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

These are just guesses, and that nobody will know further.
Every day there are thousands of events that can affect the coin rates.
Therefore, the Ether can cost 3,000 dollars and 1 dollar.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

Well not only the Ethereum price value is struggling this days but almost all of the altcoins suffered too during and after the Bitcoin ultimate corrections. We should accept the reality that if Bitcoin will be disturbed it will create a domino epic to all altcoins specially Ethereum. Anyway, at least Ethereum survived unlike the other altcoins it collapsed as in no more value at all and i believed Ethereum will going to recover and always take the lead for all altcoins.
Tambu

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

Well not only the Ethereum price value is struggling this days but almost all of the altcoins suffered too during and after the Bitcoin ultimate corrections. We should accept the reality that if Bitcoin will be disturbed it will create a domino epic to all altcoins specially Ethereum. Anyway, at least Ethereum survived unlike the other altcoins it collapsed as in no more value at all and i believed Ethereum will going to recover and always take the lead for all altcoins.

I just check the coin market cap all the pattern of graph seems almost identical on the graph of BTC.  BTC still dictate the market.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

I wouldn't agree with this. These so called analystic tools have never worked for stocks market prediction as well the crypto market prediction.
Until tokens are created and used that require ethereum gas for transactions, there's no way Ethereum can have a large drop.
Though a longer stable price level can be aspected.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

I wouldn't agree with this. These so called analystic tools have never worked for stocks market prediction as well the crypto market prediction.
Until tokens are created and used that require ethereum gas for transactions, there's no way Ethereum can have a large drop.
Though a longer stable price level can be aspected.

Thanks for this dude. Yes there are lots of new coins using Ethereum. Gas itself could fuel the ETH to continue and survive.
In the articles, They just analysed it through the behavior of the graph. And graph itself is a powerful tool to predict the outcome.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

The price of Ethereum really drop significantly.  I doubt if it can reach to $1000 this year.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: