Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the number of tokens limited or not?  (Read 2663 times)
bananafox

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

An ICO project issues a token to raise capital, so the question is is the number of tokens limited? When and how to distribute tokens?
Limited, and everything is written on the ICO home page or their site, to whom many tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

The token is unlimited, it depends primarily on the developers of that project. They create a Token, so the release of a Token is something that can be quickly done. But few projects add to the Token supply because doing so, the Token's exchange rate will go down.

tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:51:04 AM

An ICO project issues a token to raise capital, so the question is is the number of tokens limited? When and how to distribute tokens?

yes of course the tokens are distributed both for investors and for limited bounty, and are already allocated according to their white paper, usually tokens are distributed after their ico is completed or their token sales target has been reached
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

I think that for now many tokens that choose to be created by limiting the circulation of tokens that exist so the token is very limited and maybe also this could be one marketing strategy that can make token prices to rise very high.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

obviously the ICO has a limited number of tokens and that was listed on their project and white paper.before ico started they already set the number of token supply,and it will not change in future,its all pre decided
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

As far as I observe, ICO project put limit on their token supply and soft cap is set for everything, excess token after the last ICO date will be burn as they always say on the white paper... Putting number limit on the token supply is one way also of making the token price interesting in the future...
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

I think the token created will not have a limit, as long as there are economic problems or whatever it is and desperately need a solution then the token founder can create a solution by creating a token that is integrated with existing problems so as to provide useful and useful solutions.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

Yes token must be in the limit because if the token circulating in the market too much will certainly affect the price of the token because the price will drop,
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Yes, the number of tokens is limited. This is always written under project conditions.
Distribute tokens after end of ICO, in proportion to investor contributions. The gift separately provides a percentage of payments and is distributed among the participants as well as in proportion to the contribution to project promotion.
if you want to know the total details of the token to be produced, please read the project white paper published by each founder of the project
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

I think the created token will never have a definite limit each year will create a new token that tries to be one solution and can provide a lot of profit for those who trade using the token. the token will be distributed when it's all ready and can also be burned token and make the total supply becomes very limited.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

I think the created token will never have a definite limit each year will create a new token that tries to be one solution and can provide a lot of profit for those who trade using the token. the token will be distributed when it's all ready and can also be burned token and make the total supply becomes very limited.
When a certain coin do have a definitely supply then its completely a useless thing yet we have seen some coins sorted or do reach out Billions of tokens but wont really come to a point to have a definite number because they do able to know that there would be no support or investors to this kind of supply. Burning up tokens is common when the sale is finish which a certain good project would must do rather than keeping those unsold tokens to be kept.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

You can unlimited refer you can get token so i would like this airdrop so can join this project i am sure if you can join more refer you can get more token from this airdrop project. Many project are use depend on participant. 

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

The ICO team itself determines how many new tokens it needs to release. It is usually released from several tens of millions, up to several billion tokens. However, if the tokens have already been released, they can not be released yet. They after the release can only be burned, that is, only decrease in quantity.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Your title will misleading people. At first i thought you are asking about is tokens will be limited? No, as you can see there are lot of ICOs everyday.
But if you are talking about how many token in a project, yes, of course because they have explain it on their whitepaper or once they reached hardcap.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

it depends on each project, the project creator is entitled to determine the number of tokens he wants to make. in my opinion should be limited so that tokens have a high price,
how to distribute in my opinion there are manually or using a robot, about when it depends on each policy each project
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Dear everyone,
As i know, the number of tokens of one project is limited. depend on the owner, team, and fund of each project, that number is small or large.
For bounty campaign, after finish ICO sale, tokens will be distributed (normally in 30 days).
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I think the token created will not be able to be given the restrictions it all depends on how the project and the product generated from the token if very useful then the price will be very expensive.

IramDelCastillo
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Very good information, thanks guys

$KNT The Power of Information www.knekted.net
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

According to what I know, the number of tokens in a project is indeed limited and depends on the project as well whether the token is small or large.
in a token distribution bounty campaign usually after completing a project or after the sale of ICO, the new token will be distributed.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Definitely it's limited. A part of tokens is reserved for ICO (sale). Only the little part is dedicated as bounty reward. Unsold ones will be burned.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: