Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion  (Read 1907 times)
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

any news about new available investments?
Yes!

First investment on SportyCo platform has started!  Smiley
KD Slovan is a Slovenian basketball club who specializes in grooming young basketball talents. Many top basketball players have started their careers there, including Goran Dragić (Miami Heat and 2018 All Star player), Rašo Nesterovič (NBA champion with San Antonio Spurs) and several other NBA players.
They’re raising 610,000 SPF in exchange for 50% cut on future transfer fees of players for a period of 5 years.

Check out first investment campaign on SportyCo platform: https://sportyco.net/campaign/eba61655-5ccb-4fc4-934f-fc8c81024f68

If anyone will have any troubles with KYC procces check: https://help.sportyco.net/platform/kyc
Also all feedback on platform will be very appreciated!

That's it! This is breaking moment for SPF price (I am not talking about short term gains but long term). Anyone who will want to invest in athletes platform will have to buy SPF tokens and this is real demand!
We just need to make it through this bear market and future will be bright for SPF. Smiley And again congratulations SportyCo team!

(A bug in there - 0 contributions instead of 1, but it should be fixed already)

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
radinho8

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

We're LIVE with the new platform.

More campaigns will folow in the next weeks. The Sportyco team is busy with adding a FIAT/SPF to buy SPF also. Lot of marketing campaigns, community campaigns and partnerships will folow in the next months, can't take much longer before the price is going to rise!

I'm excited.
Carolinawiestput28

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

50$ price.
Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

More campaigns will folow in the next weeks. The Sportyco team is busy with adding a FIAT/SPF to buy SPF also. Lot of marketing campaigns, community campaigns and partnerships will folow in the next months, can't take much longer before the price is going to rise!

I'm excited.

I saw that they're planning to integrate processor to buy SPF directly with credit card. This is very positive news.
It should make SportyCo platform/SPF token more independent from whole crypto market and things are gonna be much easier for those who are not familiar with blockchain technology. In the end this is what really matters, people using the platform.
I am really excited to see the future development of the platform. Good luck SportyCo and continue with your work!
radinho8

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 11:42:27 AM by radinho8

I'm excited.

I saw that they're planning to integrate processor to buy SPF directly with credit card. This is very positive news.
It should make SportyCo platform/SPF token more independent from whole crypto market and things are gonna be much easier for those who are not familiar with blockchain technology. In the end this is what really matters, people using the platform.
I am really excited to see the future development of the platform. Good luck SportyCo and continue with your work!
Yes more news is coming in the next weeks, the team cant tell us too much in detail now because they are almost agreed with the partner, they are in the final steps of agreement(Telegram).
You already see more and more alt coins which are not fully dependant of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum anymore, sure Sportyco SPF will follow soon, it will not take long before the price will hit 0,50 again.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

I'm excited.

Yes more news is coming in the next weeks, the team cant tell us too much in detail now because they are almost agreed with the partner, they are in the final steps of agreement(Telegram).
You already see more and more alt coins which are not fully dependant of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum anymore, sure Sportyco SPF will follow soon, it will not take long before the price will hit 0,50 again.

Really? I must join telegram then...anyway I saw that not many people are investing in KDSlovan, maybe just because people don't want to lock in SPF because it's really underpriced right now

radinho8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

There seems to come some very promosing partnerships

https://image.ibb.co/hsrTXS/Naamloos.png

Probably partnership with WILLIAMS F1 and LEICESTER CITY!!!! Grin Hurry up guys, buy as much as SPF as you can!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

I saw that not many people are investing in KDSlovan, maybe just because people don't want to lock in SPF because it's really underpriced right now

4 people, what is not that much, but it is new and you never know what you can expect. One thing is sure that most of founds will be gathered last few days.

There seems to come some very promosing partnerships

https://image.ibb.co/hsrTXS/Naamloos.png

Probably partnership with WILLIAMS F1 and LEICESTER CITY!!!! Grin Hurry up guys, buy as much as SPF as you can!

SPF coins are useful for those that plan to invest them in some young athletes.  Doubt there are that many such people here.
jevee (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

I saw that not many people are investing in KDSlovan, maybe just because people don't want to lock in SPF because it's really underpriced right now

4 people, what is not that much, but it is new and you never know what you can expect. One thing is sure that most of founds will be gathered last few days.
And now it's 5. We are slowly getting there.
I totally agree I still haven't invested and it seems like I'll be waiting until the very last day. Smiley

Funny thing happened to SPF price with recent bitcoin pump. Value in terms of BTC has fallen, but we are higher in USD. Will be interesting to see if this will continue in case BTC will go lower again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880463.msg34053998#msg34053998.
IMO price of SPF will stay between $0,11- $0,15 until bigger market movement. It seems like we have very strong support at ICO price so we will see if it will get lower.

Coinmarketcap
radinho8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

And now it's 5. We are slowly getting there.
I totally agree I still haven't invested and it seems like I'll be waiting until the very last day. Smiley

Funny thing happened to SPF price with recent bitcoin pump. Value in terms of BTC has fallen, but we are higher in USD. Will be interesting to see if this will continue in case BTC will go lower again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880463.msg34053998#msg34053998.
IMO price of SPF will stay between $0,11- $0,15 until bigger market movement. It seems like we have very strong support at ICO price so we will see if it will get lower.
I agree, the last months Sportyco wasn't lower than 0,11 usd and it seems that this is the bottom price. At this moment we have to wait for more campaigns to follow, i don't think that everybody invest al their coins in the first campaign. Further new sponsorships and partnerships will raise the price, last week we got some spoiler alerts from Marco Filej the CEO of Sportyco. When the sponsorships or partnerships with Leicester City and Williams F1 team are done deals for 100% (i really think that they almost are, otherwise you don't post this kind of messages), then this will be huge for Sportyco and the price. The UK Premier League is one of the largest football competitions in the world, when we see Sportyco sponsoring in the stadiums people from almost 150 countries worldwide will recognize the brand on their TV when watching Premier League football. The same situation for F1, it is also a very popular sport. Further they announced some surprises for the World Cup in Russia, big months will come for the holders and investors.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

I really want to see campaings about football players, I would join those. Here in Europe there are so many talented players that don't have an opportunity to go pro just because agents act like mafia.
Unfortunally it's the truth!

Carolinawiestput28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

moon comeing.
Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

I really want to see campaings about football players, I would join those. Here in Europe there are so many talented players that don't have an opportunity to go pro just because agents act like mafia.
If you know somebody who would be interesting on becoming a part of SportyCo they can apply for campaign. https://sportyco.net/inquiry
And some tips for campaign creators: https://news.sportyco.io/2018/04/16/how-to-participate-on-sportyco-with-your-own-campaign/

I can see people crying about prices on Telegram... I don't know what they are thinking, buying on highs for purely speculative reasons and now crying because they can't take any profits yet. And further they are now writing this on Telegram all the time, the only things this could bring is even bigger selling pressure. Oooor they want cheap SPF's?  Huh
radinho8

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

If you know somebody who would be interesting on becoming a part of SportyCo they can apply for campaign. https://sportyco.net/inquiry
And some tips for campaign creators: https://news.sportyco.io/2018/04/16/how-to-participate-on-sportyco-with-your-own-campaign/

I can see people crying about prices on Telegram... I don't know what they are thinking, buying on highs for purely speculative reasons and now crying because they can't take any profits yet. And further they are now writing this on Telegram all the time, the only things this could bring is even bigger selling pressure. Oooor they want cheap SPF's?  Huh

Agree, just wait for some new good news. I hope we get some news next week about deals with Leicester City and Williams F1, it could be great. Further i think waiting is the keyword, if more exchanges, campaigns and agreements with sponsors / partners follow the price can go crazy.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

Why are you even surprised? It's always like this in every crypto, people buy when a token is going up and then they cry because they're not making a profit after a couple weeks

jevee (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

I can see we got some price increase yesterday. Does this maybe mark the end of accumulation phase?  Tongue

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0.169318 (+41%)
0,000269978 ETH --> 0.00024841 (-8%)
809 sat --> 1835 sat (+126%)

Coinmarketcap
Carolinawiestput28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

$0,169831 USD (5,97%) mooon
radinho8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

New campaign available on Sportyco platform: https://sportyco.net/campaign/fc867ab6-2f53-4877-973d-1d4ae0fb63f6

This guy seems to have a lot of potential.
radinho8

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

New campaign available on Sportyco platform: https://sportyco.net/campaign/fc867ab6-2f53-4877-973d-1d4ae0fb63f6

Some big news coming in next 2-3 weeks, buy your cheap coins now when its still possible.
A few big names seems to join Sportyco project, join telegram for latest news.
jevee (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:04 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 09:27:02 AM by jevee

Niki is with SportyCo from the beginning. I really like that he can have its own campaign now. Will have to invest few SPF's in him even if I don't make profit.

It's really funny how people think. Yesterday on Telegram a lot of members were crying, today price went up and everyone's happy. This shows us why people are in crpyto - pure speculative reasons. Some people will buy on FOMO and in a week or two they will cry again because SPF didn't go up... And the others are all here "for long term" but they will sell in the same second after the price of SPF will go up...  Huh
HODL or invest in athletes and support SportyCo on social!

Coinmarketcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: