Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROPS!!!! @centrac12 IOStoken...AELF....dock....INFO??!:  (Read 139 times)
centrac12 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

anyone recieve any tokens from these airdrops? i just got my IOStokens but havent got any aelf..and it wont update on the website where it shows all our earnings,,im just starting the dock airdrop now..

PLEASE SHARE ON YOUR EXPERIENCe
khoicoi

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

I have not received the token in my wallet yet! It may take some time for them to do their work
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

For what I can tell you I've got IOSToken too, but still nothing from Dock.io. But the most funny thing is that I couldn't even register on the Aelf platform. I found a cool guy who offered himself to help me register. Now I don't have much time, but I don't think it's worth the fatigue for Aelf. I know the bounty is pretty crowded. What do you think other than delays? Good projects?
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Just keep going try of other airdrop dont be bored
uteddy10

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

For what I can tell you I've got IOSToken too, but still nothing from Dock.io. But the most funny thing is that I couldn't even register on the Aelf platform. I found a cool guy who offered himself to help me register. Now I don't have much time, but I don't think it's worth the fatigue for Aelf. I know the bounty is pretty crowded. What do you think other than delays? Good projects?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYSxEnYB24_uj3kYofw-sxoaCcV8fXn6RksfW3nHwoT0-xFg/viewform
Rozzyalim

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

Atleast i got my deflationcoin, organictoken, mankindfirst...... the struggle continues
Tospik

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

For dock.io and aelf.io, you actually need to wait but for IOST if you were in, you should alreay received it (first and second airdrop) with 68 tokens for joining the Telegram and 68 more for each person invited by your refferal link.

Enjoy your airdrops !  Cheesy
bismillahi

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

My friend already got their iost token, i join iost also but didn't receive.
I think you just need to wait for the distribution aelf and dock i join too but also didn't receive.
Just wait
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: