Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Manager "Deadley" and "electroneum" (Discussion of the Electroneum)  (Read 1077 times)
buharikx31 (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Hello, I want to open discussion about Electroneum campaign which still not paid their bounty participants, without answering any straight question about payments, the totall count of coins that should be dedicated to participants is 20000000 tokens, after the bounty campaign ends, we received a message from "Deadley" about:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153250.msg24865952#msg24865952

As you can see promised dates when we should get paid for bounty campaign 3-4 weeks after 17 of Novemer (80 days already) and still half of the participants still not received their payments, here is screenshots from telegram chat where we discussed about their activity( It is long dialogue which includes all of the dates):
https://imgur.com/a/bzpue

According to the rules and promised posts on facebook we already should be paid after the site launch and they working to make this payments

After having a conversation with them at twitter they said that: "You provided wrong e-mail address that's why there was no payment" they tricked us asking if we provided the right e-mail adresses, which already been accepted by manager and there was no reason to ask that because all of the people provided the correct e-mail addresses but the problem was on their side because they dont sent any payments : (4th of January)

Next time i got responsed from them was after a month that message I get at 5th of February and it have the same context " Most payments should have been paid if you've supplied all relevant information" :

https://imgur.com/a/Zgj9y

Here I am providing both of their bitcointalk account :
"Deadley: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=97213
"electroneum": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1044260

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Yeah. I am supposed to get 40000 tokens and they ignored all my pm and support email.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Would it be possible to get some other people who are owed tokens to post in this thread? Looking at the ETN bounty thread, it seems a large number of claims were paid out on January 26th. I'd like to know if this is still a widespread issue before tagging someone with a solid reputation. That being said, campaign managers should be held responsible for the campaigns they choose to associate themselves with. There is no risk to staking this reputation if they won't be held accountable.

Yeah. I am supposed to get 40000 tokens and they ignored all my pm and support email.

Can you please post some proof of this?
buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Yes, the same for me all of my messages right now ignored by their team through e-mail, telegram, twitter other social medias

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:38:41 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 10:12:19 AM by SillyCat

Bounty manager(deadly, Ubercool) has the sheet (BTC ID:sillycat is linked with shim3203@gmail.com)
As you can see, there is not a single transaction on my wallet. I am supposed to get 43000 and that's not a small amount. I contacted the electroneum team via email, and Support ticket, all the possible ways that can be done within my capacity and yet, all were simply ignored by the team. This is definitely a scam when I followed all the rules and did what they told me to do. I am just demanding what I deserve, nothing more.
By the way, people it's not the bounty managers problem. Deadly did what he should do. Deadley completed his work and provided team spreadsheet The team isn't simply paying. We are accusing the etn team not the bounty manager because, In this case the ,electroneum team is distributing the payment.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:58:40 AM by deadley

Next time i got responsed from them was after a month that message I get at 5th of February and it have the same context " Most payments should have been paid if you've supplied all relevant information" :

You posted on this on 4th Feb and you got already response on 5th feb. Other thing I know they don't respond on weekend. And when I stopped replying to you? We even talked yesterday before you posted this.

Other thing I joined this project in middle, and you already joined translation of Electroneum before I joined this project.

We talked last time on 27th jan when they started paying bounty. After that no pm or telegram pm from you.

Would it be possible to get some other people who are owed tokens to post in this thread? Looking at the ETN bounty thread, it seems a large number of claims were paid out on January 26th. I'd like to know if this is still a widespread issue before tagging someone with a solid reputation. That being said, campaign managers should be held responsible for the campaigns they choose to associate themselves with. There is no risk to staking this reputation if they won't be held accountable.

For what you will give me negative tag? Did you even try to pm me to respond here that what is the position of bounty distribution for rest of user. Or this forum become self proclaim user who just wanted to jump in any issue without hearing other side.

Electroneum team never said they won't pay bounty, even they paid mostly user @26th Jan, I even talked to their social media manager on Friday and he/she said to me he/she told me will check and rectify soon. But some user don't care about project.

Electroneum team blockchain wallet live around 12 Dec and after that their full blockchain had ton of issue and they had like 1000's of ICO buyer account locked and there were 2-3 weeks Christmas holiday too. So Electroneum team priority was 1st ICO buyer who invested on ICO.

I am in constant touch with Electroneum social media manager and trying to resolve asap, Main issue arise because 90% user did not gave their account details and even made account in Electroneum.com . This is not another erc-20 ICO where team just send token to ether address and their responsibility over.

I am not like other who forget about old project payment to bounty hunter, that is the reason mostly user got their payment and only some rest and I am trying to find out what is the reason for that. I am constantly communicating with bounty hunter as well as team.

Here is the proof I contact them on Friday.

P.S.1 If anyone know what else I can do except this, please suggest. I will try to do.
P.S.2  I am also waiting for my electroneum coin payment

marpaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

I also joined the social media bounty. I did all the duties.
The campaign is over. They said sign up, i do. They said send mail, i sent.
It's been so long that token has not been distributed yet.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I agree that bounty payment is a disaster, and because lack of communication we don't really know why it is like that. But seriously, it is not deadly fault, he is doing more than most of managers to fix this. Blame the Electroneum team.
buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

You posted on this on 4th Feb and you got already response on 5th feb. Other thing I know they don't respond on weekend. And when I stopped replying to you? We even talked yesterday before you posted this.

Other thing I joined this project in middle, and you already joined translation of Electroneum before I joined this project.
I ment them that's why I leave a screenshot from twitter and I sent this message 4th of January and get responded 5th of February

For what you will give me negative tag? Did you even try to pm me to respond here that what is the position of bounty distribution for rest of user. Or this forum become self proclaim user who just wanted to jump in any issue without hearing other side.

Electroneum team never said they won't pay bounty, even they paid mostly user @26th Jan, I even talked to their social media manager on Friday and he/she said to me he/she told me will check and rectify soon. But some user don't care about project.

Electroneum team blockchain wallet live around 12 Dec and after that their full blockchain had ton of issue and they had like 1000's of ICO buyer account locked and there were 2-3 weeks Christmas holiday too. So Electroneum team priority was 1st ICO buyer who invested on ICO.

I am in constant touch with Electroneum social media manager and trying to resolve asap, Main issue arise because 90% user did not gave their account details and even made account in Electroneum.com . This is not another erc-20 ICO where team just send token to ether address and their responsibility over.

I am not like other who forget about old project payment to bounty hunter, that is the reason mostly user got their payment and only some rest and I am trying to find out what is the reason for that. I am constantly communicating with bounty hunter as well as team.

P.S.1 If anyone know what else I can do except this, please suggest. I will try to do.
P.S.2  I am also waiting for my electroneum coin payment

Check the conversation you said that "I want to finish this next 3-4 days max" that message been sent 10 of January today is 5th of February, after that you said "I will wait max up to 15 jan" then "so after we will run full fledge campaign", so no campaign was runned as i mentioned at our conversation, they would not send us this payments and keep saying the same and what we see after 4 weeks ?Almost 50% of users still dont get paid, even if you look at translators only 2 users responded that they got their payments for translation campaign, but we are talking about everybody which untill this time dont get paid and no exact dates or answers on any platform.
But why you still dont run any fledge campaign? Because after 15th of January you decided to change your mind, because as you said "No more excuses for them 3-4 days max and I will run fledge campaign" So why you decided lie to people and said after 10 of Janruary that "Do you really think they care scam accussation thread on btctalk" so you changed your mind because you will not get paid if you open conversation against this

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
Merited by sud (2), Script3d (1)

I ment them that's why I leave a screenshot from twitter and I sent this message 4th of January and get responded 5th of February

Check the conversation you said that "I want to finish this next 3-4 days max" that message been sent 10 of January today is 5th of February, after that you said "I will wait max up to 15 jan" then "so after we will run full fledge campaign", so no campaign was runned as i mentioned at our conversation, they would not send us this payments and keep saying the same and what we see after 4 weeks ?Almost 50% of users still dont get paid, even if you look at translators only 2 users responded that they got their payments for translation campaign, but we are talking about everybody which untill this time dont get paid and no exact dates or answers on any platform.
But why you still dont run any fledge campaign? Because after 15th of January you decided to change your mind, because as you said "No more excuses for them 3-4 days max and I will run fledge campaign"

I change my mind because before 15th jan there were no communication between me and electroneum team, and when they started communication with me and you wanted to run the campaign against them and I did right thing and did not ran campaign against them that is why 90% user got their bounty @26th jan and I am still communicating them and send like 15-20 user email id today who posted on bounty thread that they did not get their bounty.

I can't be talk to other side with hot headed, I have to talk calmly and with patience so problem will resolve not like that, I will just start scam accussation and forget about my payment. I am working lot's of campaign and talked 1000's of bounty hunter. Only you and 1 more user were like impatience. Otherwise 99.99% user wanted their bounty and was happy when I was trying to resolve problem.

And you are not here for other bounty hunter. You are here only for your payment. If you did got your payment, you even not replying here. I am still working out with team why payment not sent to those small number of people or they did sent and it's stuck in blockchain.

SillyCat

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Guys, if we all get paid, we will all be happy in the end. This is the main point here.
Deadly is among us who did not receive the payment. He wants the payment as much as we do. We are in the same boat.
Deadly sent the emails who had not received the payment again to the Electroneum team today because they asked. (happened on 5 Feb 2018)

Though it has been late, let's see what they do this time.
buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

But why you still dont run any fledge campaign? Because after 15th of January you decided to change your mind, because as you said "No more excuses for them 3-4 days max and I will run fledge campaign"

I change my mind because before 15th jan there were no communication between me and electroneum team, and when they started communication with me and you wanted to run the campaign against them and I did right thing and did not ran campaign against them that is why 90% user got their bounty @26th jan and I am still communicating them and send like 15-20 user email id today who posted on bounty thread that they did not get their bounty.

I can't be talk to other side with hot headed, I have to talk calmly and with patience so problem will resolve not like that, I will just start scam accussation and forget about my payment. I am working lot's of campaign and talked 1000's of bounty hunter. Only you and 1 more user were like impatience. Otherwise 99.99% user wanted their bounty and was happy when I was trying to resolve problem.

And you are not here for other bounty hunter. You are here only for your payment. If you did got your payment, you even not replying here. I am still working out with team why payment not sent to those small number of people or they did sent and it's stuck in blockchain.
Stop lying again you had a straight contact with them on that exact day, you already communictaed with them and spoke about bounty before you start arguing and opening Scam Accusation thread, you sent this message before you wanted to open something against them.I am here for other bounty hunters because instead of creating Scam Accusation thread I can make posts at  twitter, facebook, telegram without opening this thread, nobody pays me for that, what are you doing it's a paid job and those promises been denied because you've been scared to not get paid.How you cannot have contact with them if this company works from September 5th ? The point here is to show people how do you keep your words and work for that word

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I didn't receive payments too (I can provide proofs for that if you want) but my annoyance lies toward the electroneum team, not with deadley. Heck, I understand that they prioritize investors first but here lies the problem: they are keeping us in the dark with no updates, official statements of the sort, and deadley is the only connection we have with them. Why can't they give us assurance that they can pay us?

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Stop lying again you had a straight contact with them on that exact day, you already communictaed with them and spoke about bounty before you start arguing and opening Scam Accusation thread, you sent this message before you wanted to open something against them.I am here for other bounty hunters because instead of creating Scam Accusation thread I can make posts at  twitter, facebook, telegram without opening this thread, nobody pays me for that, what are you doing it's a paid job and those promises been denied because you've been scared to not get paid.How you cannot have contact with them if this company works from September 5th ? The point here is to show people how do you keep your words and work for that word

Lol so if I did not ran campaign against them so user got their bounty and that was my case. I did not run campaign against them and mostly bounty hunter did got their bounty so it's clearly showing I took right decision. And if you as a bounty hunter who did worked for 5-7 days as translator thinking about your payment. Why I don't think about my payment who worked last 6 months as bounty manager. Other thing if you want i can show your tweet you tweeted to them. But I really don't want that because I don't have any problem with you.

You forgetting 1 thing here Electroneum team will pay bounty not me. And they already paid mostly user, and I email them again those 20 user who posted on bounty thread did not got their bounty and asked them reason why these user did not got bounties. You are posting and accusing me like I have to pay your bounty. I did completed all work and provided spreadsheet of all user to Electroneum team who provided me their email ID on time.
You did accepted as a translator bounty before I accept their job as bounty manager.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Oh yeah. This is not deadlys problem. deadley completed his work and provided the team the spreadsheet
Deadly is in the same boat with us guys. He DIDN'T even get the payment. how pissed off will you be if you did all the dirty work as a bounty manager and not get paid?
I also joined the social media bounty. I did all the duties.
The campaign is over. They said sign up, i do. They said send mail, i sent.
It's been so long that token has not been distributed yet.

I didn't receive payments too (I can provide proofs for that if you want) but my annoyance lies toward the electroneum team, not with deadley. Heck, I understand that they prioritize investors first but here lies the problem: they are keeping us in the dark with no updates, official statements of the sort, and deadley is the only connection we have with them. Why can't they give us assurance that they can pay us?

I agree that bounty payment is a disaster, and because lack of communication we don't really know why it is like that. But seriously, it is not deadly fault, he is doing more than most of managers to fix this. Blame the Electroneum team.

Thanks for supporting me. I email them again all of you email ID and ofcourse buharikx31 email ID too and told them to check.

Here is proof team asked me user email id who were complaining.

I did sent around 20 user email ID to them for checking.

Jurgen

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

I was hired as the Dutch translator and also still haven't received my payment, despite the fact that other translators have received theirs. I translated the Electroneum announcement and whitepaper, that's 5 days of work. I've contacted the Electroneum team numerous times since the beginning of December (by email, Telegram and on Bitcointalk) and I still haven't received a response. I submitted my email and ETN addresses to the bounty managers on time and was not on the list of people who did not send in their details, so there's no reason why I shouldn't have received my payment by now. I worked very hard to help make the Electroneum campaign a success and yet I'm still here trying to get paid. It's absolutely disgraceful.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

I was hired as the Dutch translator and also still haven't received my payment, despite the fact that other translators have. I translated the Electroneum announcement and whitepaper, that's 5 days of work. I've contacted the Electroneum team numerous times since the beginning of December (by email, Telegram and on Bitcointalk) and I still haven't received a response. It's absolutely disgraceful.

Already gave your email ID too for checking what is the issue. I checked bounty thread and added all user email ID to check who posted they did not got their bounty.

Jurgen

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

I was hired as the Dutch translator and also still haven't received my payment, despite the fact that other translators have. I translated the Electroneum announcement and whitepaper, that's 5 days of work. I've contacted the Electroneum team numerous times since the beginning of December (by email, Telegram and on Bitcointalk) and I still haven't received a response. It's absolutely disgraceful.

Already gave your email ID too for checking what is the issue. I checked bounty thread and added all user email ID to check who posted they did not got their bounty.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

Did I tag you? No, I didn't. I asked for more information before doing anything. Don't act like this isn't on you though. People join the bounty because you put your reputation behind it as a manager. You can't just put your hands up in the air when things go south and point to other people. It's been 4 months. Your reputation is on the line, why would anyone ever want to join one of your campaigns again if they won't get paid? Get your shit together and stop acting like a victim here.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 05:55:30 PM by deadley

Did I tag you? No, I didn't. I asked for more information before doing anything. Don't act like this isn't on you though. People join the bounty because you put your reputation behind it as a manager. You can't just put your hands up in the air when things go south and point to other people. It's been 4 months. Your reputation is on the line, why would anyone ever want to join one of your campaigns again if they won't get paid? Get your shit together and stop acting like a victim here.

Did you even read full thread. I posted already I joined bounty management of Electroneum in middle, it was running more than month before I joined as manager and 80% bounty participants already joined before me. So how in this case bounty hunter joined because of me or my reputation. And already mostly user got paid and who did not got paid I already enquire about them

And I clearly mention in bounty thread bounty will be paid by Electroneum team.

P.S. It's not 4 months, it's 2 month since their wallet live. And even after that there were ton of issue with their blockchain and Christmas and New Year holiday.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: