Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please help me i want sell all altcoin in less 1 month  (Read 408 times)
ho3in (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:03:27 PM by ho3in

hi guys i hope you are fine in bad days !
i want sell all altcoin and i can wait only 1 month ! because i need money and i must change to cash..
so i waiting for next 1 month and sell then or i sell now or soon?because i dont want lost more again
may market crash again china holidays ?
i have ark stratis lisk waves etn etc adx and litle qtm gnt
so what i do ?
https://ibb.co/iqOFFc
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Why still asking what to do ? I mean if you really need that money, just sell your cryptocurrency. Dont need to hold if you really need it, man gota pay his bill afterll. But if you not that hurry, wait another week is my advice for you.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Man, you have a good investment portfolio. You can make a good profit if you stop panicking and wait a few months.
The cryptocurrency market was oversaturated in the last months of last year, and now we are seeing a forecasted correction. This is a natural process that must be experienced  Wink
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

i want sell all altcoin and i can wait only 1 month ! because i need money and i must change to cash..
so i waiting for next 1 month and sell then or i sell now or soon?because i dont want lost more again
so what i do ?

If you need to sell it is smart to not sell everything in 1 go. Sell it in little portions so in case the market suddenly booms or crashes it will not hurt you so much. Look at the coins you are currently holding and see if they have any major events in the pipeline. LISK for example has some major updates coming that might drive up the price a bit.

burp...
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Sell half of them, If the price crash more than now at least you allready make some money from it. and if the price increase again even moon, you still left some coin to sell and make another money for your self. Dont take any decision in hurry.
kaineh

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

Do you want to ask for advice on how to click on the "sell" button? It is not difficult. Expecting a month for market growth is probably a good idea. But it may be that the market is not yet at the bottom ...
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

If you don't need all maye just sell half and hold 1 month the rest....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
ho3in (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

thank you guys . i need more money ater 1 month so i must sell in positive days Sad
Singwala

Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

Keep Holding! That's all you can do now. Especially if you are selling now that you are losing. If you do not need to leave it in your wallet. Only a few months or weeks will increase the price of your altcoins. Just be patient now.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
parliament96

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

this days are very bad to sell your coins. maybe it will recover in a month but it can be a little longer to recover. if market doest recover in a month i think you should barrow money from somewhere else. its the best way
f69

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

if you are forced to sell you just have to do it. if not, it' better for you and for your profit wait when the market go up
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Nobody can tell you when is the right moment to sell, or how long will last this market low. It can end today and we will see the prices moving positively again or last several weeks or months as it happened with bitcoin some years ago.
If you need money at the end of the month sell them. It is your decision whether you sell them today or next week.
Sorry, but nobody can help you with this. I wish you good luck.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

so what i do ?
The best thing for you to liquidate a half from all of your portfolios. What will be happening if in the next month the crypto will be recovering again? Because if you have done to cut loss all of your investment and you will get a bi lost and it will never be recovered again. Remember about that. But if you need money and just send all of your coins to the big exchange site and then you can try to liquidity all of them instantly just in a second.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

i think it will be better if you will wait, because i think soon prices will began increase. its true, no one cannot tell 100% what will happens with market, but just trust your intuition.

wish you good luck and good profit
01BTC

Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

so what i do ?

Hi man, any chanses you could make a credit to a bank or somewhere ? bcs the market might payoff in few months so you will be winning in the end..
If there is ZERO ways to keep these , then why don't u just sell it on the exchange platform .. ? 

jinnyjinny

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

You are in complicated situation, from one side if you need money to pay the bills or for something else - here is nothing to deside - just sell. I saw good advise above - sell now just the half and other one in month, probably the market will recover till the end of february, but other scenario is possible too. Anyway the worst thing you would never do - sell at bearish trend.

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

so what i do ?
Panic selling while the market is bleeding is the worst option to be made by the newbies like you,because anytime market can recover and if you did panic selling you will lose a lot,you just need to have patience because this is how the market works some FUDs may trigger a market crash but either way the market will recover soon.

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

If you really need money, don't hesitate to have a callback in bitcoins and sell all of altcoin immediately.
Because you need money, selling these altcoins is the only way.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

In my opinion if you need money in 1 month for the better sell your coin on that day because posibility the market will going up in a few week, because now in daily chart look all coin on oversold.

Titus pollo

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

I agree with everyone you should wait but if you really need the money sell just enough to cover your need.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: