Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My BitCoin Robot Adventure  (Read 1318 times)
harounkola (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 07:55:32 AM

Being an affiliate marketer, when one of my affiliate partners announces their BitCoin Robot Affiliate program, http://harounkola.com/btc-robot-affiliate/, I jumped at the chance. Yesterday I took the plunge and I also became a customer having bought the platinum license.

Co-incidently I also made my first affiliate sales. My plan is to invest these affiliate commissions into the trading of BTCUSD.

According to my understanding this robot works on the arbitrage between btc-e and Mtgox, though I haven't read through all of the associated eBooks (I'm at a #Hackathon in #JoziHub today)

I'll post more on this thread (in upcoming updates) what my experiences are and I'll share of the online resources I've created to promote this product and my experiences being a customer and my trading progress.

Thanks and Blessings
Haroun
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 09:07:21 AM

You cannot get money out of MtGox, so arbitraging to it is dumb...

I've had a pending USD withdraw since June 17th from Gox.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
harounkola (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:53:49 PM

But you can with BTC-e. And I'm in South Africa not the US, and Kipoche's M-pesa wallet is attractive for me to get the money out. Apparently BTCe also have withdrawals to PayPal, but I'll let you know about that when I try it...
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:05:26 AM

I'm very skeptical of any robot.   Usually plastered in marketing hype like a late night info ad.   That dam spray on hair never did work.  But hey, if it works all the power to ya.

harounkola (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 08:50:04 AM

The robot claims that I'm in a $180 "profit" at the moment, but its calculating the total value of my BTC in USD and the profit from trades. At the end of 2 months, when its time to withdraw is crunch time and I'll know for sure. Either get a refund or continue autotrading...
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:36:40 PM

you need to wait for ltc on mtgox, currently they are trading only credits not moneys.
I'm working on my bot and going to open source it some day, but currently some coding and setup skills would be required but I don't have time make a doc.

toga

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:34:39 AM

months since the ltc was announced on gox, probably ltc will wait loong time
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:47:52 AM

agreed

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 01:32:44 PM

agreed

after they add their new trading platform, which can handle 500.000 transactions per second, they will launch LTC.

http://forum.litecoin.net/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: