Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just registered to say...  (Read 145 times)
baikur (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

That I am astonished how many people are here just looking for fast profit with zero knowledge. I am tired of seeing questions like:
"Is bitcoin dying?"
"Should I invest in bitcoin?"

The answer is simple, yes bitcoin is dying sell everything and get out, the community doesn't need people like you. I dont know why the moderators here cheer such posts here and let them flow. Instead of talking constructive things we are busy answering stupid questions to the noobs and the trolls around here.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

That I am astonished how many people are here just looking for fast profit with zero knowledge. I am tired of seeing questions like:
"Is bitcoin dying?"

The answer is simple, yes bitcoin is dying sell everything and get out, the community doesn't need people like you. I dont know why the moderators here cheer such posts here and let them flow. Instead of talking constructive things we are busy answering stupid questions to the noobs and the trolls around here.

This is a forum and people have a right to discuss and express their opinions, they have that right irrespective of if we are in agreement with them or not. Much like I disagree with your opinion that they should not be allowed to post here but I still believe you have the right to express that opinion.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

It's funny this kind of topic because everyone goes from his theory
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Well I believe some questions the capability of bitcoin and mostly are in panic.
Just like what happened now. They might be asking where is this dip coming from and no can answer it.

But you are right. Some of the questions here needs to be cleaned up. Or it could be closed after some answers. It doesnt need to get to 100 pages before it will be taken to the archives.
I believe the OP have already got the answer after like 2 pages.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Partly with you very much agree, sometimes they kill such stupid questions, but still there are people who are really newcomers and do not understand anything, and this forum is intended for discussions, for information. So no matter how annoying, just do not pay attention. But in general it would be nice to clean a little forum for the presence of monotonous topics.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

In newsgroups (i.e. Usenet etc.), it used to be part of ‘netiquette’ that new users were to read one full month’s worth of previous posts in the newsgroup before asking questions there. I guess I’m an old fart who has trouble learning to appreciate quantity over quality.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

LOL Grin. You're new on the forum too, talking about silly posts, but your topic is not better.

play

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

Who is the "we" you refer to in your post?  You just registered to say that, so it's your first post.  A newbie who slates off newbies writing dumb posts with a dumb post is....

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
pianomikey

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

"Is bitcoin dying?"

Couldn't agree more. I acted very similar to you a few minutes ago.

I probably won't hang around long, though. I already know how this ends, and I don't enjoy watching naive fools suffer. I WOULD enjoy the pain of the pump-and-dumpers, but we both know they're long gone by now, or will be soon.
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

Can you be more specific? no offence to you. But, I totally disagree, I think the BTC is thriving as ever, as you said it yourself more people, even though they do not have that deep-of-a-knowledge about the BTC, are actually trying to engage with it. Thus, one who understands it would actually notice that even the less knowledgeable are adding to the activity, and in anything and everything that has activity in it, life or a continuation of existence for whatever that is, becomes highly likely. I mean can you be more specific? how were you able to come up with such claims that the BTC is dying? Despite the fact that its value is higher than most "items/merchandise" in the market. Is it because of the crashing of prices? well if it is, then you need to understand that, this is an important feature to make sure that the value will not be reduced to absolute zero. When prices crash, it would make people sell or buy or hold on to it, the thing is transactions will happen, and buying as well as selling are types of transactions, and this transactions are the very soul of any and every market. Can you be more specific in relation to your statements? Thank you
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

Although sometimes I will be some trouble on these topics, but you can not veto the rights of others, some people think these topics worth discussing. There are newcomers in the forum every moment, and the posts they post may have been seen before, but they do not know, they just want to know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, so do not blame them.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Yeah, just let them crying.
bitcoin is a long term invest.
just buy on the dip, and hold it for long term.
you will earn your profit.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

"Is bitcoin dying?"

You know that this is forum so we're open abount bad effects and good effects of the market. How come that newbie like you tell that things. When I am still newbie I don't know about this but seems like you are now very professional in your newbie account. Don't judge people it's normal that they feel depressed and feel pain because they love bitcoin they want it to rise and be stable in its pump. Don't be like that.
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

I'm just curious, you are also a new bee, this is your first post, but it is cursing new bee to send some non-quality posts. Of course, there are people in forums, some advanced users who know many people, such as legends and heroes, and some rookies who do not understand anything. We should understand each other.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

"Is bitcoin dying?"

because they are new that's why they keep asking question.. sometimes its annoying but let just understand them and let the moderator do their job.Maybe you can start discussing with important matters. Godbless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: