Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: KINDLY GIVE A SOLUTION
SOLUTION PLZ - 1 (100%)
PLZ - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins missing from Bittrex And Hitbtc  (Read 128 times)
sathosinak (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

:'(Hi Guys ,
              My  FUN,XVG,STORJ COINS ARE MISSING FROM BITTREX. I HAVE THE COIN BUY HISTORY AND RECORD , BUT I DONT HAVE THE COIN SELL OR COIN WITHDRAWAL IN MY ACCOUNT, MY EST BALANCE WAS : 2.07BTC BUT NOW IT IS 0.65BTC , I AM CONFUSED . GIVE ME A SOLUTION. I HAD RAISE A TICKET REGARDING THIS TO BITTREX BUT THERE IS NO REPLY
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

My  FUN,XVG,STORJ COINS ARE MISSING FROM BITTREX. I HAVE THE COIN BUY HISTORY AND RECORD , BUT I DONT HAVE THE COIN SELL OR COIN WITHDRAWAL IN MY ACCOUNT, MY EST BALANCE WAS : 2.07BTC BUT NOW IT IS 0.65BTC , I AM CONFUSED . GIVE ME A SOLUTION. I HAD RAISE A TICKET REGARDING THIS TO BITTREX BUT THERE IS NO REPLY

Bittrex is delisting FUN ... that might have something to do with it.  You should be able to withdraw it, though. 
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:52:03 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:22:34 PM by SM23031997

There must be some reason for that, keep watching there announcement section to understand whats going on while waiting for reply.

What you mean by "Coins missing from Bittrex And Hitbtc"? What's the issue with Hitbtc?
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

You scared me a lot but my STORJ on bittrex was not lost, but on the contrary there was a new coin Ignis.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

Bittrex is delisting FUN ... that might have something to do with it.  You should be able to withdraw it, though. 

Wow, I didn't know that. Can you tell me why? FUN seems like a good project. I haven't keep up to date with them, but I heard positive stuff about them.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

We are almost same in hitbtc i deposit 70 token NGC(Naga) but when i see my balance its only appear 20 NGC (NAGA). I report it to there support but they didnt reply.Now im not trading my coin in hitbtc i rather choice etherdelta than hitbtc. Etherdelta is more safe token than hitbtc..
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

If you have every record of that coin in your wallet, no need to worry. Just send a ticket to the support of that exchanger. And i heard that Bitrex not support FUN anymore, but you still can withdraw it though. Whats your problem with HITBTC ? cause you now mention it in your questions.
kbhutto

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

based on this article https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000560051-Pending-Market-Removals-2-9-2018
Your coin should be still there since bittrex don't remove FUN coin there but it will be remove in February 9th, 2018

So check your withdrawals history and maybe you already withdrew it?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

Only bittrex coin missing or both of bittrex & hitbtc? bittrex is a very popular exchange everybody knows that.I think unfortunately your account is hacked.Whatever now you can quickly contact in support.I don't like hitbtc because support is really horrible.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

this is the first time I hear such a thing. There are lots of trading sites in the crypto money world. BitTrex and HitBTC are among the most used sites. I hope things like that will not happen.
Alexkurd

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

If you have every record of that coin in your wallet, no need to worry. Just send a ticket to the support of that exchanger. And i heard that Bitrex not support FUN anymore, but you still can withdraw it though. Whats your problem with HITBTC ? cause you now mention it in your questions.

Sometimes it's not true. I had some INPAY on Cryptopia and they delisted it

We provided over 60 days notice on the delisting, unfortunately all wallets have already been removed from the system and no further recover is possible. Thanks Cryptopia Support
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Not sure why HitBTC was put in the header as the topicstarter mentions only issues with Bittrex.

Still, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: