Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:55:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]RaiLight -Browser native DAG currency for scalable feeless instant payments  (Read 1459 times)
majorrp2

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

is the wallet being accessible or not Huh Huh if it is accessible can you provide the guide how to access it,since you said it is a new type/tech wallet
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

is the wallet being accessible or not Huh Huh if it is accessible can you provide the guide how to access it,since you said it is a new type/tech wallet

There's no wallet, at the moment you can subscribe on http://railight.org and be notified when it goes live.

For testing and development you can install it on a local machine, from the git repository.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

RaiLight - i do see a lot of references and comparison with the RaiBlocks in the draft Whitepaper. Will this be a copy/paste of RaiBlocks with some changes perhaps as "added features"?
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

You mean it's local wallet opened with web browser or a wallet from your server  ?

can we control all the wallet data?  or  the data stored in your server or just on my own computer ?

and another question:  is this an ICO project or mine-able project ?

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

So this its project similiar like RaiBlock but using platform ERC20 Token Ethereum , how can you make a zero confirmation & no fee ? You using ERC20 Token well in my opinion always have a fee & confirmation by sending token
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

You mean it's local wallet opened with web browser or a wallet from your server  ?

can we control all the wallet data?  or  the data stored in your server or just on my own computer ?

and another question:  is this an ICO project or mine-able project ?

When live, the wallet will be on your browser, not in a centralized server.

As for ICO or mineable, this is up for debate with the community, as stated in the end of the first post in the thread. Voice your opinion on how you think it should be distributed. The devs are here to listen what the users want.
mtl_phuong

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

For the distribution I would say to do a KYC registered Airdrop to get publicity and easy adoption throughout the community. It should still be decided who can participate in such an Airdrop. Either make it uncapped and distribute a given amount set prior to the airdrop or cap the amount of persons who can participate. KYC would also prevent whales from stacking up a large amount of RaiLight.

Another option would be an ICO which would definitely help you guys for initial funding. I would then recommend to distribute at least a portion bounties and airdrops.
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

There's no wallet, at the moment you can subscribe on http://railight.org and be notified when it goes live.

For testing and development you can install it on a local machine, from the git repository.

When is the probable release according to your roadmap?
RaiLight (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

When is the probable release according to your roadmap?

You can consult the entire roadmap in our whitepaper and now on our updated thread. Thanks!
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

from the information i got and the coment from the developer this its maybe a token. he say only myetherwallet for the wallet. and using some proof of stake maybe from the project postoken. will follow this maybe the what the feature dev bring to us
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

interested, watching

The simpler it is, the better I like it
tigerMJyang

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

Could you show your team information , any Linked / Facebook ... etc?
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

from the information i got and the coment from the developer this its maybe a token. he say only myetherwallet for the wallet. and using some proof of stake maybe from the project postoken. will follow this maybe the what the feature dev bring to us

It's not an ERC 20 token.

They are planning to customise the existing raiblock protocol for use on a solely web-based environment. It's interesting and I'm going to be following to see the progress as well as method of distribution given that it is supposed to be POS only.
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
RaiLight (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

The first of the weekly development reports was published: https://medium.com/@railight.network/railight-development-update-week1-515c99a3c72c. Check it out and subscribe to our profile.
RaiLight (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Discord, Facebook and Twitter were also set up for an open dialogue with the community.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

How this coin will be different than raiblocks anyway? excluding the web nodes?
mcp000

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

****SUGGESTION FOR TOKEN DISTRIBUTION****

hi guys,

I just read the whitepaper. It is really interesting and really exciting. You guys really are trying to solve some huge technical problems in crypto and i really hope that you are successful. I am also happy to see your professionalism, so many other DAG projects demand donations. You guys are just working hard on delivering code and you already have explained some complex concepts really well in the whitepaper.

The main reason for writing this message is to respond to your request for ideas on the best distribution method for the tokens. In my experience the best method that works is usually a ECR token airdrop early on in the project followed by a token swap later on once the project launches.  FUD is a huge problem in bitcointalk forums and crypto in general, I have seen teams that delay the distribution get unfair abuse and general vitriol. By creating an ECR token early on and airdropping the tokens you not only reward those who believed in the project when it first started but you also save yourself a lot of stress from fudsters and this will allow you to focus fully on development. Once you finish development, all you have left to do is a token swap. Many projects have taken this approach, it seems to work really well. Coding a Ecr token is really easy and takes less than a day. From my experience, airdropping now will save you a lot of stress later. Thats my 2 cents.

I hope you are successful with your project, good luck and happy coding :-)

donbasxii

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

this is very very goooD1
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

At the moment it looks like you took basic concept from Raiblock and taking the whole concept to one step ahead. This browser thing sounds interesting but will need to see whitepaper and technical aspects to understand the approach to deliver this type of technology. I am here to see what is coming out more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: