Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4442 times)
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

This time is not to be panic point of view of sell is not a wise step at this moment when the market is too much down.We need to wait and watch for market correction and hold the crypto till the market not rise up. I think it is a good time to investement in crypto and buying some of selected altcoin and bitcoin for future growth. 
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tope559

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

To panic sell now is not a wise decision to make because the price of all altcoins fall so now is to panic buy because of the advantage to buy cheap huge volume of altcoin of your desire altcoin.
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Most newbies worry a lot during a bitcoin's high volatility. They make mistakes, but we can make money on it.

JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

I never join at panic buying because for me it's verry risky we can't predict what they are thinking when you buy more, then they run it's really big lost of money. For me if you panic to buy or sell it can create more risky moves, I know panic is normal but try to prevent it think more before you buy or sell it.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

I expect whales is filled with coin right now and waiting for the. Market to recover
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:00:26 AM

Yes, indeed there are good opportunities when on the market, buying panics and selling panic, because prices tend to move very quickly from both, so if we are careful in analyzing, we will benefit from it.

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

We must be careful in making decisions when trading. Panic sales will not make us profitable, but make us regret later. You must remain calm and patient because the market will definitely rise again.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 

Yes that is really true because, as they enter the market they invest on it. And if they sell in a low price, they lose, and who wins are those which are patient enough to handles HYPEs and FUDs out in the market, those who Hodl and keep their token until the bull run enters the market.

guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Selling coins to cut losses, I think is also a wise choice there. Because with that result coin sellers can buy more potential and promising coins. Of course, the decisions taken must be careful and have considered all things that will happen.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

No one can predict the market's movement precisely so we can also experienced loss too. I can understand those beginners who get panic when the price keeps crashing as i used to be like them but now i get used to it. Losing 10% of my portfolio value in a day feels like ordinary things today.
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

Selling coins to cut losses, I think is also a wise choice there. Because with that result coin sellers can buy more potential and promising coins. Of course, the decisions taken must be careful and have considered all things that will happen.
every decision and choice must be taken with a calm mind and must be considered because it has an impact that may be bad or will improve. I think buying is panic, even though the conditions at Crypto this year are very bad this is an opportunity to buy coins that have the potential to buy a lot, because the price is very low. You must be sure that the market can increase and the market will not continue to be bad. now the market is moving well, This is a good opportunity next year. I hope this can be useful so you can get good opportunities.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

panic in the buying and selling is not a thing that can be expected to give good results. This is the same rush in and of course, the results often make the wrong decision. many are still easy to panic because of existing conditions and this will not provide a solution to many juxtaposed that wants results on crypto.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

One key that I hold so as not to be affected by panic is calm. I applied calm to face every issue and news about crypto currencies. I will not accept the news outright. I will analyze the news so I don't panic. Indeed, the fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies and the issue that has developed in the community have caused panic. If we want to be a wiser crypto currency player then we can get around that panic by making our own predictions that are supported by valid data so that we can avoid panic because we have a clear basis.

▔▔▔▔▔
hielgarax457

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

panic in the buying and selling is not a thing that can be expected to give good results. This is the same rush in and of course, the results often make the wrong decision. many are still easy to panic because of existing conditions and this will not provide a solution to many juxtaposed that wants results on crypto.
panic will make the wrong decision so that it eliminates panic so you can think correctly. do not rush to take action because you can choose wrong, you should not be easily influenced by the circumstances or someone around you. buy or sell You have to look at the conditions and see the market movements so that you can know the movements and you can make choices that you think are right and can be profitable in the future.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

panic always happens when the coins we hold the price decrease, but I'm not that easy to sell. I'd better hold the long term at least until the price of a new high-rise coin I sell. I am not ready to lose my money by selling when the market is bleeding.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

panic always happens when the coins we hold the price decrease, but I'm not that easy to sell. I'd better hold the long term at least until the price of a new high-rise coin I sell. I am not ready to lose my money by selling when the market is bleeding.
when you start investing or trading in cryptocurrency market, you should have to understand about its risk.and you have to accept if someday suffering loss.we have to understand when trend change and start to we could take best decision is it good to hold or sell.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I wonder if they do so, do they profit from that? Or they are just cut loss to wait a new chance to buy it again? Or they are smart people and we are idiots for that?

We don't know much about panic, it can be their strategy and we need a strategy with that, otherwise we will be the last.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

when you start investing or trading in cryptocurrency market, you should have to understand about its risk.and you have to accept if someday suffering loss.we have to understand when trend change and start to we could take best decision is it good to hold or sell.
that will happen to us if dont understand any risk in this market.we just think about profits and forget about risk in cryptocurrency market.moreover we didnt prepare ourself well with some trading skills and traineed our mental , emotion.do some research about market
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

There is always panics in crpyocurrenys because Cryptocurrency works with panics. People will panic and sell their coins so what will we do ? Just buy sold coins. We should swim against the flow of sell waves. When everyone sell coins, you whould buy.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

traders who know the price of the cryptocurrency falls then he will sell his assets at very cheap prices and it is better for these traders to be more patient when prices fall don't panic because it will only make a loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: