Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2109 times)
Michellekking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
I think it's quite normal. In the past years, the currency collapse happened many times the same, but in the end the currency back to normal, we don't crash will cause the currency to perish with worry, it will slowly recovering

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

Fake news makes bitcoin price drop because some of investor are panicking and selling their holding and the whales are buying it at very low price.
We should hold our bitcoin and setback and don't panic for every fake news that are made by some crypto whales.
Some bad news about banning Bitcoin are from government news these countries Indonesia, South Korean and India that having big impact makes price was drop dip. Many investor are worried and taking their money from market panicly, while some others still hold and waiting. However, the fact is that the prohibition does not apply to all areas of Bitcoin use. The use of bitcoin as a means of trading and assets is still allowed at their own risk.
The FUDs or bad news about bitcoin that makes the price low again is a chance and opportunity for me and i don't think that it is a negative thing because just think that if you are an investor and you want to get into bitcoin but the price was too high and now the price of bitcoin goes down because of the FUDs then it is a good entry point for you to place investments.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

the fall of Bitcoin is already a disaster to those that bought at $18-19k, and on the other hand it has giving room to more persons to join the bitcoin race, for those that were unable to buy when it was $18k can now buy $8k at last
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Few days ago bitcoin fall because of the outbreak of banning cryptocurrency in social media and other countries.
 Because of that people became afraid of losing their investment in bitcoin.
But there a lot of people still believe in it and invest more. The fall is just temporary.
Now its already recovering, and gain its value.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

On my opinion it is happening because of lack in demand for investing and maybe one reason is that mass selling of bitcoin last December and banning from different country like china maybe this give a huge effect to the fall of bitcoin but, relax don't exhausted because I believe that it will rise again and can recover soon to it's original price.
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

It's not so difficult if you are a trader or investor. We are talking about crypto currency which have value and also have demand and supply. That's mean it will rise when reached demand zone at that time need to supply and which time it'll falling reached supply zone that's mean need demand. Now bitcoin are rising day by day.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

bitcoin has become so volatile recently, it has dropped so quickly down below 7500$ within a short period of time, however, the worst is comming again and i believe more investors l sold their coins to celebrate new year, so the closer to the year 2017, sometimes  these drops will happen faster, in that case we can save some money  to buy cheap coins or just holding to our coin and wait until the this period passed.  It is always better if you by more and more coins now. There won't be a time like this again in future ..
rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

My opinion about the fall of the bitcoin is because of some issue that happens; some huge company said that they are not willing to accept bitcoin anymore and its because of the holiday season. We all know that most of the people or users cash out or sell their bitcoin because they need some money that is the main reason why bitcoin price plummet.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

The fall in prices is normal because some of the factors that cause Bitcoin price changes are in demand as well as market confidence. This has been true for several years and usually the price will increase again, it is proven because the price of Bitcoin is now experiencing stable growth symptoms. People who buy Bitcoin when it is cheap will certainly experience huge profits, so they take the risk and turn out they get the results. Bitcoin does have a miracle and we have to believe that Bitcoin prices can continue to rise, the decline is just a turmoil in the market and this will only last a moment. This is the ever-present cycle of Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies that exist today. Price pegging Can increase and decrease very quickly and within a very short time.
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Bitcoin like other cryptocurrencies can not grow indefinitely and its fall is a normal phenomenon on the stock exchange. Yes of course, those people who bought on 18-19K, on this moment bear big losses. Upcoming events with the Chinese New year, it is not clear how to affect the market. Although there have been bans related to cryptocurrency, but China remains a strong player.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

Bitcoin like other cryptocurrencies can not grow indefinitely and its fall is a normal phenomenon on the stock exchange. Yes of course, those people who bought on 18-19K, on this moment bear big losses. Upcoming events with the Chinese New year, it is not clear how to affect the market. Although there have been bans related to cryptocurrency, but China remains a strong player.

Corrections are normal but $6k price was really undervalued price for bitcoin that happened last week. The reaction came quickly from bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

These people who bought BTC for $19.000 should continue holding and waiting until BTC hits the mark again, so they can choose between selling and making profit, to continue holding or both alternatives.

As you said, Crypto-Currencies can't grow indefinitely, after a big increasement in price last year it became unsustainable to continue on the hype for more time. People were excited to buy BTCs some months ago, before the end of 2017. I have never seen so many comments and news about Bitcoin on the local media's sites. But once it became unstable, maybe because governments started talking immediately about regulations/bans, the new investors started panic selling, making the price drop.

Clever whales saw what was happening and helped to drop the market even more. And then we hit the impressive $6500, creating a lot of fear among investors. But with some clarifications about regulations in South Korea seems BTC recovered a part of its strength again. Looking through the events now, South Korea was a key point on this story. The asian markets exert big influence in Crypto market, if things do well there, Bitcoin does well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

My opinion of Bitcoin has fallen and now it is profitable to purchase bitcoins and earn enough money.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

I just want to say its a nature of bitcoins. It is not possible that crypto currencies  will always keep going higher and higher. It can also Suffer a decline. So don't be panic sell. Just wait and hope for the growth of bitcoins. Bitcoin only gives you benefits when you invest for long term. You have to buy bitcoins now and hold them for a month or for a year. Panic sell won't give you any profit.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

I just want to say its a nature of bitcoins. It is not possible that crypto currencies  will always keep going higher and higher. It can also Suffer a decline. So don't be panic sell. Just wait and hope for the growth of bitcoins. Bitcoin only gives you benefits when you invest for long term. You have to buy bitcoins now and hold them for a month or for a year. Panic sell won't give you any profit.

agree. it is actually pretty normal to see and witness these phenomenon because as you said earlier that is their nature and there were also factors that affects their price , that is why sometimes they rise or fall but overall the key in investing on bitcoin or any other cryptos is to have a patience in order to hold a little longer because if you dont posses it , you can surely be failed to earn a profit and youd rather keep on loosing.
Valdoora

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

The fall in value of bitcoin is only shortterm correction. If we see a big trend, bitcoin still shows up trend. And that's a nice crypto investment.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Keep calm and do not panic, because this kind of situation is a natural thing for bitcoin.
Precisely with the fall of bitcoin prices, this will be our opportunity to buy cheaply and will definitely get big profits.
Don't worry, i'm sure everything will be fine and gradually now the price has started to increase again.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

The FALL of bitcoin! I'm still trying to comprehend how we're talking about the "fall" of bitcoin when bitcoin is 5 digits. Do you mean the rise? If you told someone in 2015 we would be at 11K today, you would be laughed away.

60659 📦
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

If you're talking about the continuous dropping of bitcoin price these days, then for me I guess that it is not yet the fall of bitcoin. It is the nature of bitcoin to shoot up and fall down. It is normal. Bitcoin price fluctuates. It is just a proof of its volatility. For me, bitcoin will rise again. Some factors may affect its dropping but it does not mean that bitcoin will be over. I still believe that it is just normal for its price to crash in the first two months of every year due to tax things. February is almost over so I hope that it will start to recover in a few days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 05:22:11 PM by liivii

I just want to say its a nature of bitcoins. It is not possible that crypto currencies  will always keep going higher and higher. It can also Suffer a decline. So don't be panic sell. Just wait and hope for the growth of bitcoins. Bitcoin only gives you benefits when you invest for long term. You have to buy bitcoins now and hold them for a month or for a year. Panic sell won't give you any profit.

agree. it is actually pretty normal to see and witness these phenomenon because as you said earlier that is their nature and there were also factors that affects their price , that is why sometimes they rise or fall but overall the key in investing on bitcoin or any other cryptos is to have a patience in order to hold a little longer because if you dont posses it , you can surely be failed to earn a profit and youd rather keep on loosing.

The key to success in bitcoin is to start right now and forget all of the things that gave negativity on bitcoin, we are not belong to those people who are panicking right now because of the situation and problems that bitcoin facing and believes that the end of bitcoin is near because of some price decrease in the past months. The best thing to do is to be updated on what's going on in bitcoin everyday so that you have knowledge whether to buy because of the price drop or sell if there's a pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: