Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Compression Concept Worth Big Money - I Did It!  (Read 13872 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:32:53 PM

Do you want me to invest in your magical money printing company that pays out 50% interest a day?

That would be pretty darned funny ... if that wasn't the same exact joke I get every time I try to explain how Bitcoins are made, and yet here you are, in a Bitcoin forum.  How did you ever get to the point of believing in Bitcoins if you think like that?  

Anyway, if I was in your shoes and I heard someone say this stuff, I would make the same joke as you, but truth be told, it would only be because I was jealous I hadn't thought of it first.

Thanks for the laughs.

I don't 'believe' in Bitcoins. I know they exist, and there is proof that Bitcoins exist.

PS: You'd better not scam anyone. I will be the first to make sure you get arrested :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:33:29 PM

I think your really may be on to something here.  For example here in compressed form is and entire book related to the subject of data compression:

ISBN-10: 1846286026

Notice how I have encoded an entire book in a very small number of digits.

http://www.amazon.com/Data-Compression-The-Complete-Reference/dp/1846286026/ref=pd_sim_b_1

BTW I have some experience in this area having worked on data compression algorithms in the past.  So, if you want to send me an explaination of the idea I will let you know what I think of it.

Keep it coming mate. This is what we need. We are now in the age of inspiration. Age of industrialization is coming in its last phase.
B(asic)Miner (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:58:55 PM

Do you want me to invest in your magical money printing company that pays out 50% interest a day?

That would be pretty darned funny ... if that wasn't the same exact joke I get every time I try to explain how Bitcoins are made, and yet here you are, in a Bitcoin forum.  How did you ever get to the point of believing in Bitcoins if you think like that?  

Anyway, if I was in your shoes and I heard someone say this stuff, I would make the same joke as you, but truth be told, it would only be because I was jealous I hadn't thought of it first.

Thanks for the laughs.

PS: You'd better not scam anyone. I will be the first to make sure you get arrested :-)

Man!  If I scammed anyone on something this cool, that I've actually worked on and created a working prototype theory for, then I'd need to go ahead and arrest myself first!  It'd be a major crime for the entire world.  When you watch Heroes (okay, let's assume you actually watch Heroes ha ha) who do you root for?  Sylar?  Or the good guys?  Because I root for Claire and Hiro and Matt Parkman.  I want the good guys to win.  If I were scamming someone, I would never do it with an idea like this.  This is me at my most earnest.  This is for real, guys.  From the bottom of my heart, I believe I've solved this and only want to see it be born into the world and to take credit for having done the impossible.  I want to feel the pride of believing further than anyone else on something that should have scared away everyone else.  I love this theory, I love thinking about it, it's saved my life on numerous occasions when I almost gave up hope.  I'm basically alive now just to see this through.  Because I have no family of my own, no wife, no girlfriends, just a lot of happy students who think I'm pretty special as a teacher.  That's a great accomplishment in most people's books, but I still want to be famous for doing this one thing.  I won't lie.  I desire fame for creating something. Let's put togethera team and try to DO THIS!
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:02:58 PM

I think your really may be on to something here.  For example here in compressed form is an entire book related to the subject of data compression:

ISBN-10: 1846286026

Notice how I have encoded an entire book in a very small number of digits.

No you haven't.
You have identified and referred to the book, you have not encoded it.
You cannot extract the contents of the book without referring to a full copy of it from somewhere else.

BTW I have some experience in this area having worked on data compression algorithms in the past.  So, if you want to send me an explaination of the idea I will let you know what I think of it.

If you have any experience in data compressions algorithms, you will know that they work by targeting particular types and patterns of data.
For any specific algorithm and file size, there is an input file which will result in the compression actually increasing the file size, not reducing it.
And summed up over all the possible files of the same size, compression will result in the same average file size.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
kslavik

Activity: 441

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:05:45 PM

The theory does not rely on keeping any of the data, that's why I can say 99.8% compression and mean it.  It saves NONE of the data.  I squeeze out every 0 and every 1, and all that's left is a few reference points.  Since binary is only 0's and 1's .... the only thing a binary file is a unique arrangement of them resulting in a program that was created in a higher level language (the systematic formulation of original thought designed to execute a given set of instructions) that are then rendered down into binary for a computer to render at full speed.  If you changed even one bit in the file, it would be corrupted.  So the theory relies on converting the 0's and 1's in a unique way so that only one possible answer is arrived at for the crypto key.  

For example, it's like this ... you want to send your friend a book that he doesn't have.  Instead of sending the actual book, you send a kind of reference guide that tells him what words to look up in all the books he already has.  Now for a man this would take a long time to do, but for a GPU, not so long.  So if the GPU knows how to reference the books in the library already, it can recreate the book from thin air by copying the referenced points given to him in the small crypto key storage file my software program would generate if I got someone to help me do that.  You don't have to copy all those 0's and 1's all the time... that's a sloppy, wasteful system that's gotten us to where we are now, but doesn't have to serve us going forward.  Why send all those 0's and 1's when all you need to send is the thumbprint of the file.  And let the GPU do all the referencing and bring back the original product from it's unique thumbprint?

All I did was think of a foolproof way to do the referencing that results in a very very small code.  From that one code, the program can follow the referencing system backwards and arrive at the answer using brute force.  Once the answer is found, then the entire data set is found with it.  I'm not conning anyone.  I actually love to think and create, but I never had much more skills than that, my imagination has always been my strongest asset.  But an imagination without help is useless, and all I am doing here is asking for help.

Thanks for your time.

Would you care to read about how modern compression algorithms work before you propose one of your own and see if what you are proposing is similar to them. It does sound very similar to me. What you have described is creation of a dictionary and the restructuring data based on this dictionary. The problem with this approach is that it works very well for text data but useless for random binary data including images and movies because resulting dictionary will be of the same size as data itself

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:09:21 PM

Perfect compression is an impossibility.  No algorithm can guarantee that all inputs will be reduced in size.  It is an absolute impossibility.  This hasn't prevented numerous scams over the years very similar to perpetual motion machines or trading algorithms that can't lose.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/compression-faq/part1/section-8.html

Anyone claiming they can compress all data x% is lying.  Period.  All lossless compression algorithms will result in LARGER file size for some inputs. That is a mathematical certainty.
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:14:20 PM

Well I kind of thought of this few months ago. And I never thought somebody is thinking deeper about this. I believe this is really possible. And this will not take so much work. Just like the primes or any algorithm or solution set, it is possible to make this happen.

So what kind of team are you looking at? I guess if you needed some more help, contact the developers and not in this forum. I guess some will bad mouth your posts and troll this thread.

This is possible.  It can be done.  I would have tried to keep this a secret and work on it on my own, but I'm 42 now, and my brain pan just isn't what it used to be, I can't seem to learn new things very fast, and I can't imagine how to program something like this, because it seems too hard to program.  But the actual theory itself IS easy.

The encoding portion can be done on the fly it's so fast.  So we can get rid of all of those min-harddrives clogging up space in our smart phones (well, we can install apps on them of course, but for saving any other files, they can all be encrypted until its time to view them, when they are moved onto a standard drive for viewing and then deleted once they've been watched, keeping the crypto code in the vault for safekeeping permanently.

We can then offer all cameras, camera phones, video cameras, etc ... all medias that encode data into binary data, the ability to record video in chunks of say 500 Megabytes at a time, each with its own code that is only a FEW Kilobyte's each.  When you want to watch the video, it gets moved and decoded onto the standard hard drive for watching, and then dumped upon completion.

Imagine where we could take this theory if it indeed becomes a reality:

1) No more SD cards for storing large videos.  Recording video on the fly straight into Crypto Key.
2) Facebook and other such companies who do backups could stop having to buy huge server farms that are larger than we can comprehend to store their data.  Back ups would also store very fast, since the encoding portion is nearly instantaneous.  The decoding part is much slower though.  It requires brute force searching through branching timelines of huge data sets to find one "solution" (a needle in a haystack) and that's the only place this theory has its drawbacks.  In the decompression part.  Until we programmed it (and perhaps we could even program it to use Asics instead of GPU's) and saw how fast it could do such kinds of hunts, it's hard to say if it's way too slow to use.  That's my one fear.  We'd have to see.
3) No one could sniff your data enroute and see what it is as it's being transfered.

Thanks for your positive comments, you guys.   I appreciate it.
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Perfect compression is an impossibility.  No algorithm can guarantee that all inputs will be reduced in size.  It is an absolute impossibility.  This hasn't prevented numerous scams over the years very similar to perpetual motion machines or trading algorithms that can't lose.

Anyone claiming they can compress all data x% is lying.  Period.  All lossless compression algorithms will result in LARGER file size for some inputs. That is a mathematical certainty.

I'm not lying, I assure you.  If I am in error anywhere, it may be in not understanding some fundamental principle which might SEEM to make this impossible.  But because I do not possess any such understanding, and indeed believe it IS indeed possible, then perhaps I am able to overcome what others deem impossible (and to them IS so because of that belief) while I do not have such a hindrance.  IF you knew the method by which I have achieved this compression, then your claim in quotes above would vanish in a puff of air as your jaw hit the floor.  If I wished to remain a pauper all my life, to prove you wrong, I would indeed tell you the secret right now.  But I've lived a poor life, and now it's time for something to actually go right for me.  I believe I can have a better end to my story than all the starts in it that went nowhere.  

This is not so much "compression" that is almost a misleading concept.  I am placing the entire contents of the data into another container that anyone can access, and that container has a way of recording which 0's and 1's are where in that container.  So that all I need to do is reference to you a code.  You go into the container and decode the references via the software, and the 0's and 1's come back to life as they were originally.  But now that I have the finished crypto code, which is just the master reference key to the sequence hidden inside that container, your computer can follow the instructions programmed in it to solve the block the same way Bitcoins does.  Once the block is solved, you then have the entire original file contained inside that solved timeline.  I know how to do this because it's all I've thought about for 3 years, sometimes for 12 hours a day, sweating myself to death, unable to sleep, because the idea was so cool, I couldn't stop thinking about it.  

So stop trying to negate what is possible by saying it's not possible.  All things are possible if we only knew how.  Tesla's engine is a marvel of the modern that we are still using today, but even Edison didn't believe in it at first, and tried to sell off his faulty vision of creating a motor until at last, the truth of Tesla's engine's power and efficiency was known to dwarf all others.  He knew how to make it better, and no one else could do it like he could.  He had the idea.  Just as I have.
murraypaul

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:28:20 PM

This is not so much "compression" that is almost a misleading concept.  I am placing the entire contents of the data into another container that anyone can access, and that container has a way of recording which 0's and 1's are where in that container.  So that all I need to do is reference to you a code.  You go into the container and decode the references via the software, and the 0's and 1's come back to life as they were originally.

On earth, we call this uploading the file to a server, and giving someone the URL.

B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:32:57 PM

This is not so much "compression" that is almost a misleading concept.  I am placing the entire contents of the data into another container that anyone can access, and that container has a way of recording which 0's and 1's are where in that container.  So that all I need to do is reference to you a code.  You go into the container and decode the references via the software, and the 0's and 1's come back to life as they were originally.

On earth, we call this uploading the file to a server, and giving someone the URL.

But you still have to upload the entire contents of the file onto the server and then also download the entire contents too.  What I'm talking about is rendering the contents into a container contained in nature.  And then the person, using the code, can reproduce the contents right back out of nature.  The actual file never had to go anywhere.  All you needed was the reference itself.  A pointer, if you will, to where to start looking, and when to stop.  It was so hard to think of how to do this, but now that I've thought of it, it's so easy that it actually scares me how easy it is.  Once the world knows, they too will be in awe, just like any wonder of the modern world, or an impossible thing made real before their very eyes.  This feels like magic, but it just logic, pure and simple.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:39:33 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 04:53:47 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Perfect compression is an impossibility.  No algorithm can guarantee that all inputs will be reduced in size.  It is an absolute impossibility.  This hasn't prevented numerous scams over the years very similar to perpetual motion machines or trading algorithms that can't lose.

Anyone claiming they can compress all data x% is lying.  Period.  All lossless compression algorithms will result in LARGER file size for some inputs. That is a mathematical certainty.

I'm not lying, I assure you.  If I am in error anywhere, it may be in not understanding some fundamental principle which might SEEM to make this impossible.  But because I do not possess any such understanding, and indeed believe it IS indeed possible, then perhaps I am able to overcome what others deem impossible (and to them IS so because of that belief) while I do not have such a hindrance.  IF you knew the method by which I have achieved this compression, then your claim in quotes above would vanish in a puff of air as your jaw hit the floor.  If I wished to remain a pauper all my life, to prove you wrong, I would indeed tell you the secret right now.  But I've lived a poor life, and now it's time for something to actually go right for me.  I believe I can have a better end to my story than all the starts in it that went nowhere.  

This is not so much "compression" that is almost a misleading concept.  I am placing the entire contents of the data into another container that anyone can access, and that container has a way of recording which 0's and 1's are where in that container.  So that all I need to do is reference to you a code.  You go into the container and decode the references via the software, and the 0's and 1's come back to life as they were originally.  But now that I have the finished crypto code, which is just the master reference key to the sequence hidden inside that container, your computer can follow the instructions programmed in it to solve the block the same way Bitcoins does.  Once the block is solved, you then have the entire original file contained inside that solved timeline.  I know how to do this because it's all I've thought about for 3 years, sometimes for 12 hours a day, sweating myself to death, unable to sleep, because the idea was so cool, I couldn't stop thinking about it.  

Yeah that is the definition of compression.  Your approach is a textbook scam attempt:
Step 1) Amazing opportunity with no useful facts or details.
Step 2) Build hype
Step 3) Just need some funding and everyone makes a fortune.
Step 4) Disappear.

Perfect compression is a mathematical impossibility.
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:41:22 PM

Okay, it's getting late here where I live, so I'm signing off for the night.  Thanks for all your contributions.  I appreciate your time and energy, even in refuting me.  You are all welcome.  

And please, if any of your know some other Bitcointalk members who might be interested in this topic and my theory, please direct them to this posting and let them talk with me as they may.  This is the best thing I've ever done in my life and I want to do something about it so bad.

Good night everyone.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 04:48:56 PM

Like I said I happen to be somewhat of an "expert" on data compression and transmision having worked for 25 years in the disk drive, set top box and video industries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-2, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-4, etc.) so if you would like me to take a look at your idea I will.  I can tell you if the theory looks sound or maybe point our something you may have overlooked.

Are you trying to compress audio, video, text, binary files or all of these?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:54:33 PM

Like I said I happen to be somewhat of an "expert" on data compression and transmision having worked for 25 years in the disk drive, set top box and video industries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-2, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-4, etc.) so if you would like me to take a look at your idea I will.  I can tell you if the theory looks sound or maybe point our something you may have overlooked.

The OP claims perfect compression of all data in all instances.  When you have perfect compression why limit yourself to one niche?
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:57:11 PM

Perfect compression is an impossibility.  No algorithm can guarantee that all inputs will be reduced in size.  It is an absolute impossibility.  This hasn't prevented numerous scams over the years very similar to perpetual motion machines or trading algorithms that can't lose.

Anyone claiming they can compress all data x% is lying.  Period.  All lossless compression algorithms will result in LARGER file size for some inputs. That is a mathematical certainty.

I'm not lying, I assure you.  If I am in error anywhere, it may be in not understanding some fundamental principle which might SEEM to make this impossible.  But because I do not possess any such understanding, and indeed believe it IS indeed possible, then perhaps I am able to overcome what others deem impossible (and to them IS so because of that belief) while I do not have such a hindrance.  IF you knew the method by which I have achieved this compression, then your claim in quotes above would vanish in a puff of air as your jaw hit the floor.  If I wished to remain a pauper all my life, to prove you wrong, I would indeed tell you the secret right now.  But I've lived a poor life, and now it's time for something to actually go right for me.  I believe I can have a better end to my story than all the starts in it that went nowhere. 

This is not so much "compression" that is almost a misleading concept.  I am placing the entire contents of the data into another container that anyone can access, and that container has a way of recording which 0's and 1's are where in that container.  So that all I need to do is reference to you a code.  You go into the container and decode the references via the software, and the 0's and 1's come back to life as they were originally.  But now that I have the finished crypto code, which is just the master reference key to the sequence hidden inside that container, your computer can follow the instructions programmed in it to solve the block the same way Bitcoins does.  Once the block is solved, you then have the entire original file contained inside that solved timeline.  I know how to do this because it's all I've thought about for 3 years, sometimes for 12 hours a day, sweating myself to death, unable to sleep, because the idea was so cool, I couldn't stop thinking about it.   

Yeah that is the definition of compression.  Your a scammer pure and simple.  Eventually you will ask some "investors" for large sums of money and then disappear.

Well, I never claimed it was perfect 100% compression.  I did say 99.8% .... the reference codes needed to encode the sequence have to be stored into a small file, but that's all you need to send to the other side of the internet and the program on their computer can figure out the rest using the instruction sets programmed into it.  I'm not a scammer, by definition, a scammer is someone who wants others to believe something that isn't true.  Since I am not a scammer and you are telling everyone that I am, by definition that makes you the scammer, trying to belittle my accomplishment, even if it's only in theory.  But it won't ever get to reality if people don't want to help me, which is why your comments can be damaging.  I know their are a lot of cruddy people in this world, and I am not a great man or a man of many achievements, but I care about this idea and about what it can do not only for myself and the team who helps me, but for the world, too.  It's uses go far beyond mere data compression, I assure you.  

Folks, I'm not here asking for money, I'm asking for a team of people, and a contract that preserves all of our rights and our agreed upon monetary valuations as a member of that team (and I get credit for the discovery), and I'll tell you all my idea who is on the team, and if you agree it's doable, we go ahead, and if not, then yes, I disappear at your behest, and no money ever changed hands.  This isn't diabolical, man.  It's a real offer and I really mean to achieve this.  And whoever helps me gets in on the action, that's it.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:02:23 PM

Well, I never claimed it was perfect 100% compression.  I did say 99.8% ....

Even if you claimed 1% compression in all instances it is perfect compression.  Perfect compression doesn't mean 100% reduction but then again even someone with basic knowledge on the subject would know that.

Folks, I'm not here asking for money, I'm asking for a team of people, and a contract that preserves all of our rights and our agreed upon monetary valuations as a member of that team (and I get credit for the discovery), and I'll tell you all my idea who is on the team, and if you agree it's doable, we go ahead, and if not, then yes, I disappear at your behest, and no money ever changed hands.  This isn't diabolical, man.  It's a real offer and I really mean to achieve this.  And whoever helps me gets in on the action, that's it.

So you will not ask now or ever in the future for a single cent from any "investor" on this forum?
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:04:55 PM

Like I said I happen to be somewhat of an "expert" on data compression and transmision having worked for 25 years in the disk drive, set top box and video industries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-2, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-4, etc.) so if you would like me to take a look at your idea I will.  I can tell you if the theory looks sound or maybe point our something you may have overlooked.

Well, I appreciate your offers and your intention to help, but I'm not going to "send you my idea" and let you do whatever with it...  If you want to help start a team and secure our rights via legal documents, then once those are in my hands, I'll be able to share the idea with you.  But I'm not sending it away into the ether without legal gaurantees.  I've already said as much as I can without getting into the real details that would give away the solution.  Thanks for your interest, though, that does validate my efforts at least in part of trying to create interest in getting this theory turned into a reality.

P.S.:  I tried to leave, but got sucked back in ... hahaha ...  oh, forums!  What they do to us!  Haha.
murraypaul

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:05:17 PM

I'm not a scammer, by definition, a scammer is someone who wants others to believe something that isn't true.

You want us to believe you have invented a compression method which can compress all files to less than their original size.
That isn't true, therefore by your definition, you are a scammer.

(I disagree with your definition btw, it is more likely that you are simply deluded. A scammer would be someone who wants others to believe something he knows to be false.)

B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:16:41 PM

Well, I never claimed it was perfect 100% compression.  I did say 99.8% ....

Even if you claimed 1% compression in all instances it is perfect compression.  Perfect compression doesn't mean 100% reduction but then again even someone with basic knowledge on the subject would know that.

Folks, I'm not here asking for money, I'm asking for a team of people, and a contract that preserves all of our rights and our agreed upon monetary valuations as a member of that team (and I get credit for the discovery), and I'll tell you all my idea who is on the team, and if you agree it's doable, we go ahead, and if not, then yes, I disappear at your behest, and no money ever changed hands.  This isn't diabolical, man.  It's a real offer and I really mean to achieve this.  And whoever helps me gets in on the action, that's it.

So you will not ask now or ever in the future for a single cent from any "investor" on this forum?

No, I won't ask for any money ever.  I will ask for this:  someone with vision, possibly a future CEO of this company, to gather a group of people who can program very difficult mathematical problems who just like encryption in general.  A lawyer is brought in to help lock in everyone's part and everyone's share of the company based on their skills and usefulness to the project.  Once that's out of the way, I will share the idea and how to accomplish it, proposing my direction for the project from start to finish.  I am not to become the CEO, I don't want power, I want recognition and money, plain and simple.  Once you've all heard the theory and asked your questions, and I've explained it all (this may take up to 2 days before you understand it all and get to the level of comfort with the theory that I have) AND IF YOU AGREE TO GO FORWARD, then the company goes forward.  From that point on, the investors would be there to help us sustain ourselves while programming this thing.  Get a small office or set of offices, the basics.  We program this, we get it working.  We patent it.  OR copyright it, whatever best applies.  That's one for the lawyer.  Once the idea goes to ground and is released, we take our individual cuts of the pie as the software is licensed to companies and the rights to use it are purchased by Facebook, Google, etc ...  we talk to videocamera companies about creating an architecture that allows us to film videos directly to our file format, and now even the smallest watch cameras coming in 2014 can record hundreds of hours of video without running out of space.  We figure out all the ways we can benefit from this discovery.  And that's it.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:22:29 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 05:33:25 PM by DeathAndTaxes

So where does the money for all this come from (lawyers, offices, corporate formation, patents, etc)?

Please answer the direct question: Will you be asking for money from investors on this forum?  If so then saying you are not asking for money is a lie.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: