Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Compression Concept Worth Big Money - I Did It!  (Read 13872 times)
B(asic)Miner (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:10:35 AM

Hello Everyone,

The Achievement:
I have made an amazing discovery and spent a year trying to talk everyone I know into helping me with my solution for compressing 99.8% of all data out of a file, leaving only a basic crypto key containing the thread of how to re-create the entire file from scratch.  Its a truly elegant solution, a truly stunning discovery worth millions of dollars possibly.  But I'm just a teacher and don't have a fancy title or famous or powerful friends.  I am what society considers "a nobody" ... just your average guy.  But I like to solve puzzles, and I believed in myself, and I think that counts for more than being a nobody overall.  I achieved my goal, but now I can't seem to get it recognized or developed.  Imagine what I know I can now do:   with a software version of my concept for data compression, you could take your 12-gig Blueray version of Lord of the Rings 3, compress it down to under 600-1200KB (the size of one jpeg image) and email it to your friend in moments.  What's more, imagine that this file, because it no longer contains any data at all, just crypto data, is now 100% unrecognizable, scannable, or readable from any third party inbetween who might intercept your file.  It's basically 100% unreadable data, 99.8% compressed data.  This is what I know I have achieved.

Back Story:
Starting in 2009, I began to have day dreams about creating something merely by thinking about it.  I was looking around for ideas about something that could be created merely by thought, not a product of any kind, because I don't have those skill sets.  After a while, because of my love of hackers, at first I thought I would create a game of some kind.  I created an awesome game idea, one which would take all of those useless brain games and put them into an architecture that would make them important for solving a larger over-arching goal of hacking a mainframe.  In the course of creating the game (and yes, this game idea would itself be worth millions if you knew everything it entailed), I came across a far more important idea, the idea of being able to compress real-life data in all computer-based files down to absolutely (just short of) nothing.

In 2011, I worked on it the whole year in my head while at my real job, my teaching job.  I figured out a way to do it even then, but it was so tedious in trying to explain it to my one hacking buddy who was smart enough to be able to create the program for me that he just gave up listening to me.  He wanted to help me, but I had no programming experience and wasn't able to explain the idea.  I wasn't about to give up though, so I went back and thought about how to resolve my theory down to a distilled set of rules.  I went from like 20 rules ... down to four.  This took another year.  I actually (whether you believe me or not) had a dream on December 21st, 2012 (the day the world was supposed to end) that showed me how to fix my problem with the theory I currently was working under.  It was so easy, it blew my mind.  Its so elegant, I believe my solution for compressing 99.8% of all data out of a file is something that deserves to win the Nobel Prize.  It might be remembered in similar fashion to Einstein or Tesla.

What Do I Want by Telling All of You This?:
I am hoping to find smart individuals who believe me about this, who have the means to start a company with me, a joint venture, of which I myself have no starting capital of any kind.  I have always been poor, I come from a poor family, and have no powerful friends or allies.  I'm currently trying to get started in Bitcoin mining to make a little money to finally begin forming a savings.  My job is very very poor, I work in a foreign country.  I'm sort of trapped here by the fact that 1) its the best job I can get with no college degree, and 2) America's unemployement is up to at least 20%, far above what is being reported by the corporate-owned media.  It's too risky to return to America and try to find work.  I must try to make something of this idea, because it promises to be my one and only shot at escaping my situation in life.

I am willing to share equally all incomes derived from the creation of my idea if you assume the risk.  I'm hoping to find an investor who wants to take a gamble.  I'm certain my idea about how to do compression will work, I have hand tested the idea numerous times, and am able to reproduce data merely from the crypto-code my theory generates.  That one code can recreate an entire file, every last bit, out of thin air.  It's not magic.  The Bible says all things are possible for them that believe.  Okay, I'm paraphrasing.  But yes, I believed I could do it, and now I have it, and I don't know what to DO WITH IT.  

I don't even have the money to patent the concept, and my family won't help me because I'm a thinker who has been thinking of ideas for 25 years and they just don't believe a word I say about my ideas anymore.  I'm desperate to prove everyone wrong who ever doubted me.  This is my chance.  Will someone please take a chance and help me start a company?

Where Will This Lead?
1) Reducing Internet Traffic Worldwide.  Speeding up transfers of all datum.  Imagine Sony PS4 letting you download an entire game online in mere moments, and then decompressing it to the hard-drive (might take a while to do that part) .... But the internet wouldn't suffer, it would get cleaned up in a massive way.
2) Government Uses
3) Every file sent over the internet is encrypted and totally unreadable.
4) Every file in existence can be catalogued by its resulting crypto-code, making storing a backup of all data online fit on one hard drive.  The entire contents of the internet and every computer in the world could fit on one small hard drive in encoded form.
.... and just for fun:
5) One day, teleportation projects could benefit from being able to send a small packet of data that contains the entire DNA re-sequencing of the person being teleported.  Star Trek could become a reality, because you wouldn't have to send billions of Terrabytes of Data through space, just send the small crypto-code, way less energy required.  Almost none, in fact.

FINALE:
There was a TV show episode about this ("Person of Interest") starring that guy from Lost ("Ben" the island leader) where they talked about someone who had done what I am claiming I have done.  It was fictional.  I was laughing when the TV show aired because I had already basically achieved the idea myself, but it had yet to become efficient enough to not have loopholes that would break the theory and keep it from working. Those have been resolved.

I AM PLEADING WITH SOMEONE TO BELIEVE IN ME AND CONTACT ME ABOUT GOING FORWARD WITH THIS!
This is real, and I need your help to complete a working prototype of the software and show the world what's been achieved here.

Thanks for your time, I open the floor to some questions (keeping in mind I can't reveal the nature of the idea in full obviously or else I couldn't patent it or keep it safe as my own invention).
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:39:22 AM

What you propose is impossible..end of story.  gauging by your registration date I have to assume you are looking to con some gullible people here out of bitcoins.  If this is not the case, well, then you have your answer now as to why for that long time... no one would listen to you.  Anyways, nice twist on the prince Abubu from Nigeria  with millions he can't get out of the country scam.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 11:18:24 AM

Do you want me to invest in your magical money printing company that pays out 50% interest a day?
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:52:56 PM

Do you want me to invest in your magical money printing company that pays out 50% interest a day?

It's not impossible.  That kind of thinking is exactly why you weren't the one who thought of it.  I did believe it was possible and I thought about it a long long time.  And I achieved it, because I can test my theory and show anyone was interested in starting a company how it works.  I didn't ask for money, and I'm not asking for money.  The first thing I would even want to do is get a legal document signed between interested parties that protects all sides and ensures that if they take on the project, they will get an equal share.  I would of course share the idea with an interested party who signed the necessary documents protecting us all.  And that would happen before any investments took place.  The investments would be made on the belief by that person or persons seeing my idea at work who found it valid once having heard and seen it.  If they didn't believe it would work, and could show me why to my own satisfaction, then they could just walk away.  Where is the harm?

There will always be skeptical non believers to anything, just as there were when the Wright Brothers tried to get their plane flying the first time.  Just as Edison encountered, and Einstein encountered, not that I'm in their league at all, just making a point.

I thank you for your comments and your time.  I'll continue to wait for the right team or right people to see this and take me seriously.  I mean, what hacker or group of hackers wouldn't want to be the first one to solve THIS together?  It's monumental!

Stop being party poopers.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:05:24 PM

I have the solution for your problem:
Step 1: get a proof of existence of your documents/concept with your name, so nobody can steal it. (I think this was one of the sites, but you should probably do your own diligence: http://www.proofofexistence.com/)
Step 2: Show your unbelievable concept to smart/well-known people who are able to confirm it, get rich, famous and so on.
(In case somebody tries to steal your idea you have the proof existence)
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:43:16 PM

Now you are a Jr. Member, you can post "investment opportunities" in the Lending section. Maybe you will be welcomed by someone who is not a "skeptical non believer" and you will be able to sign the "necessary documents" and whatnot.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:52:06 PM

my solution for compressing 99.8% of all data out of a file

Yea right, along with perpetum mobile and free energy and other such cool stuff. I am wondering how many idiots are around here to get conned by this. A few dozens people on this forum easily could be interested in this BS, I'd guess. Beats sending money to BFL surely. LOL.

I'm just waiting for this guy to post in Lending.. if he dares Wink
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:55:44 PM

Impossible, but you put a lot of work in your post, congratulation !
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:58:12 PM

Impossible, but you put a lot of work in your post, congratulation !

You evidently have no traits of a professional entrepreneur/hacker according to OP :-)
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:04:23 PM

The theory does not rely on keeping any of the data, that's why I can say 99.8% compression and mean it.  It saves NONE of the data.  I squeeze out every 0 and every 1, and all that's left is a few reference points.  Since binary is only 0's and 1's .... the only thing a binary file is a unique arrangement of them resulting in a program that was created in a higher level language (the systematic formulation of original thought designed to execute a given set of instructions) that are then rendered down into binary for a computer to render at full speed.  If you changed even one bit in the file, it would be corrupted.  So the theory relies on converting the 0's and 1's in a unique way so that only one possible answer is arrived at for the crypto key.  

For example, it's like this ... you want to send your friend a book that he doesn't have.  Instead of sending the actual book, you send a kind of reference guide that tells him what words to look up in all the books he already has.  Now for a man this would take a long time to do, but for a GPU, not so long.  So if the GPU knows how to reference the books in the library already, it can recreate the book from thin air by copying the referenced points given to him in the small crypto key storage file my software program would generate if I got someone to help me do that.  You don't have to copy all those 0's and 1's all the time... that's a sloppy, wasteful system that's gotten us to where we are now, but doesn't have to serve us going forward.  Why send all those 0's and 1's when all you need to send is the thumbprint of the file.  And let the GPU do all the referencing and bring back the original product from it's unique thumbprint?

All I did was think of a foolproof way to do the referencing that results in a very very small code.  From that one code, the program can follow the referencing system backwards and arrive at the answer using brute force.  Once the answer is found, then the entire data set is found with it.  I'm not conning anyone.  I actually love to think and create, but I never had much more skills than that, my imagination has always been my strongest asset.  But an imagination without help is useless, and all I am doing here is asking for help.

Thanks for your time.
Birdy

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:07:52 PM

But an imagination without help is useless, and all I am doing here is asking for help.

Thanks for your time.

I've offered a solution, read my post.
You did want a solution to your problem and not just our money, didn't you?

B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:10:35 PM

Yea right, along with perpetum mobile and free energy and other such cool stuff. I am wondering how many idiots are around here to get conned by this. A few dozens people on this forum easily could be interested in this BS, I'd guess. Beats sending money to BFL surely. LOL.

Okay, if you truly think it's a good idea, Vladimir, I will go and post this in Lending.  Will double posting the same post in another thread get me into trouble, though?  If I will violate any terms of the board by doing so, I don't wish to do that.  If anyone knows that it's okay, I will republish my post in Lending.  Although I don't actually want to get any lending.  What I want is to be a part of a team that makes this theory into the finished reality.  I'm sure lending must come in somewhere along the way, but I'm not asking for that specifically.  I'm more interested in the team of people working with me on my idea and turning it into reality, or discovering that it is indeed flawed.  I truly believe it is possible, that's why I bothered to work on it for 3 years now.  

Let me know if it's okay to double post this thread and I'll post it in Lending. Thanks.
Birdy

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:12:48 PM

Although I don't actually want to get any lending.
If you don't want to borrow money, don't post in Lending, easy as that.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:15:04 PM

Okay, if you truly think it's a good idea, Vladimir, I will go and post this in Lending.  Will double posting the same post in another thread get me into trouble, though?  If I will violate any terms of the board by doing so, I don't wish to do that.  If anyone knows that it's okay, I will republish my post in Lending.  Although I don't actually want to get any lending.  What I want is to be a part of a team that makes this theory into the finished reality.  I'm sure lending must come in somewhere along the way, but I'm not asking for that specifically.  I'm more interested in the team of people working with me on my idea and turning it into reality, or discovering that it is indeed flawed.  I truly believe it is possible, that's why I bothered to work on it for 3 years now. 

Let me know if it's okay to double post this thread and I'll post it in Lending. Thanks.

There's nothing wrong with posting your ideas in Newbies and making a new thread elsewhere when you are a Jr. Member.
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:17:49 PM

But an imagination without help is useless, and all I am doing here is asking for help.

Thanks for your time.

Birdy, I tried to thank your for your idea at least three times now, but the board keeps saying "You can't post within 360 of your last post!"  I mean who the heck bans posting less than six minutes apart?  That is truly mind boggling, it ruins immersion in the board chatting experience to have to sit and wait 6 minutes between posts.  I'm sorry but I don't agree with this policy.  Anyway, I thanked you profusely three times and was rejected in posting it 3 times.  This makes my 4th attempt.  And I never copied my post, so I've had to retype the entire message 4 times now. 

So you know I mean it when I say thanks!~
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:18:44 PM

Thanks for your time.

Birdy, I tried to thank your for your idea at least three times now, but the board keeps saying "You can't post within 360 of your last post!"  I mean who the heck bans posting less than six minutes apart?  That is truly mind boggling, it ruins immersion in the board chatting experience to have to sit and wait 6 minutes between posts.  I'm sorry but I don't agree with this policy.  Anyway, I thanked you profusely three times and was rejected in posting it 3 times.  This makes my 4th attempt.  And I never copied my post, so I've had to retype the entire message 4 times now. 

Close the page, wait 6 min, reopen the page and post. Refreshing doesn't do the trick sometimes.
It is a newbie restriction to stop spam.
B(asic)Miner (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:28:55 PM

That would be pretty darned funny ... if that wasn't the same exact joke I get every time I try to explain how Bitcoins are made, and yet here you are, in a Bitcoin forum.  How did you ever get to the point of believing in Bitcoins if you think like that? 

Anyway, if I was in your shoes and I heard someone say this stuff, I would make the same joke as you, but truth be told, it would only be because I was jealous I hadn't thought of it first.

Thanks for the laughs.
Birdy

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:29:53 PM

Birdy, I tried to thank your for your idea at least three times now, but the board keeps saying "You can't post within 360 of your last post!"  I mean who the heck bans posting less than six minutes apart?  That is truly mind boggling, it ruins immersion in the board chatting experience to have to sit and wait 6 minutes between posts.  I'm sorry but I don't agree with this policy.  Anyway, I thanked you profusely three times and was rejected in posting it 3 times.  This makes my 4th attempt.  And I never copied my post, so I've had to retype the entire message 4 times now.  

haha, damn newb restrictions ^^
you are welcome, at least it's an idea you could give a try.
There are a lot of scammers here, so if anything in your posts even hints at you wanting money from us people will rampage your thread, even more with a concept as unbelievable as this.
balanghai

Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:30:04 PM

Well I kind of thought of this few months ago. And I never thought somebody is thinking deeper about this. I believe this is really possible. And this will not take so much work. Just like the primes or any algorithm or solution set, it is possible to make this happen.

So what kind of team are you looking at? I guess if you needed some more help, contact the developers and not in this forum. I guess some will bad mouth your posts and troll this thread.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:31:38 PM

I think your really may be on to something here.  For example here in compressed form is an entire book related to the subject of data compression:

ISBN-10: 1846286026

Notice how I have encoded an entire book in a very small number of digits.

http://www.amazon.com/Data-Compression-The-Complete-Reference/dp/1846286026/ref=pd_sim_b_1

BTW I have some experience in this area having worked on data compression algorithms in the past.  So, if you want to send me an explaination of the idea I will let you know what I think of it.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: