Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the Bitcoin and Alt Coins prices will GROW.  (Read 483 times)
gjergjani (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

Dear members,

I am a newbie member and i did invest more then 50k $ in Altcoins.

I am facing a large losing last couple days.

When do you think the Alt Coins or bitcoin will start growing?

As i heard on news the bans and the other things are affecting the market.

Any ideas? Shocked 

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

It depends on what altcoins specifically you invested in. Hopefully not on those shitty ones. With bitcoin though? No one really knows. I could take as fast as a few days to rise and it could also take months, or even half a year. This is an investment. Just be patient.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

I think that bitcoin and altcoin will grow again in March later, in February it is mostly still on sale and many people are in need of flat money for the Chinese holiday.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

To all who accessed bitcoin and altcoin, all i can say is based on my friend who already a couple of year accessing bitcoin and altcoin, as they said it is likewise before that the price of bitcoin will rise up again. So don't worry all fans of bitcoin, it will surely price will rise again.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
diatamariono

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

Maybe the number of people who sell part of the stock that makes the market decline ..
Maybe my prediction will rise in the month of february or march.,
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will soon rise, this price reduction is already commonplace in the world of crypto and about bad news news is reasonable in the controversy, this price reduction is a boon for those who buy when this cheap price.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:47 AM

I think it will go up after Chinese New Year!

Maybe the Chinese people are preparing for the Spring Festival, so they are pulling money out of the deal!
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

I think I should congratulate you, holding bitcoin at such a low price, but be patient, my friend. Bitcoin from 2009 until now, has been said to be over, died, but the result you can learn. We have to wait patiently, the time will tell you, and now too much negative news, I think someone is taking control of bitcoin's price to make a profit.
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

If I am private, Bitcoin and altcoins will rise again I see in the market https://coinmarketcap.com. So I'm sure bitcoin will go up.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

Wait after the Q1 Im sure prices will skyrocket again dont loose hope with your coins just hodl it and wait for some goodnews I heard that this is common while many chinese converting their coins into fiat for new year celebration that will happen this 16 of February so nothing to worry best move to make is to buy more at dip and wait.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

the market will recover, bitcoin will go up and other alt, but... not for now.
do not panic and do not sell your assets, wait until the time comes.
now you can divert your mind to make a profit from the current market conditions (buy back and trade).
gjergjani (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Thanks anyone for the hope you giveing me.
I am HODL

Thanx
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

good plan, and you do not have to worry, because bitcoin and altcoin will come back high again. just wait patiently

I think bitcoin bans are just some of the reasons that can make bitcoin down, so if the volume and spread of bitcoin increase, nothing can affect the bitcoin price.

Look at how bitcoin rises at the end of 2017 before December, bitcoin is able to rise rapidly from point $ 4500 to $ 20,000.

zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

I warned you guys 3 weeks ago to get out of crypto, if you still don't understand you will lose everything.

Cryptos will never grow again. There will be some trap pumps here and there and next year bitcoin will goto oblivion.

Today there will be huge announcement and it will dip the cryptos more.

Get ready.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

I don't why people are very panic about the market, it is not possible to give profits for you always. So when bitcoin price starts increasing the value of altcoin will also increase. So don't worry keep holding the coin and stay away from the market until market settles.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

I warned you guys 3 weeks ago to get out of crypto, if you still don't understand you will lose everything.

Cryptos will never grow again. There will be some trap pumps here and there and next year bitcoin will goto oblivion.

Get ready.
Why you are killing yourself to make people believe in you? You did your job in previous posts  or are you going to get profit from spreading those words ?, no need to interfere to every posts to spread your FUD!!
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Get ready.
Why you are killing yourself to make people believe in you? You did your job in previous posts  or are you going to get profit from spreading those words ?, no need to interfere to every posts to spread your FUD!!

I am fighting for the innocent people like OP who has invested a lot of money believing this crypto scam. I hope he got enlightenment by my words and will take the wise decision.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

I think it could be up to 3 months before we make a full recovery on where the prices were. I hope it's next week but this one may take a little while. But who knows with the volume of people watching bitcoin now.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

to cheer you up bro, if we based on the graph in the last two years there are some similarities regarding the movements on the price for crypto, as I see Q1 will be lower level in terms on value but it will slightly recover on Q2 unto Q3-Q4.
but as we know the market is so volatile it can change anytime, so we must first accept when we invest that this is a risky thing, Smiley
just have faith on your investments, you will be shocked in the upcoming months how your investment will turn Smiley
so cheers Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

Dear members,

I am a newbie member and i did invest more then 50k $ in Altcoins.

I am facing a large losing last couple days.

When do you think the Alt Coins or bitcoin will start growing?

As i heard on news the bans and the other things are affecting the market.

Any ideas? Shocked 

Mate, we are in a bear market at the moment it's a normal cycle we had a great run in the last few months. so having a bear market for a couple of months is normal.

no one can predict the bottom and high so If you are invested in good alts you believe in those coins then just hold and hold strong. we will eventually recover from this bear market soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: