Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Ripple buy time?  (Read 1049 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

Study well at https://www.quora.com/Is-it-the-right-time-to-invest-in-Ripple-cryptocurrency and it will definitely help you take your decision.

At this present exchange of Ripple @ $0.84 seems to be a fair price for you to buy but it will take a while to be able to get good reward for your investment.
Consider that this investment is not intended for short term but somehow should be in a long term period before you can catch up again your desired return of investment. Hopefully, do not just invest all with Ripple instead you should make another investment for the other coins with promising result such as ethereum just to have a balance that can cope up just in case if the other investment is not that successful with the projected timeline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

You do not need to invest all the money in one coin. Choose more promising coins to reduce risks. And at the moment the price of Ripple is good for buying, but use only part of the funds to buy a coin now. If after a while its price will still drop, then buy the rest.

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

Is it even possible to make a decent profit off Ripple? I imagine you'd have to invest quite a bit in it. Not to mention it's not really volatile.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If yohr answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?
XRP is an obvious centralized coin which bankers created,it is the last coin you would ever wanted to have because theres no guarantee if these bankers will take profits when XRP is on the hype causing most of the holders lose their money in an instant,it might have some good news but im sure it wont make any difference because bankers will always take profits.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

You do not need to invest all the money in one coin. Choose more promising coins to reduce risks. And at the moment the price of Ripple is good for buying, but use only part of the funds to buy a coin now. If after a while its price will still drop, then buy the rest.
Agree, will be better to invest into some alternative coins than just in one coin (ripple) due to however the posibility the price of cryptocurrencies to be more down always be there, so we must have management of risk and management of money before we do investment into the digital coins, we can make investing in ripple, ethereum and other alternative coins also we can make investing in trusting ICOs projects too.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:40:37 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:42:25 AM by ðºÞæ

The 1-O-1 of crypto

• Decentralization
  • Blockchain tech
  • Financial Freedom

Decentralization:
One company sells all xrp and

3/4 of all XRP held by 4 Entities
Ripple Inc holds 61.3 billion XRP,
Chris Larsen holds 6.7 billion XRP as well as a 17% stake in the company (17% = 10.4 B XRP, total personal 17.1 Billion XRP)
CEO Brad Garlinghouse, who owns a 6.3% stake (3.8 Billion XRP) in the company and owns additional XRP tokens
Jeb McCaleb  has 5.3 billion XRP (used to be 9 Billion XRP) and (presumably) no Ripple Inc company shares  also 1 Billion Lumens

Blockchain technologie:
Blockchain is nuke prove and does not loose data unlike databases where mishap do happen and data is lost.
Come on take your birth year and tell me the particulars of that xrp ledger number
Blockchain tech loocks like this lets asume 1970
https://ripple.com/build/ripple-info-tool/

Financial Freedom:
Being in charge of your own finances and not depend on 3rd parties like banks or Ripple Inc to lock your account whenever they see fit, or worse still close up shop alltogether. Blockchain tech you can not just lock, individual entries or the whole distributed ledger database which ripple operates.

Total fail 3 out of 3 and a certified fraud

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

no, not at all.
Ripple is one of the biggest pump and dump coins that ever existed and it currently is in a big bubble after one of its pumps.
additionally with bitcoin price drop, as you can see all the altcoins are dropping fast and the pumped coins are dropping even harder.

you can never know these things for sure but with all that said above something around $500

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

If you think that the ripple is a very promising coin and want to invest your finances in it, then now is perhaps the most optimal time to do it. But personally, I'm so confident in it on this would advise to divide the investment into several parts and invest in several coins, since there is always the risk that a coin for a long time stay in low price.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

this time is a very suitable time to get or buy the ripple because the price is very down at this time.
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Just stay with the whole market. Focus more on Bitcoin. Then you can find the best entry point for your targeted coin. If it's ripple, specially you have to stick with the news. Because Ripple is join with the bank industry and it has huge $. So ripple will be a next big profit. But it's dependable. So better to do research and the buy at the best dip.
arde13

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Just look at this charts. Ripple always returns to the price about 0.00001BTC
Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#charts

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

If yohr answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).

Ripple is a bank project, i am supporting only decentralized projects, ripple is not decentralized

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

It's never the right time to buy XRP, it is just crap.
There are tons of useful, good project coins.
You can even invest in a scam ICO and gain more that u do with ripple...
I dunno why, I didnt even loose any money because of it but I hate it
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

No, it is time to buy bitcoin and no one can know how much ripple will be worth next year and no one can know how much anything will worth next year. If you want to buy it then buy it if you don't then don't buy it.
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

T see the ripple is a high speculative asset, not too much value in the long run. The recent price rises were mainly due to FOMO related rumors such as listing on Coinbase, partners will use XRP. So the ripple will be the right currency for speculation.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

there is never ripple buy time, because ripple is not a cryptocurrency, ripple is banksters hiding in a sheeps pelt, and they can do that as well with their "ordinary" financial products

Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

In general all of the altcoins right now is not right time to buy not even the Ripple. You cannot say that this is the lowest price for the Ripple because in fact for almost 1 month the movement of price is downtrend. I would suggest not to buy until the price stabilized and return to uptrend position.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Definitely You can buy Ripple at this point because bitcoin and all crypto dumped heavily but as market be stable and get bullish again Ripple will also make new nigh and you can see  Ripple was trading at just $0.005 in Jan-17 and then ripple rose to $3.65 in jan-18 , it means it given 365x return and now its trading at almost 1$. As we can see all altcoins crashing, ripple also crashed from ATH but as this market stays and enter in bullish zone Ripple will cross 5$ in this year. Also Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.So ripple have bright future.

qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 442
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

I suggest don't focus only on one coin, you can add in your portfolio other potential coins, in case XRP drops you still have other buffer coins to cover your loss.
Yoi said right.  Only one coin can't get well. By any chance if it will go to low, then a big loss for me. If two or three coins I will buy, then its possible to recover any loss.
And crypto market going down everyday.
People says, wait until the last situation of dumping market.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

The crypto market is in a strong fall now. And the fall continues. I think it's still early to buy Ripple
or some other crypto currency. We must wait until the capitalization drops to 100 billion dollars.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: