Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Ripple buy time?  (Read 1049 times)
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

I believe currently altcoins should be struggling as ppl just looking opportunities to dump. And whales all stock up to pump BTC. Based on these few days volume. more interests are nested on BTC and ETH, with LTC gaining more supports.. But things should picked up if BTC reaches 12k.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?

XRP is very hard to predict after what happened in Dec and then Jan. I would give a cautious yes as there has been more good news for XRP recently - but in the past this hasn't translated into price rise. The main reason I am saying yes is that it is so far below ATH now, so there might not be a lot of resistance to a rise.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

If you have 2 thousand and it's the entire budget, then I would put 1 thousand into the ripple, and the second thousand into Ethereum…
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

If we compare the current price and the previous month, then right now, I think is the right time to make a purchase, as I know, in the previous month, the ripple has reached the price of 2 USD more, maybe investing a little with the current price will be more profitable.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).

In my opinion, Ripple is not a promising coin. Also I think, it is not a reliable coin. If you do some research, you can clearly see that, many people have really bad thoughts about it and claiming that it is not a decentralized coin.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Ripple has a very high potential in the cryptocurrency market. If you have money you cam buy now because it will not be far before the price will change to bullish direction.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Yes, Ripple is expected to have good partnerships and value this year will rise, it can be good entry under $1, if market goes down more you may find even a better entry point, you can wait for more decrease in price to get in.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

At the moment Ripple is on pamp in almost 10 percent, so wait for at least 4 days and when it reach the peak of the dump you can safely invest all your 2k

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

No,XRP has always been not my choice for a long term investment its founders handles big amount of XRP's supply which is not a good thing because the bankers can easily dumo XRP whenever they want.This is the reason why i dont actually invest to it for long term but if im getting involve with this coin it is only for a short term trade,because it is manipulated by the bankers to destroy our decentralized community.

Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

In my opinion, Ripple is not a promising coin. Also I think, it is not a reliable coin. If you do some research, you can clearly see that, many people have really bad thoughts about it and claiming that it is not a decentralized coin.

So what if it's not decentralized coin? Coins are only used for speculations. If people can pump up the price, every coin is a promising one. Smiley
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

It's absolutely your opinion to buy Ripple or not. For me, this coin is not a favorite. Before thinking about how much you can earn, think what Ripple is all about. Who owns which part of the coins, who can manage the course. What is behind Ripple, except for the title, which everyone repeats in every fifth topic.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

No

That is the best possible answer. Ripple is just to big to provide good growth... it just not possible for a coin to make a x5 when its marketcap is already inflated.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

Here I go with posting in another Ripple thread.

there is NO ripple BUY TIME EVER!!!!

Just don't buy it.

I am saying this on a matter of principal and long term crypto market viability.

First, the company represents everything that crypto is not supposed to be.  Crypto is meant to "unbank the banked" and provide a means for payment that is peer to peer, decentralized, and not used to fill the pockets of the already wealthy.

Ripple does the complete opposite.  It took blockchain tech then used it to make things easier for banks all the while centrally controlling a vast percentage of the coins to manipulate prices for profit.  How can you not know this? There is so much evidence out there about this.

Second, Ripple will cause huge problems if allowed to continue to grow.  As their services are adapted by more banks and wall street whales, other companies will take suit (*cough cough stellar lumens) with a vast amount of crypto money shifting out of our hands and into the hands of corporate douchebags who can manipulate prices at will.  The crypto market turning into wall street would be THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING EVER! You will never win a game that is controlled by those rigging it.

So yeah.  Make your money some place else.  There are so many other projects to choose from.  Just stay away from ripple.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

If you believe in Ripple and are willing to hold for the long term then you could invest now, I still think there is still some room for Ripple to go down but this can be a good time if you have the money and do not want to wait, however it is going to be impossible to predict how much money you are going to make, we can speculate but if that is your only reason to invest in ripple then it could be a good idea to wait and look for a different project in which you really believe in.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Ripple like any other alt will begin to grow with bitcoin. Now both of these coins have a lateral movement. The price of ripple is very suitable for a purchase because the entire crypto market has heavily sunk. Crypto spring will begin soon for sure.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

Its so risky to assume that everything is okay now.  Every coin relies from BTC. Once BTC turned bull.  It's time to buy a massive xrp or suffer from getting dumped.

Smiley

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Ripple has fallen since it dethroned ETH as its market capitalization ballooned to a staggering amount. Now, Ripple is starting to recover but since we don't really know what lies in the future for Ripple, it's only your decision whether you will invest or not. But given the fact that it has still a huge market cap, i think it is still a potential that it will rise again.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

In my opinion, yes it’s a good time to buy if you really like xrp. Btw, i’m not sure if i like it or not. But in the past i bought a lot, and it brought me a good profit, so it might worth to take the chance again Smiley
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

Ripple is my long term holding..
I think it can be easely $10

No Signature right now...
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Ripple is my long term holding..
I think it can be easely $10
It could be a long time for you to make any more coins from that, Ripple is getting pumped and dumped pretty hard this year (2018).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print