Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Want to buy some Altcoin  (Read 153 times)
Rashid pk (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

I want to buy some TRON (TRX) and Dentacoin (DCN). what is your opinion about this?? Is it safe and profitable for me?? Please suggest me...
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

I want to buy some TRON (TRX) and Dentacoin (DCN). what is your opinion about this?? Is it safe and profitable for me?? Please suggest me...
I will ask you a question can you hold it for a long time? If yes then im sure it's profitable all altcoins now are red about the safety for me it's safe to buy TRON and DCN.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

As if no one knows here what will be the future of a specific coins.

Is it safe? What do you mean by safe? Safe deposits/withdrawals? If yes then it will depend on the trading platform you will choose. If safe investment, who knows?

It will be profitable? It will depend on how will you play it thru trades so overall, it's on your hands how you will make it profitable. Goodluck then.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

During the blood waves is good to buy more altcoin but i suggest to do some research to ensure if that coin is legit to HODL in long term 'cause on this circumstances long term is good decision because the price nowadays is so volatile,  so again review that altcoin and gain some information before to buy.  
Max Lee

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

i think you should be hold xrp, dgb, doge
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

If you want to be safe, keep all your assets in their official wallet or into the hardware wallet, this is better than you keep it in exchanges.

A suggestion is not an option that must we follow.
We must also research to understand the extent of the potential atlcoin that we will invest.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

I will ask you a question can you hold it for a long time? If yes then im sure it's profitable all altcoins now are red about the safety for me it's safe to buy TRON and DCN.
Yeah that's right! If you have the patience to hold that for a long time then it would be very profitable. Also Diversify your holdings so you if you loose it wont that big much.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

During the blood waves is good to buy more altcoin but i suggest to do some research to ensure if that coin is legit to HODL in long term 'cause on this circumstances long term is good decision because the price nowadays is so volatile,  so again review that altcoin and gain some information before to buy.  
Yes, I agree on you. But buying altcoins I guess is not that bad because altcoins can really also help us but we must know first if it is really safe if that time will be good to buy altcoins. Do some researchand gather information for you to know it. But for me it depend on what you really want as long as you plan it then there is nothing with it.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

I would have to agree that you should have to try in buying both altcoins as these have great potential in relation to it's market cap. However, if you are planning to buy then you must have to hold it for a longer period and maybe this may give you great profit if invested in a long term investment. Just take the opportunity in buying now as the price is still low and don't panic if encountered another dip as this is only temporary.
Rashid pk (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

yes it is for long time... thank your very much for your kind suggestion Smiley
Rashid pk (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

As if no one knows here what will be the future of a specific coins.

Is it safe? What do you mean by safe? Safe deposits/withdrawals? If yes then it will depend on the trading platform you will choose. If safe investment, who knows?

It will be profitable? It will depend on how will you play it thru trades so overall, it's on your hands how you will make it profitable. Goodluck then.
safe means, is this coins have bright future like Ripple and Cardano??
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

Tron and DentaCoin are both good coins, I bought some Tron while it was $0.44 last First week of January and until now I'm still holding it because I know that someday they will all surge.
Guys, let just hold until they pump. In my case, I have more than a dozen coins and tokens so I know someday I can use them so that I could support my other local projects.
I wish I could buy some DentaCoin this week.

helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

I agree that you can hold them) It`s not time to buy them to trade

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

Buy Tron at low or at its down value and hold it for some time.  It will definitely give you profit. For Dentacoin, I am not sure about it

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
friday99

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

i have a little suggestion for you
ie altcoin from trade.io (TIO).
i see now it has decreased 50% of sales when ico.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

please visit this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/ and here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/ and I guess you can figure out about that coins. I think I will choose tron and will buy dentacoin later if dentacoin is really good enough to buy as my investment. but both coins, tron and dentacoin, could be a good investment for a long-term but it still needs time to get the proof.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

In this market win those people who know how to wait and have patience . The main thing is not to panic and not to pull all the pipe . Now is a great time to buy for the long term
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

It is better to take a risk and buy a few Archblock, this is a new, very promising blockchain 3.0 platform.
Rashid pk (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

please visit this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/ and here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/ and I guess you can figure out about that coins. I think I will choose tron and will buy dentacoin later if dentacoin is really good enough to buy as my investment. but both coins, tron and dentacoin, could be a good investment for a long-term but it still needs time to get the proof.
thank you very much for your valuable suggestion, yeah i want to buy this coin for long time.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

It is better to take a risk and buy a few Archblock, this is a new, very promising blockchain 3.0 platform.

What is archblock? Am not familiar with them

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄