Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Want to buy some Altcoin  (Read 154 times)
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

I want to buy some TRON (TRX) and Dentacoin (DCN). what is your opinion about this?? Is it safe and profitable for me?? Please suggest me...
I believe that TRON is a promising coin!I bought this coin myself!Now is a great time to buy altcoins,and keep them until prices rise again!

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

I want to buy some TRON (TRX) and Dentacoin (DCN). what is your opinion about this?? Is it safe and profitable for me?? Please suggest me...
if I see these three coins are also very good and have potential as well, and TRON TRX and DCN which I think is good for you to buy and you use as a long term investment or you use as a trading day, in the risky crypto of course there is, but in investing we need not doubt what we have chosen and determined.
andytruongct

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

i don'n think trx and dcn are good coin. I just believe in a bitcoin eth, neo and some platform coin. And a
i still hold some masternodes coin which i reseached carefully. That's just my opion, you can do anything you think that right. good luck ^^
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

I think these coins are the most promising and the platforms:-

RIPPLE
DASH
NEO
LTC
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: