Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUFILLED] [CLOSED] 8BTC Loan needed  (Read 1152 times)
junshong (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Hi!

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:04:48 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 08:22:22 AM by junshong

No longer needed

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 12:29:49 PM

Collateral?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:45:37 PM

I need invest in a low risk investment. I will return back every week until the loan is fully paid+ 4% interest. I will pay at an average of 0.20 every week based on profitability calculator. I do have a decent job, a house. I do not gamble much. The address is here: 15JRYStbJvetYVE4eHcmHJmw5yftBK65bB . I am willing to provide you with infomation that does not concern about my location and not invade my privacy.

So, you want 41+ weeks to pay this off? Not worth it IMO, not for 4%. Without collateral, you may be out of luck. Since you have a job, save then do your investment.

Edit: How? You need to send the lender something easily sold for $1000 USD in case you default.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:13:00 PM

You found a lender? So you don't need it any longer?

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 05:16:47 PM

I can provide a 8 year old habbo account. but if u agree to hand it to a trusted third party. the habbo account contains a lot of achievements, dealer entrance and rich friends. worth more than 3 btc.

To who?  Sell it!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:50:34 PM

I can do this loan, if you supply 405 LTC for collateral. PM me if you're interested.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 08:27:55 PM

I can provide a 8 year old habbo account. but if u agree to hand it to a trusted third party. the habbo account contains a lot of achievements, dealer entrance and rich friends. worth more than 3 btc.

Worth more than 3BTC?  fuck no...

4% for almost a year is not worth my time, especially in bitcoins Tongue
If you do not have a collateral, a WORTHY collateral worth 9 - 10 BTC, then no one will lend you.
xkeyscore89

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:20:12 AM

I need invest in a low risk investment. I will return back every week until the loan is fully paid+ 4% interest. I will pay at an average of 0.6 every week based on profitability calculator. I do have a decent job, a house. I do not gamble much. The address is here: 15JRYStbJvetYVE4eHcmHJmw5yftBK65bB . I am willing to provide you with infomation that does not concern about my location and not invade my privacy.

Give the man a loan, he doesn't even GAMBLE that much!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 12:15:16 AM

What i meant by much is that i never used the money in the wallet for gambling but for investments. I gamble by using the free bonus on primedice and earning some profit and transfer it into my wallet so i could further use it for investments. My investments are pyramining and trading. It both promises a good return.

Dude, no worthy collateral, no loan.  So some guy want's to loan you 5BTC without a collateral OR ID?  Please tell us who that guy is Wink 
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 01:19:02 PM

What i meant by much is that i never used the money in the wallet for gambling but for investments. I gamble by using the free bonus on primedice and earning some profit and transfer it into my wallet so i could further use it for investments. My investments are pyramining and trading. It both promises a good return.

Dude, no worthy collateral, no loan.  So some guy want's to loan you 5BTC without a collateral OR ID?  Please tell us who that guy is Wink 
He's a friend of mine who introduced me to bitcoin this year. He knows where I live so he have no worries lending me.

Great!  We don't know you, we probably aren't your friends, so you can see the difference!
Get the 3BTC from him too Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:37:30 PM

173 LTC collateral and the 3 BTC is yours. Let me know...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: