Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with QTCreator...  (Read 108 times)
NinjaMan35 (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

So most of what I've ran into I've been able to fix myself by figuring out some of the previously missing dependencies but am having issues with this one.

On CentOS 7

moc_charitydialog.o build/moc_qrcodedialog.o   -lqrencode -lminiupnpc /home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lpthread -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5Core -lGL
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5/../../../libdb_cxx.so when searching for -ldb_cxx
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /lib/libdb_cxx.so when searching for -ldb_cxx
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libdb_cxx.so when searching for -ldb_cxx
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb_cxx
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [EverGreenCoin-Qt] Error 1
20:18:47: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project EverGreenCoin-qt (kit: Desktop)
When executing step "Make"
20:18:47: Elapsed time: 00:35.
Apparently I'm missing -ldb_cxx but can't seem to find out, no matter how much googling I do, what dependency I'm missing.

Would love some help, Ty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NinjaMan35 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

Re-installed the Berkeley DB, seem to have gotten past the last block, now am getting this. Not sure what to do as boost appears to already be installed.

/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: error: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'

:-1: error: collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

EverGreenCoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lpthread -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5Core -lGL
build/walletdb.o: In function `boost::filesystem::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option)':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [EverGreenCoin-Qt] Error 1
01:26:45: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project EverGreenCoin-qt (kit: Desktop)
When executing step "Make"
01:26:45: Elapsed time: 00:11.

[root@Crypto-Online amcnamara]# yum install boost-devel
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
base                                                                        | 3.6 kB  00:00:00     
epel/x86_64/metalink                                                        |  16 kB  00:00:00     
extras                                                                      | 3.4 kB  00:00:00     
google-chrome                                                               |  951 B  00:00:00     
google64                                                                    |  951 B  00:00:00     
updates                                                                     | 3.4 kB  00:00:00     
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * base: mirror.atlanticmetro.net
 * epel: fedora-epel.mirrors.tds.net
 * extras: mirror.wdc1.us.leaseweb.net
 * updates: repos-va.psychz.net
Package boost-devel-1.53.0-27.el7.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
[root@Crypto-Online amcnamara]# yum install boost
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * base: mirror.atlanticmetro.net
 * epel: mirrors.rit.edu
 * extras: mirror.wdc1.us.leaseweb.net
 * updates: repos-va.psychz.net
Package boost-1.53.0-27.el7.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
[root@Crypto-Online amcnamara]#
NinjaMan35 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

So close yet so far, sorry for the bump but this was on like page 10.

Ty.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

Ty.

Hi mate,

What dependencies do you have?

All the relevant -devel libraries installed?

#crysx

NinjaMan35 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

Ty.

Hi mate,

#crysx
Not 100% on that, when I did this system some time back I might have accidentally done minimal but I also know I might have missed one or two because of the difference of apt-get vs yum etc.

CentOS 7 on this system.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

Ty.

Hi mate,

#crysx
Not 100% on that, when I did this system some time back I might have accidentally done minimal but I also know I might have missed one or two because of the difference of apt-get vs yum etc.

CentOS 7 on this system.

Centos is only Yum based, and because of the openssl crippling of the RedHat Legal Redtape, there were a number of things that need to be done before you can compile ANY wallet. This has now changed as of Centos 7.4, and the secp256k1 ecc is in openssl now. So the only things you would really be concerned with now is the compilation development libraries and whether the code is on par with the gcc version you have installed (which it is).

We mainly compile static binaries for the daemon only, and have never tried compiling the QT4/QT5 wallet interface, but as with anything, one can only try and see. When I have time later this week (too much on my plate at the moment), I will try a QT implemented compile and see how we go.

The QT libraries vary also, and so you must make sure you have all those development libraries installed. Are you using a GUI in Centos now, or are you compiling in Centos for another machine that has Centos?

#crysx

NinjaMan35 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 05:20:58 AM by NinjaMan35

Ty.

Hi mate,

#crysx

CentOS 7 on this system.

Centos is only Yum based, and because of the openssl crippling of the RedHat Legal Redtape, there were a number of things that need to be done before you can compile ANY wallet. This has now changed as of Centos 7.4, and the secp256k1 ecc is in openssl now. So the only things you would really be concerned with now is the compilation development libraries and whether the code is on par with the gcc version you have installed (which it is).

We mainly compile static binaries for the daemon only, and have never tried compiling the QT4/QT5 wallet interface, but as with anything, one can only try and see. When I have time later this week (too much on my plate at the moment), I will try a QT implemented compile and see how we go.

The QT libraries vary also, and so you must make sure you have all those development libraries installed. Are you using a GUI in Centos now, or are you compiling in Centos for another machine that has Centos?

#crysx
[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$ cat /etc/*-release
CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
NAME="CentOS Linux"
VERSION="7 (Core)"
ID="centos"
ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="7"
PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 7 (Core)"
ANSI_COLOR="0;31"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:centos:centos:7"
HOME_URL="https://www.centos.org/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.centos.org/"

CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-7"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="7"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="7"

[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$

QT Creator 4.1.0 based off of Qt 5.6.2 from what the app says
Not sure on my original install of Cent, what package I chose. But I know I have fixed "some" dependency issues. Would just love to be able to get it to work so I can get this wallet made and any others I may want to mess with.

And yes, I'm using a desktop and trying to compile on the same system in which it will be run which I currently have BTC, LTC & Doge on.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

Ty.

Hi mate,

#crysx

CentOS 7 on this system.

#crysx
[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$ cat /etc/*-release
NAME="CentOS Linux"
VERSION="7 (Core)"
ID="centos"
ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="7"
PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 7 (Core)"
ANSI_COLOR="0;31"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:centos:centos:7"
HOME_URL="https://www.centos.org/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.centos.org/"

CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-7"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="7"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="7"

[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$

QT Creator 4.1.0 based off of Qt 5.6.2 from what the app says
Not sure on my original install of Cent, what package I chose. But I know I have fixed "some" dependency issues. Would just love to be able to get it to work so I can get this wallet made and any others I may want to mess with.

And yes, I'm using a desktop and trying to compile on the same system in which it will be run which I currently have BTC, LTC & Doge on.

OK kool.

Get me on Skype - chrysophylax69

That is the best way we can communicate for this. We can always post the solution here later if others have this issue.

#crysx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: