Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best app for tracking trades?  (Read 92 times)
lopro (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

I'm looking for a better app than Blockfolio to keep up with my realtime wallet value.  It seems I need to make the leap onto some app with an api interface.  Has anybody has good results with this?  Blockfolio was good when I wasn't swing trading, but now that my trade volume has increased, I'm thinking there are some better tracking methods?  Any advice?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

I'm looking for a better app than Blockfolio to keep up with my realtime wallet value.  It seems I need to make the leap onto some app with an api interface.  Has anybody has good results with this?  Blockfolio was good when I wasn't swing trading, but now that my trade volume has increased, I'm thinking there are some better tracking methods?  Any advice?
I have a recommendation but only a tracking app that tracks not your trades although you can search it thorough and input your balance to see the differences and gains on it. This is the app https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875800.msg29625092#msg29625092
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

Look at CRPTONAUT on plastore. It is better than  blockfolio and have the sane function. Can see the all over worth at btc, eth and your country currency.
Hope it help you

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lopro (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Now I'm leaning more toward building an excel file using coinmarketcap api to populate the excel spreadsheet.  Anyone done this on Mac Excel before?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: