Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:00:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2893 times)
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

i think btc will be 500$ only by the end of 2018
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

I believe that this year could be an increase that no one would expect and $ 50000 would be very rational because we see a bit of bitcoin like that so we just try to get it right

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

That opinion is is just one of the multiple forecasts that I have read throughout the year, and they are so different from each other that I do not find compelling reasons to think that any of them will be more accurate than the others. In fact I have seen forecasts in such a wide range from $3,000 to $50,000, but as time goes by and the market seems to be in deep crisis, there seems to be more room for pessimism instead of optimism.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

After all the FUD last week, there's a little bit better news: US authorities only want some regulations and tokens will be seen as securities. That means the price of cryptocurrencies will surge now and 50K does not seem impossible.

charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

As a Jr.member it is my previllege to have that I wish it will come true not only me but everybody will be happy if is happened. So let us pray to have that and do our task with all our heart so it will back us better life.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

The price of bitcoin, as it stands, is unpredictable. No one can certainly predict the price of bitcoin.  During the last month of the previous year, there were a lot of speculations about the price of bitcoin.  So many people believed that the price of bitcoin will increase after the downfall it experienced in December, but as we can obviously see, what happened is the reverse of the case.
With this current price of bitcoin, I do not believe that the price of bitcoin will reach $50000 by the end of 2018.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

Where at 12345 correction stage let there be some hope for the ABC bull run. Which is not much this year. People say invest in what u can afford to lose. But damn this is hair pulling situation. I didnt like bitcoin when it was at 15k because I was fud. Now its at 7k.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

I think 50,000usd is very possible if Lightning network will release then we could see another massive pump in bitcoin value just give it time to heal right now it slowly going down and hoping it could get back to top.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?

I guess we all have to wait on how will bitcoins react to certain news this 2018. A lot of factors can affect the price of bitcoins specially if there are a lot more FUDs and a lot more whales releasing their stash. It all goes down on how we endure these red days and hope that bitcoins finally reaches the $50,000 mark.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?

The threat of regulation around the world and China's banning on cryptocurrency exchanges will make it difficult for the bitcoin to achieve that amount even in the last month of this year. It's still depend on number of positive unforeseen events that might push the virtual currency in achieving that goal of $50k in the coming months of 2018. The greatest obstacle of bitcoin uptrend must be overcome first to make that possible and people who supported and invested n bitcoin should ignore any kinds of FUD that comes from polluted sources.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:52 AM

What do you think?
Well this is possible to happen maybe in the mid-year of 2018 Bitcoin popularity will make that happen. Many investor trust Bitcoin . Bitcoin price is attenuated and flactuated now a days but i think is pretty normal it doesny mean that it will not reach a 50k USD value . Lets just hope this happen .For me, it would be the wrong strategy to sell after such a fall in prices, because I believe that there is a real chance that value will rise again to the levels we last saw
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:17:08 AM

What do you think?
Well this is possible to happen maybe in the mid-year of 2018 Bitcoin popularity will make that happen. Many investor trust Bitcoin . Bitcoin price is attenuated and flactuated now a days but i think is pretty normal it doesny mean that it will not reach a 50k USD value . Lets just hope this happen .For me, it would be the wrong strategy to sell after such a fall in prices, because I believe that there is a real chance that value will rise again to the levels we last saw
No one in this current situation can predict what exactly will be the future but if the banned countries again allow to trade in crpto then much bigger fishes are ready to put their money in crypto and then may be we will see 50k$ again but in current situation it doesn't seem to happen.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

What do you think?

We are all bearing with this low price of btc  i cant pull back my investment for i have loss too much already, just keep holding and keep waiting for the sudden pump. Like what happened last year.. Keep calm and hold for in cryptoworld it is normal to experience dump prices and pump again..
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

What do you think?
thats a great news and  I really hope it goes till there, but it is pretty hard for bitcoin to reach that much after it dropped so much. It would take some time for it to recover and only then it would start going up again. It should definitely rise, but I think it would have reached 20-25k$ till this year ends as it is still struggling a little bit.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

$50,000 for 2018 was the speculation of some analyst last 2017, and some say it may reach even $100,000 within this year.

However, for other, there also other side of speculation, which said, Bitcoin price will drop to $5,000 this year and may only reach $20,000 by year 2021.

For me, what ever happen, I put my investment on Bitcoin, because I do believed on it's technology.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

my estimate for the year 2018 is bitcoin price will reach $ 25000 and if for $ 50000 may be too far but nothing is impossible so hope the most true is $ 50000 Grin Grin

It's too early for this year to predict where bitcoin price will move. Wait until end of Q1 for better analysis.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

last December, bitcoin crossed almost $20000 after few months later, bitcoin dumps almost 60% of the price. but i think it not possible bitcoin will reach $50000 at the end of the year, however bitcoin price need a big recovery to reach and surpass the exceeding amount that bitcoin can give to every users.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

Finally, some of us can soon own a whole bitcoin again. I miss those days when my bitcoin balance was showing something other than zero on the left side of that dot.

KinDzaDza

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

I want to believe that this will happen.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

What do you think Bitcoin is only five hundred dollars by the end of 2018? Although I do not know what you experienced, but I always believe that Bitcoin will rise by the end, not down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: