Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2893 times)
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

seeing last year growth bitcoin is expected to reach 50 thousand dollars in 2018 but if u ask when will it reach it is very unlikely to say the date and time
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Bitcoin will hit $50,000 but not sure is it happened in 2018 in 2020 it will be possible.in my prediction bitcoin will hit nearly $23,000 in 2018
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Bitcoin will hit $50,000 but not sure is it happened in 2018 in 2020 it will be possible.in my prediction bitcoin will hit nearly $23,000 in 2018

For me, I think bitcoin will not reach that $50,000 this year even in next years, because a lot of negative news are happening now. But, I am still hoping that bitcoin will surpass this and will continue to rise as years goes by.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Huzaifa786

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to look for in 2018. The way it took on the crypto market with its climb to $19k while giving millions in profits to those who had invested is awesome.

Even now, when there are so many ICOs in the market including some really well set cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still among the priorities of the investors. All the investors believe that eventually it might go even further than its previous $19k mark and might give them the profit they expected. https://businesstiptop.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

i dont know, but i hope bitcoin can reach that price. more pump will make the price better.
$50k can be touch in the last of the year, so just wait and collect as much as possible.
just buy bitcoin with your money that you earn form bounty or invest.
i hope other coin will pump too
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

i hope so, if thats happen , rightnow its time to buy bitcoin because rightnow the price is down so buy more bitcoin and just wait and see Bitcoin price rise sharply.

I wish it will happen too, now the price $8k and like you think this the right time to buy and sooner or later it will rise, you will get a bigger profit. Bitcoin is surprising us, I hope it would happen so that everyone are happy.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
Bitcoin will be rise more than 50k $ because there are many reasons in the increase of their value. Why? Many people are going to investigate about Bitcoin. Many people want to become rich in less time. And by buying bitcoins they will be able to get facilities due to selling of bitcoins at high rates when they will become highly demanded. Bitcoin will be rise when more people will take interest in it. 
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

I cannot categorically say the BTC price will reach 50k or not. If it does happen, i will be very glad because that will mean huge profits for me. I pray and hope BTC gets to the 50k mark so that all negative analysts and predictors eat their words. My expectations are so high on BTc regardless of the current price dip.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

Bitcoin is speculation, if there are sucke, believers or supporters believe and want to buy them at that price.
Yes, it will be 50k for sure.
This speculation can become true in only one way that if prices start to rise now and make remarkable achievement in this month and 50k is not that much high value prices were at 19k in the last month of 2k17 and that time was the peak time and once again bitcoin has to take start from the dip value and give its investor moment of pleasure and I think investor are in large number now and 50k can be achieved in the June the main thing is that whole community will hold  and more people will join then it is possible.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Before the market crash, I did believe bitcoin would hit $50k by the end of 2018. I still think it's possible but I think $35k is a safer bet.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

In order to be able to predict the price of bitcoin, it must be fully operational, be able to fully perform its basic function of the payment facility. While bitcoin does not fulfill it because of its shortcomings, and therefore predict its value, not knowing for sure when and how its shortcomings will be eliminated, it is impossible.
Because of this, when bitcoin is significantly lost in its popularity and demand, it is unlikely to grow well in price.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

We still have a lot of months to count before the 2018 ends and i believed that is very possible for the price of bitcoin to reach that pricing because we can see from the last year price that the price of bitcoin is just low and it goes up in a lot of times fold and i think that is enough for bitcoin to predict or to expect that it will be the same thing that will happen this year.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

Before the market crash, I did believe bitcoin would hit $50k by the end of 2018. I still think it's possible but I think $35k is a safer bet.
A big correction happen that bitcoin price right now drops very low. It is possible bitcoin this year could be $50k maybe by the year ends. I hope it will be reach because these days I hold my bags for the meantime.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

i dont know, but i hope bitcoin can reach that price. more pump will make the price better.
$50k can be touch in the last of the year, so just wait and collect as much as possible.
just buy bitcoin with your money that you earn form bounty or invest.
i hope other coin will pump too
We cannot tell what we're gonna happen in the next month's of this year because we still have 10 months left before this year ends, so why don't we just hope that it would happen right. Let's just think positive about this matter besides we will be the one who would benefit of it.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
Now btcoin faced a lot o f problem like as facebook ban bitcoin ads,china ban all crypto currency exchanger.If bitcoin solve this problem hope it will be 50000$ soon.I think bitcoin will be back middle of this year so wait for bitcoin pump.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

50000 dollars? Maybe it will. But the situation is so bad now that it's only $7,600, how bad it is.
If this continues, it will soon reach $5000 rather than $50000, I think in February, it is difficult to restore the for COINS, it may return to normal in March, wish the COINS back to normal in March

Actually that was a big value of money if the bitcoin will be going to reach $50000 and i think it was a great opportunity for us if the bitcoin reaches on that value. So if that bitcoin will reach maybe we should be ready and hold some bitcoin for now and wait the bitcoin reach on that value.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

What do you think?

Is it really true that bitcoin moves and even thrills us like a roller coaster. As it moves, rise and up, even the speed, fast and low, we are affected and feel a sensation about it. Through out the years, as it is being improved, there is a really big possibility to create a value out of the box we have been thinking.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

What do you think?
we all know that bitcoin price now is getting low then later on it will go up. so we don't know what to do but for me i am not affected for this because i know that bitcoin will be stable for the price and i believe that this year will be going up and it will never be go down again.
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Bitcoin price is like a the price of other sometimes the bitcoin price is going down and going up but we need to look forward to the future and to believe the price of bitcoin goes up not falling down.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Bitcoin contains a high volatility so that means that its price may normally go up and down due to price and value variation parallel to market's demand and supply of bitcoin. The downfall may come obviously and the inflation of it will follow or just right after a deflation. As is see it now its very vague for bitcoin to reach $50000 in value as it is now a controversial on many countries and many had hold it for a while as their government are planning a thing for bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: