Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont fud dont run And sell  (Read 114 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Ok Here is My question, Hypothetically BTC may very well go down to 5k, If it does go down to 5k, wtf will happen if all the Miners are going to pull out?? not even all but very large group of them...WTF will happen then? at 5k for BTC miners will be making 4$ a day, it would take 2.5 years to pay back the miners. what would happen to the BTC chain if no one is mining it?? Even at 7k a btc, your making 6$ a day and thats with cheap electric ..... what Miners will do that?? I mean its something that I never thought of, want to hear your thoughts on it.
Springfield Scooter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Nothing changes.
Very few are still mining gold these days.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

They can only continue and have no effect. People also need to trade, they need miners, and when the price goes down, people trade more often, and then miners get more bitcoin, so their relative payoff Will be the same.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Ok Here is My question, Hypothetically BTC may very well go down to 5k, If it does go down to 5k, wtf will happen if all the Miners are going to pull out?? not even all but very large group of them...WTF will happen then? at 5k for BTC miners will be making 4$ a day, it would take 2.5 years to pay back the miners. what would happen to the BTC chain if no one is mining it?? Even at 7k a btc, your making 6$ a day and thats with cheap electric ..... what Miners will do that?? I mean its something that I never thought of, want to hear your thoughts on it.

My thoughts are, if some other miners pull out, that is a good indication for other miners to solo mine it and in fact has a high chance of acquiring more Bitcoins for themselves.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

panic sellers are the major lossers and these big whales target these panic seller now and then to sell their coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: