Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the limit of waiting for 360 seconds for newbies lifted ?  (Read 208 times)
loengrinm (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

I have activity 15 and I was able to make posts without waiting for 360 seconds. How is this happening ?  Is this a bug or rules are changed ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anditya

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

You can post as many as you can
But your max activity is 14 in a week for a newbie.
To increase your rank from newbie to jr member 30 activities are required..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
moiseeva

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

I think he is interested to know about the gap limits between posting for different members. There has been no official announcement regarding this and thus I guess rules are still same.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
Merited by theymos (2)

I have activity 15 and I was able to make posts without waiting for 360 seconds. How is this happening ?  Is this a bug or rules are changed ?
i see you have 30 activities so just need to wait 60 seconds between make other post.

do you know what is he talking and what are you talking? learn more before say s.th

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 11:02:02 AM by Zackgeno96

I have activity 15 and I was able to make posts without waiting for 360 seconds. How is this happening ?  Is this a bug or rules are changed ?

Are you sure about the nos of activities ? You said you have 15 activities but your account has 30 activities. I doubt that, you were talking about your alt account and didn't realized it while posting. Lets Suppose you had 15 activities at the time of creating this thread and the new activities added after creating this thread. As per my knowledge, only 14 activities will added for every 2 weeks. So 15 + 14 should be 29 activities, i wonder how your activities are 30 at the moment. Is that happened when your activities were 15 and now you are asking this question ?

Edit : It seems there is some issue with your account. It must be a bug, i guess.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
moiseeva

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Are you sure about the nos of activities ? You said you have 15 activities but your account has 30 activities. I doubt that, you were talking about your alt account and didn't realized it while posting. Lets Suppose you had 15 activities at the time of creating this thread and the new activities added after creating this thread. As per my knowledge, only 14 activities will added for every 2 weeks. So 15 + 14 should be 29 activities, i wonder how your activities are 30 at the moment. Is this happened when your activities were 15 and now you are asking this question ?

This account is having some issue. How can he get 30 activity in less  than 28 days ? As per his profile :Date Registered:   January 16, 2018 , this is just 21 days since he created the account.
Thian778

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

The old rules applied the sàme until today, when it comes to the activity and posting matter.
There is no such bug as you think, it's just the rule...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

How can he get 30 activity in less  than 28 days ? As per his profile :Date Registered:   January 16, 2018 , this is just 21 days since he created the account.

You are right, my bad. I overlooked the date of registration.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

This account is having some issue. How can he get 30 activity in less  than 28 days ? As per his profile :Date Registered:   January 16, 2018 , this is just 21 days since he created the account.

I think you still haven't understood how this activity works. This is practically possible. We can become a junior member based on the date of registration and that too within 28 days. This can be made true by potential activity. According to the activity change spreadsheet time mentioned here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA
 He has registered his account luckily before the activity time completed which is on Jan 16. Hence due to this fact he has received 14 potential activities for this period and another 14 potential activities on Jan 17. Hence he has 28 potential activities and he can reach 28 activities within 2 weeks= 14 days and he reached 30 activities within 28 days as he has posted in third 2 week period. So only he has reached the Jr.member rank within 28 days. Smiley Potential activity is nothing but number of 2 week period you have posted. If you post in three 2 week period you could become a Jr.member and that's what he has done.
gordeevaar

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

I think you still haven't understood how this activity works. This is practically possible. We can become a junior member based on the date of registration and that too within 28 days. This can be made true by potential activity. According to the activity change spreadsheet time mentioned here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA
 He has registered his account luckily before the activity time completed which is on Jan 16. Hence due to this fact he has received 14 potential activities for this period and another 14 potential activities on Jan 17. Hence he has 28 potential activities and he can reach 28 activities within 2 weeks= 14 days and he reached 30 activities within 28 days as he has posted in third 2 week period. So only he has reached the Jr.member rank within 28 days. Smiley Potential activity is nothing but number of 2 week period you have posted. If you post in three 2 week period you could become a Jr.member and that's what he has done.

You explained this well. So anyone can make use of that chart and get that extra 14 points by registering on corresponding dates. It should not be done this way I think, makes it easy to exploit.
yosemit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

Please, would you be so kind to explain again the issue of corresponding dates?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: