Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to pay Camtasia by BTC  (Read 117 times)
levelnaut (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

Hi, guys! What could you advise to the subject. I want to buy Camtasia program, but don't have VISA card. And they accept VISA or Mastercard only. I have equivalent 200 dollars but in BTC. What is the best and the safiest way to pay?
levelnaut (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

No advices?  Angry OK, then... No way out, probably I have to withdraw BTC and by VISA one-time payment card...
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

You could possibly try to strike a trade down at the Currency Exchange section or maybe try to post a new thread under the Digital Goods section as wanting to buy. Either of these ways should be good for having someone else pay it for you. On the othet hand, you should be aware that scams aren't uncommon when it comes to paying in Bitcoin, so you should either be using an escrow or trading with someone who has good reputation and positive trust. If you do not feel comfortable doing it, then your best option is to get a bitcoin card from a provider in your country. Good luck!

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
levelnaut (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Thank you very much. I have already got an offer. But to the moment there was only half of the money left because of the drop)))))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: