Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is decreasing??  (Read 468 times)
Kean1998 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇
That might be one of the factors chinese are one of the most biggest holder of bitcoin,they might cashout of their holiday but as i see from the past few weeks FUDs are the major reason why bitcoin's price has dropped exponentially,INDIA and KOREA fud triggered most of the investors to do panic selling while the facebook restriction on ICO ads has also some part of the downfall recently.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

that's a fundamental reason why bitcoin currently declines nearly 50% from the normal price a few months ago. these factors make bitcoin prices fall, but predicted in March when after passing the Chinese new year the price will return to normal and high again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Chinese are cashing out probably its like what happened before last new year,people needs money and chinese people are most of the biggest holders of bitcoins thats why,another thing is FUD,there are some FUDs last week that might tirgger most of these panic sellers to sell their bitcoins which worsen the situation in the market.
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Banning that buying BTC with credit cards from bank may also have affected. Positive news comes and I think that the price will recover. I hope it's will be soon

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

There a lot of reasons why bitcoin is decreasing. There so many media news that is negative that affect bitcoin's price. Facebook ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency advertisement is one. The very recent is that many banks in America are halting purchaces of cryptocurrency using credit cards. But i think bitcoin will bounce back strong after this turmoil.
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Whales are now trying to push the market down even more.
It seems to me that the manipulators have a scheme-one bad news per day. Let's see what news will appear tomorrow!!
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

Recently, so many bad news came that resulted in the decline in value of bitcoin. The south korea government ban then india president misinterpreted announcement which are both proven not true. Facebook ban crypto ads then the credit card purchase of crypto not allowed in the US. These negative news day after day are designed by the whales so they can buy bitcoin at a very low price.

ReshkiN

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

I do not know the exact reasons why Bitcoin falls. But I'm so interested in why it will grow after the Chinese New Year?
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

Why did not anyone ask anything when bitcoin was growing?

A lot of bad news every day.

I hope that the market will soon recover, when big players play enough.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Bitcoin has now become too popular!
And many people began to study it, plus governments of different countries want to control it.
All this in the aggregate created a panic, and the markets reacted immediately.
You just have to wait and not panic)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Bambinoe

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Negative news from the media and ban on purchasing crypto currencies using credit cards.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

I do not think Lunar New Year is the cause of bitcoin discount. The cause is probably from bad news recently. I hope that the end of February bitcoin prices will rise again.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

I see several reasons. The main one is Tether possible fraud. The second one is the Facebook, Instagram, Weibo and Baidu ICO ads prohibition. The third one is the prohibition of buying crypto using credit cards from several main american banks: JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Besides all the prohibitions connected with cryptocurrency it is also connected with the fact that more and more people invest in different ICOs. so they buy tokens for btc.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

Because so many people selling their bitcoins in low price. Because they afraid to sell in the lowest price.
Deancooel1

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

partly what I know bitcoin down due to the many negative things, if you do not want to lose it we must hold and buy at a time like this
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Or if anything, the Chinese will cash out during their new year and it will just decrease even more ...
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Panic is the main reason for decreasing the price of Bitcoin. Panic orchestrated by some of the big players thru some fake news.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

The reason for the fall is a great uncle want to buy some cheap BTC . Well, and it is argued all the Chinese new year and various settlement thinking about it all right
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: