Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What mobile app wallet would you guys recommend?  (Read 88 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

I have been attempting to set up a withdrawal on coinbase for a few months now with no luck. I can put money in. But it has issues with me attempting to set up withdrawals. No reply to my emails either. At this point I was just wondering if u guys knew of a safe wallet that lets you put it back into your bank account.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
valeria isa

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

I have been using Blockchain app. iOS It has touch id enabled. And has a bitcoin wallet. You can add the passkey as well. IMO the best thing about it is that it shows your currency value.  Smiley
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

I would recommend Coinomi wallet. For today it offers us support for 78 coins. All your savings can be accommodated in this one app. Private keys never leave the device itself and only you have access to them. This whole thing is also encrypted, so everything will be under your control. The wallet itself is encrypted with a password, which makes it more resistant to attacks and malicious software. Your payments are completely anonymous, as Coinomi hides your IP address.The wallet also can offer you the conversion and exchange of cryptos through the ShapeShift service.
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

I would recommend using MyEtherWallet.
I have been using it ever since and my friends also use it for a very long time now.
As of now, we havent been encountering problems and issues regarding etherwallet.
I have less worries when it comes to my tokens because every one has their own private key and eth address
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

I used to download a wallet from an altcoin which I think is pretty good and can be used on the phone, which is eidoo wallet.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: