Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason for the fall  (Read 124 times)
btcwolf2018 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

Do you think this fall is related to the U.S. stock market?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

I am not so sure if there is an immediate correlation between Bitcoin and the U.S. stock market and if there is indeed one then maybe we should take a good look on it. In my own point of view, the main reason for the continuing bearish market is the negative sentiment affecting the whole market. It is not just bad news because in the past months the market at many times ignored bad news. This time around I think a big percentage of the people holding Bitcoin are not anymore positive about Bitcoin and its capacity to rise above the many challenges it is facing. We need to return positivism to the market and we can see it surge again.
btcwolf2018 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

I am not so sure if there is an immediate correlation between Bitcoin and the U.S. stock market and if there is indeed one then maybe we should take a good look on it. In my own point of view, the main reason for the continuing bearish market is the negative sentiment affecting the whole market. It is not just bad news because in the past months the market at many times ignored bad news. This time around I think a big percentage of the people holding Bitcoin are not anymore positive about Bitcoin and its capacity to rise above the many challenges it is facing. We need to return positivism to the market and we can see it surge again.

This rise is driven by ample liquidity. The collapse of US stocks will affect the liquidity of the fund. What's more, a sharp fall in the past 10 years will lead to a more scarcity of funds and a vicious circle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: