Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South China morning post on ban  (Read 417 times)
Silkybit (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Do you think this morning post from South China on banning cryptocurrency will affect the market badly?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Yes that happen already. I dont really understand why so many FUD and bad news at the same time. But in long term i believe cryptocurrency market will back to normal and the community will be bigger because many advantages of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency so also will many adoption of it.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Do you think this morning post from South China on banning cryptocurrency will affect the market badly?
What do you mean by south China,I am pretty sure there is no country in the world with the name South China but China is just a single country so they don't ban on only south side.And don't create any rumors here it will affect the new investors of cryotocurrency.

If you still think you news is legit provide the link to the news.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

I still dont know what is the matter if China ban the cryptocurrency in their state. Price of bitcoin is still unstopable whether they like it or not. Cryptocurrency won't end up for their shitness. So many countries are benefited of bitcoin its just started still so many countries really don't know what's the use of virtual money. Its not a big issue.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

I knew since 2013 china always released bad news about btc when btc rising
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

this really makes new players depressed because many circulated negative issues about bitcoin in some countries many traders who are stuck at high prices hopefully this does not last long and can get away from the trap.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

What do you mean by south China,I am pretty sure there is no country in the world with the name South China but China is just a single country so they don't ban on only south side.And don't create any rumors here it will affect the new investors of cryotocurrency.

clearly that OP is just another TROLL to make make fud,lets not give a damn on this kind of posting.they have no space in this forum,instead they must be kick out here..this not even belongs here in trading discussion..i dont know why this kind of people live when no one cares about them

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

The Chinese government is going gun blazing against the crypto currency community and now they wanted to add foreign exchanges to their big firewall as they think people are using foreign exchanges to invest in it and now they wanted to ban those too ,either way people will be taking some risk to use VPN and do these trades,things are getting real sketchy at the moment with all these regulations.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

What's new? Even news that are wrong affects Bitcoin's price badly. Just like when the whole world thought that South Korea banned Bitcoin trading entirely all of us turned into panic selling mode (especially the weak hands) even though their market is separate and the news is fake it affected the world market. You can see this kind of Fake News even though they are not real can cause massive panic or even can be use as a catalyst to drive Bitcoin down to the ground. So I won't be surprised when I see some headlines about China causing Bitcoin to go down once again.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

Beijing’s tougher stance – which effectively bans all forms of activity related to digital currencies – aims to put the breaks on the ICO and virtual-currency trading mania that has been sweeping China. The frenzy among retail investors led to huge price volatility and several reported incidents of fraud, causing a headache for regulators increasingly worried about social unrest.
SonoCoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

Short-term yes. Long-term, no way. Banning crypto in China will only fuel the population to buy more of it.
Silkybit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Short-term yes. Long-term, no way. Banning crypto in China will only fuel the population to buy more of it.
This makes more sense as a view
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Care to share the link so that we can take a closer look at it?

If there's no link then I consider this another FUD to create panic amongst those who still hold cryptos. And China has bee on the offensive as we all know so it didn't surprise me at all if it will headline again on their local media.

As far as the effect, well the market has been on bloodbath so I guess anything negative, not only news coming from China, will really put the market on another strain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Silkybit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

http://m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban 
You can still ask google for help
Hope you have seen "south china"
I saw these this morning and asked for views.
Does it look like I'm rejoicing about it?
When did talking about news I read become "been negative"?
Someone here has said something meaningful like"china or not crypto goes on"...thats enough!
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

it is getting more scary everyday. Those who heard and invest in crypto probably end up 5x losses. They talk about 10x, 100x gains, but they have not realized that they took the risk of 5-10x loss.
Silkybit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Mcafee post giving us hope.read comments too, 
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960057881897914368
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

This is also one of the reason as well as Lloyds bank's cryptocurrency buying from the credit cards also banned for overall Europe. These both are negative about crypto investment this day. Along with this some positive news also comes to the news site but people really worry about the negative news and price.
I do not understand why they are looking about the positive side of the crypto currency all the time.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

Of course Smiley) All bad news come from China always affects a lot to the market as you can see Bitcoin price dump to under 7k$ very quickly. A lot of panic sellers appear with big sell order. But I think the bad news from China is not the only reason for this huge dump. Maybe the whales are trying to take advantage of the bad news to dump the price of all the market.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

I think it has a huge impact on the market at the moment, I think that is the main reason that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and there are no signs of stopping. Currently the price of bitcoin is at $ 7000 and according to my analysis the price of a bitcoin will fall to $ 5400 today. In addition, I think that in addition to the influence of the Chinese investors are keen to take profits before their holiday.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

There's an affect on the market of course, FUD makes weak people on panic. I think this is just temporary, and later on South China will adopt the system and make it legal. This is the future that everyone must adopt, lets all be patient and cryptocurrency will go high.

Mcafee post giving us hope.read comments too,  
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960057881897914368
Some thought in addition to this,
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960460423077253120
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: