Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is SCAM, US Government Institute Claims Bitcoin Cash Is ‘Original’ Bitcoin.  (Read 259 times)
RNC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Which coin was it where the fees went over $40.00 because my friend warned me about that being a scam
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
Merited by care2yak (1)

bitcoin has not been bitcoin since 2014.

as soon as one team branded it and took ownership of it, saying no other team can be bitcoin. it no longer became bitcoin.
the point of bitcoin ethos is no one should own the decisioning power.

then from a technical bases, whichever codebase looks most like the bitcoin codebase prior to 2014 is the most closest to what bitcoin should be
and im afraid to say segwit codebase has far more lines of code that differ, far more rules that differ. far more address structures that differ, far more network topologies that differ.

that said the population will follow whatever path the exchanges/merchant tools(shoppingcarts) accept, no matter what the code/team brand is
so it ends up being that the sheep will follow the popularity, not the logic.

pre-empting standard core/blockstream defender posts
1. i dont even think BCC is bitcoin either because of the lack of merchant use from bitpay/coinbase, where merchants advertise "we accept bitcoin"
2. many will say i have been team Ver because i have been opposed to team core since 2014. but over the years team core have pigeon holed me as team gavin, team hearne, team ver.. because they cant grasp that im defending bitcoin.. not a team(on any side)
3. if you trusted a farmer for years that they are the only source of chicken eggs. if they hand you a duck egg and say its a chicken egg, does not make it a chicken egg. so take your farmer defense hat off and look at the egg
4. if your still defending a team, you have already lost the bitcoin debate

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

What? So bitcoin cash born first than bitcoin? They not checked the DOB both of them
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Rolling on the floor laughing. 
bcz of BTC price fallen  (-12.24%) today? , ok.

Now laughing harder.

sent from my X6
boruto99

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

The problem with BTC is that it is fraud,
Also Bitcoin Cash will Replace wit BTC soon. US Government Institute Claims Bitcoin Cash Is ‘Original’ Bitcoin.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin

that's propaganda. because they want price bch up so the whales use media claim that bch more batter than btc. reality there are so many altcoin more better than bch and btc. example like Bitshares aka BTS. this coin can handdle 100000 tps.

my advice should not be too easy to believe what media says.  we should be a little skeptical of what we read.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

Hilarious to say the least.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

I stopped reading the article when I got to the part where it mentioned that the US Institute said that " Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash the original Blockchain ". That is a bold way to say something inaccurate and very ridiculous. The Bitcoin cash proponents are just too full of themselves.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

The United States government can admit, basically, the United States government is always making trouble. we who know bitcoin for a long time, remain convinced that the original bitcoin is currently in circulation. of course the original Bitcoin Satoshi
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Really? or they are just going with the flow making fake new in order to gain more viewers. Trying to take advantage with the dump.

joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Btc is not a scam and it has proved itself in the crypto market from past few years .You feel it as scam as you are not much aware of it before posting something regarding a fake news try to learn what it is and its real value in the market.Never come to conclusion from things that you hear from here and there or try to get advise from the once who are in the btc market from past few years or just help yourself and learn about bitcoins from this forum then you will understand whether it is  a scam or not.
TRYDENT

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Bitcoin Cash wants to give itself the trademark of Bitcoin.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

The problem with BTC is that it is fraud,
Also Bitcoin Cash will Replace wit BTC soon. US Government Institute Claims Bitcoin Cash Is ‘Original’ Bitcoin.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin
so if another fork happen then bitcoin cash one day will also become a scam. delusional
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: