Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future for BTC in 2018 and other coins/ tokens etc  (Read 96 times)
Simyboye (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

Morning,
With banks and countries clamping down on crypto, some in the UK even blocking purchases of crypto, do you think that this could be the beginning of the end?

I assume BTC is the daddy and all others circulate around this?

Just a thought? What's your's?

I'm going to buy BTC and ETH in the next few weeks as they are just falling....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Morning,
With banks and countries clamping down on crypto, some in the UK even blocking purchases of crypto, do you think that this could be the beginning of the end?

I assume BTC is the daddy and all others circulate around this?

Just a thought? What's your's?

I'm going to buy BTC and ETH in the next few weeks as they are just falling....

Not all banks and credit cards are closing doors for bitcoin. Which tells me bitcoin will survive,exchanges are working which is good. If you take a closer look at previous big fall few years back you will notice that there was just like 1 exchange. If not all countries are banning btc you don't have to worry about anything. Even localbitcoins could be potentially last place where you would want to trade. The only thing is if countries ban and prohibit the use of bitcoin,  but even then you could start dark net market where bitcoin or any other coin would be accepted.
Simyboye (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Thanks very much, I'm predicting that BTC/ETH and LTC will keep going down then I'll pounce on it.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

There is a lot of exchanger ,even if the banks doesn't want or don't accept BTC transaction,then just use exchanger.
You can turn your BTC into fiat  without the help of the bank. 
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Governments change, everything depends on your vote ... the future of BTC and the blockchain in general are bright, the authorities can't control it - if people don't give into their fear, none can stop crypto.

If you have invested, stay invested - if you haven't then this is the best time to buy as many coins are running low!

Banks will never like this because if blockchain persists then banks will end and people won't ever require a 3rd party like a bank to do their transactions. But that said, banks can't stop it - neither can the governments, only our fear can stop it.

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: