Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOT Technology? Ever heard about it?  (Read 81 times)
ICOselector2018z (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

I am willing to bet MAJORITY are not aware of what IOT Technology actually is. It is slightly complicated to make everyone understood completely. But let me put it down to simple words. The Internet Of Things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.

Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to inter-operate within the existing Internet infrastructure. The simplest example of this technology is heart monitoring implants or automobiles with built-in sensor, so these are what are called IOT.

It is the technology that is going to change human’s life, but it is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE! But this thing called Hurify  (upcoming ICO) is starting up making it EXTREMELY CHEAP.

So, where do you think this technology and this ICO is going to head next? I personally believe this technology is THE FUTURE and is going to be used much more commonly in years to come!
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

It’s not something a normal person will need. But yes just like smart phones and these latest technologies, it is fair to say that IoT too is going to be a widely used technology. Coming to this ICO, it got the potential and people who are capable, but too hard to judge so early. Will keep a watch over it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: