Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT withdrawals without ID? Is that still possible?  (Read 166 times)
kkarlos (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Hi,

I'm looking to withdraw some $$$ to a bank account.

Bitfinex want me to upload a selfie with my ID in hand (!), I prefer to send these monies to charity rather than let my photo be available online after another hack.

Or eventually which exchange allow withdrawals with less possible verification? Like ID only maybe?

I'm not a gangster trying to launder money, just don't like the idea of uploading my ID to a anonymous website really.

Thanks
JmScripting

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Hi,

Bitfinex want me to upload a selfie with my ID in hand (!), I prefer to send these monies to charity rather than let my photo be available online after another hack.

Or eventually which exchange allow withdrawals with less possible verification? Like ID only maybe?

I'm not a gangster trying to launder money, just don't like the idea of uploading my ID to a anonymous website really.

Thanks
https://bitcoinfasttx.com works without id used them 2 times now without any verification
kkarlos (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

https://bitcoinfasttx.com works without id used them 2 times now without any verification

Thanks but that website looks really dodgy. FAQ or about doesn't work at all.
JmScripting

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

they have a new design since last week i think they still adding things, missing ltc and eth to in exchange atm
YanaDesign

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

What amount?
Someone else use it?
JmScripting

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

What amount?
Someone else use it?
i sold last month skrill to btc 2500 0.14 btc that time
Traderpolo212

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

I don't think this website is trusted
djeezer12

Activity: 112
Merit: 38

No legacy is so rich as honesty.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

I don't think this website is trusted
Arent they fully verified Since they accept mollie as payment ..? Not sure but mollie and sepa bank is safe to use no ? i xchanged more then 5k already here with mollie

BUY/SELL Btc, Ltc, Eth, Xrp, Xmr, Dash en Doge FOR or WITH Payeer, Wu, Perfect Money, Paypal en SEPA|| SKYPE/EMAIL = -->>djeezer12@outlook.com<<-- ***
bt27991080

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Hi @kkarlos,

I think now we are not in a position to maintain our privacy after the arrival of technologies like fingerprint, iris scanner, face id !!
if you use smart phone than i think you have already compromised your ID with giant companies in the world who can eventually turn them into a power that can actually control mankind with it.

Lol remember Sophia.

Privacy is now a JOKE.

So far i have cash out btc is from site localbtc where i can meet buyer in person which i think is the best option for you if you don't want to share your ID with devil (Banks lol)

Well, let's hope with all our information Government, Big Corporate, Banks and other who have power brings us freedom and not use our details to make us slave in future.

Have a Great 1 Smiley

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

I´m not aware of any exchange that allows verification with only your ID.
Usually they require ID and a document that proves that you actually reside
at the address that you entered during signing up for the exchange.

You should be able to get your account verified using these two things at an exchange like
Bitstamp. I don´t think that they require selfies (I´m not 100 % sure about this,
because I verified myself years ago and things could have changed).

B!t_Kong

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Hi, I'm looking to withdraw some $$$ to a bank account.

Thanks

Doesn't the bank have all your personal info already.?
Linking your bank account to any exchange will increase the risks.
And there seems to be no other way to go about it.
kkarlos (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated.

I think I went through like 10-15 different exchanges and none of them allows non ID fiat withdrawals, unsuprisingly.

Websites like localbitcoin are a nice thing, meeting in person could be something to consider but i would never trade p2p online, too risky.

But on that occasion I’m looking for something not-scammy but online, I will be needing to do deposits/withdrawals quite often and won’t be bothered to meet with someone every single time.

Samarkand, thanks for mentioning bitstamp. They do require ID and address verification but no selfie, and the website itself looks all right with the team and address details, unlike many others. Based in UK as well not on Bermudas etc.

I think I’ll stick with them.

Good investing folks!  Grin
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Hi,

-snip-

Hi there, if your bank account is allowed to receive international bank transfers, I would like to purchase some coins off you.
For both safty we can use escrow from any trusted member on this forum, pm me for fruther talk if you are interested.
Watch out on scammers and do not send first any BTC.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Directly to banks I think it is not possible.
Anyway you can use the website I am advertising in my signature and withdraw to paypal (and then to your bank account). But it takes some steps to do it...

motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

Directly to banks I think it is not possible.
Anyway you can use the website I am advertising in my signature and withdraw to paypal (and then to your bank account). But it takes some steps to do it...
I checked that site you said they would process payment using paypal but do not see anything mentioning it at all.

Could you possibly show where and how they plan to implement this since it has always been sticky to deal with paypal and crypto ever since I started using crypto and have been very careful in using it with paypal as it is regularly against their rules and in their terms of service to accept any funds using it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: