Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viberate iz great  (Read 100 times)
jelena07 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Imogen Heap has proudly announced co-operation with Viberate platform. Imogen is very important in the music industry so we will know in time everything about the concerts and venues where the concerts are held.  Imogen is a wonderful person and I am glad that he is part of us and that we are part of it, people who can improve it with pleasure.
                Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Malena83

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

Viberate The best vibration is with the viberate music industry ... The best music industry ever seen, everyone who is interested and who wants to see the correct information can be seen on www.viberate.io Expect very soon Ticket Sale Platform Integration
babo1973

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

@Viberate pays its members for promotion of the site, adding musicians to the base and lets buy tickets for singer concerts! All payment transactions are done through cryptovalute VIB based on ethereum!

https://cryptovest.com/news/viberate-vib-music-platform-booms-ahead-of-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-partnership/
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

@Viberate pays its members for promotion of the site, adding musicians to the base and lets buy tickets for singer concerts! All payment transactions are done through cryptovalute VIB based on ethereum!

https://cryptovest.com/news/viberate-vib-music-platform-booms-ahead-of-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-partnership/

you do know you need to be a full member to be payed right? as you can see there are specific rules, just go under participation, you can stop the spam as you will not be paid for this one Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Every time the same. Some project run a bounty program with reward for social activity, and whole forum is flooded with those posts.
Yes, marketing is important, but it's looking suspicious to me.
SilverCoin300

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

Tired of seeing this. This one got to be the worse though. Too bad they can just ban viberate from this forum. There gonna pump this thing up and then just dump it. People be warned.
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Imogen Heap has proudly announced co-operation with Viberate platform. Imogen is very important in the music industry so we will know in time everything about the concerts and venues where the concerts are held.  Imogen is a wonderful person and I am glad that he is part of us and that we are part of it, people who can improve it with pleasure.

again with this music coin post please stop
sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

great going viberate
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

great again i am seeing this ad it becoming spam for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: