Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia just made all crypto legit  (Read 688 times)
mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

wow! this is a good news in this moment of FUDS all around the world.
Government are searching for a way to regulate this crypto world and this could be a good move,we will see how this will evolve because Russia is a one-of-a-kind country.In the present time lots of problems like negative news and views are running in online word about bitcoin that is giving negative impact to the market of the cryptocurrency .But here the news about the Russia about to make the all cryptourrency legal and also tax free minin and  i think Russian is big country with big market and possibility to invest, so i am sure it might replace even China.BTC Angry Angry
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

This is good news.
Because more and more world governments are trying to regulate the cryptocurrency market recently, and there is a lot of good news. I think BTC will be a part of our future life.

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Russia Government has legalized crypto currency trading and crypto exchanges which is a positive signal, it would have a better thought if all the Government's start to think that way of legalizing bitcoin and other crypto currencies as that will be a huge transformation for the world as that can increase the economic and financial situation of the countries and uplifting the living standards of the normal people. In such a situation the world will be the happiest place to live in as all will be able to enjoy life without having to worry about debts and financial burdens as this crypto's and bitcoins gives a sense of financial freedom to all it's user's.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

From the perspective of the Government - it is a logical move - allow it and tax it.
From the perspective of the Russian central bank - they encourage users to move mined funds outside the country as they want inside only that what they can fully control + they want to protect the national currency.
From the perspective of politics - Putin likes to be special and being "contra" by being "pro" is one of his usual moves.

Yeap, Putin likes to be contra Smiley but now it will be really good for crypto society, I think that Russia has great potential for investment also.

You think? Smiley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

But if you look at relative scores, it is obvious that USA and China will decide. And recent news from USA are actually good.

bridgeport

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Russian central bank just legalized all cryptocurrencies. They will even make several citiea offshore zones where minnimg will be tax free

Can you link the source? Or provide us with where have you got this information from? I've seen talks about Russian bank, if I am not mistaken, is looking into building European crypto exchange but haven't heard anything about legalization,  this is hard for me to believe you tbh.
what i know is that President Putin  has reportedly commissioned Russian officials to create their  national crypto currency that will circulate in the country, he also ordered finance ministry to create a bill a soon as possible to cater regulation against crypto currencies including how to tax mining activity , with this , there is no possibilities that all crypto will be legit in russia
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 12:39:18 PM by Ucy

Incredible lol. Probably a trap by the govt to Concentrate cryptocurrency mining in the country and then pounce on the miners later? Well i don't blame Russia. It may have understood what being part of early adopters can do for a Nation. And China becomes a latecomer.. no thanks to govt
Kurou52

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

How true is this news? I consider Russia to be one of the great powers of the current world, besides being a country that covers a large part of the trade in Asia. This may perhaps favor the bitcoin approval proposal.
DexterLox

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

It is excellent news, especially for the miners. The country apparently will focus on this, to strengthen the mining within the country, this will create a great prosperity and coalition within the financial status.
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

If this is real news than it will good news for crypto world and the alts price will start boost up as Russia is also Big market.so lets hope some good news will come soon and every one is waiting for good news about crypto currencies legalization.
It is surely a good news for us.
I just hope more and more country do not reject altcoins, a be patient to them.
I know there are high risk for investment in this world. And some people merely just want to make quick money to invest them.
But, as a new born area, it is always thrive and death. Just wait for its revolution

PulitzerValentina

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

If the news is true, it's a good thing for bitcoin.
The world has lost a country that is unfriendly to bitcoin and has a country that is friendly to bitcoin.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

If this is true than crypto will rise in the following days because this is great news. After all the bad news from social media finally a good one
sencix

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

Much Russia, very coin  Grin  Grin
I haven't seen this officially on any Russian websites but you never know.

Send some woofs to SHIB: 0x6424EC98204dCaB6D73Dbf49156656abCd858bAc Cheesy
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

That will be great for Russia. Now, if they tax bitcoin earnings in their country, their country will get richer and leave all those other countries imposing crypto ban scares behind.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Russian central bank just legalized all cryptocurrencies. They will even make several citiea offshore zones where minnimg will be tax free
If this is legit are they any sources for this one? this can be one of the most best thing happened in crypto's history. Russia is one of the most adaptive countries to Cryptocurrencies like China and the United States of America. all cryptos are in a good situation right now all are green.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

Is this really a legit news? Already validated? Well, it's really a good news if it's really true.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

can you attach the official link ? so i think it is just an unofficial , because if it's real all altcoins and btc will go very high .
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

I do not like the word legalization. It's not right. I think that "attempt to control the cryptocurrency" it is more applicable in this case
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

This is a good news if this is an official one. I think Russia is planning to introduce their own crypto currency and a law for that is on the way. Unofficial news is that the regulation bill will be implemented in March it seems. Everyone is waiting for such a move from a developed nation like Russia and any positive note will make Bitcoin more demand in market cap and price.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

can you please include the source

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Recently America subsidised power for bitcoin miners now Russia openly inviting for crypto mining where declaring as legal currency so more investors move towards Russia. Now China has to wake up .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: