Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:12:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you think crypto is done  (Read 271 times)
JW9494 (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

I just want to say a few things & then I'll put a few gems out there.
First off, if you think crypto is dead, then ask yourself this.
Do you bring anything to the community or are you simply here
for the money & are close to having very little?
What good is a community if it's community members do not
contribute somehow? All I see is questions like what do I buy or how
much is this fee? This is is a board created by Satoshi Nakamato.
I learned myself, dyor--do your own research. I didn't say you need a college degree or even a high school diploma. But come on. Do you think the
dev team over at Komodo or Lisk or Ark, when they where less than $3
last April said, Crypto is dead because we're only 3 dollars. We are here
to stay. I'm not anyone special. But I do my own research and I contributed
on tasks that I can complete. I try to be a community member.

This is what I've bought. And I'm not a financial advisor. What you do with your money, is up to you. Trading is risky, especially right now.

ICX less than .0005500
NEO less than .013
BNB
WISH

If you been doing this for a few months and don't even know what a white paper is, just go, lol....do us both a favor
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

only a fool who says crypto is done. they are people who panic and they are new people who just follow other people to invest, without knowing the basic of crypto technology (blockchain).

neo and bnb, ehmmm both are my favorite alt.
neo is a gem hidden in my assets and bnb is pocket money that is always ready in my wallet.
linkdead13

Activity: 330

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

In my opinion I think these drops are needed for the market to gain some stabilization. Right now the way I see it is the whales still have far too much power in driving the market up and down strong holders will also buy in during these dips and hold thus giving us a new High low point.
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

I don't think crypto is done, it's just the correction and nothing more. That way easy to throw scam coins on the market so it collapsed cus of overpopulation. And now most of scam coins will die and the market will become much more pleasant place to see.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

I don't think crypto is done, it's just the correction and nothing more. That way easy to throw scam coins on the market so it collapsed cus of overpopulation. And now most of scam coins will die and the market will become much more pleasant place to see.

You are very optimistic.
The current state of the market is no longer a correction, it's a collapse. Correction is a reduction of 30-50%.
After the market is restored, shit coins will not be lost. This will be for a long time.
But I'm sure this is not the end. There will be more rises and falls.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

only a fool who says crypto is done. they are people who panic and they are new people who just follow other people to invest, without knowing the basic of crypto technology (blockchain).

neo and bnb, ehmmm both are my favorite alt.
neo is a gem hidden in my assets and bnb is pocket money that is always ready in my wallet.

I would add VEN to that, simply because THOR distributions may look enticing to new comers once they jump onboard the crypto train.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

I do see that this is just the beginning and 2018 may be one of the best year in the history of cryptocurrencies! The current prices dumping should not be see as the end of cryptocurrencies but its just starting. We are still at a beginning stage and as such many people including the educated one and governments are made to interpret it in many different way that will affect it price.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

You are very optimistic.
The current state of the market is no longer a correction, it's a collapse. Correction is a reduction of 30-50%.
After the market is restored, shit coins will not be lost. This will be for a long time.
But I'm sure this is not the end. There will be more rises and falls.

I have to agree now that this seems more like a crash than a correction but there's really no strict definition of that. Let's not forget that it was only around 2.5 months ago that we were breaking today's price for the first time. While things are definitely not great, some context needs to be in place. If we were told at the start of last year we would be at 7.5k BTC price now then even bitcoin's biggest supporters would surely have been happy with that. Let's just see how things play out and not feed in to the panic that's being spread like wildfire right now. I still think we'll see a new ATH some time later this year.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

It really makes me feel good to see so much people who think that this is the end of crypto! I remember the good old days guys when the people said that Bitcoin is goig to day after a spike over 1000, 2000, 3000 dollar! xD Everytime we see so much bears in crypto we are near to the bottom!
Lordsomnium

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Crypto is definitely not done yet but we are in a bear market. Would be nice if you told us why you recommend the coins that you do!
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

We were in a bubble, it is crashing right now. I think we are reaching the bottom soon. This wasn't the first bubble and it won't be the last. This all part of the growth cycle.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

There is no way that crypto is done !
This is only a corection, due to the meteoric rise that happened in the last months. It just wasn't a sustainable rise.
My guess is by the end of the month everything will come back to normal, and everybody will be confident again

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

The current price of bitcoins is affected by all the negative news that come with btc. When all these news will stop the price will rise again. Somebody has the interest that the price of a btc drops to buy more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: